Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 62. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI while leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!

+1
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI after leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!

NO premine
Activity: 644
when u rent a rig for launch its abit hard to be paitence.that is what is fuking annoying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hey dev... Glad your up and working on the coin and not supposedly in a jail after a DUI while leaving a strip club. However, how about when your finished you reward the people who have been patiently waiting on your coin with some coins from the pre-mine? Support your early supporters!
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
i have learned patience is key in crypto. Id much rather have the devs get it 100% right than release early with problems. Do it right or dont do it at all, always been my motto! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Delay was more like an hour and a half. Yes this is incredibly annoying. All you had to do us tell us why and what's going on. Now you just look like a Douche.

no it is exactly 2 hours, was 46 min before, i was here in the exact moment the dev changed the countdown
Sorry,We found that the anonymous have a small problem need to repair immediately, so we changed the launch time,Coming soon,Thanks
Activity: 17
Given that the dev is writing the source with a binary keyboard
http://math-fail.com/wp-content/uploads/Math-Fail-Pics-010.jpg

I think the delay is justified. Machine code FTW!!!

Delay was more like an hour and a half. Yes this is incredibly annoying. All you had to do us tell us why and what's going on. Now you just look like a Douche.

no it is exactly 2 hours, was 46 min before, i was here in the exact moment the dev changed the countdown

I re-checked and you are correct. Now where is the dev?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
They're waiting for me. My rigs are not setup yet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
i have learned patience is key in crypto. Id much rather have the devs get it 100% right than release early with problems. Do it right or dont do it at all, always been my motto! Smiley
Activity: 644
could have maybe let us know launch would be delayed.pretty fuking annoying when u stay up till 1 am thinking a coin is launching than to find out its delayed 2 hours. Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
what, why is the launch delayed?
legendary
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
Want to mine XFC X11 and need more hash? Why not rent what you need? Get rigs now while the price is low!
X11 Mining Rigs Available!

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x11
legendary
are first blocks empty or with low value?
Activity: 42

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3387

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%