Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 61. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I hope the dev has contacted bittrex so the coin will be added

No exchange = no coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

the coin has not even launched.. with what would you want to trade ?

but it would probably be the first coin on bittrext BEFORE launch ^^ lol Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
So, technically speaking, it's not "pre-mined" if it is strictly mined by the Dev at the original launch...and then opened to the public about 2 hrs later...right?

It's not even launched, lol

Exactly...Dev needed time to ensure his rig was mining so he pushed it back a couple hours...LOL

It's called PoshMining... The politically correct way to premine....
legendary
has it launched?

Not yet, but soon, get your account on https://xfc.suprnova.cc and mine when it is launched
Activity: 378
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
what's the exact launch time? I'm a bit confused.
There's a countdown timer in the OP
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what's the exact launch time? I'm a bit confused.
Activity: 440
I'm dying.
So, technically speaking, it's not "pre-mined" if it is strictly mined by the Dev at the original launch...and then opened to the public about 2 hrs later...right?

It's not even launched, lol
legendary
Suprnova NG XFC Pool for you:

https://xfc.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)

Tested and Approvied Mining Rigs can be rented here: (X11) http://www.miningrigrentals.com
Activity: 491
Merit: 100

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI after leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!

NO premine

He can give us 10% of the NO premine for our patience Cheesy
Activity: 672
Delay was more like an hour and a half. Yes this is incredibly annoying. All you had to do us tell us why and what's going on. Now you just look like a Douche.

no it is exactly 2 hours, was 46 min before, i was here in the exact moment the dev changed the countdown

calm down buddy, the chinese FPGA solo farm will be here and push the diff to 500+ easily , message spread out in the CHN forum and qq group  Shocked
Activity: 672
any solution of banning the chinese FPGA solo mining farm? i hate them
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI while leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!

I doubt the dev is Gary Busey
http://peoplesayilooklike.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/39.Gary-Busey.jpg

Thought Busey Coin does have a wring to it... "Accepted by bail bondsmen, strip clubs and drug dealers throughout all of North America.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI while leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!

+1

NO PREMINE Smiley
I'm dying.
Chinese shitcoin.

No offense, Chinese people.
Pages:
Jump to: