Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 7. (Read 85739 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
All run today. The banker pulled shipping has no Zhuang.
In do not run all dead

He says "The developer's cock fell off, the price wont move, so the coin is dead."   Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can you please say that again in plain English thanks
Activity: 47
All run today. The banker pulled shipping has no Zhuang.
In do not run all dead
Activity: 16
B network has three days' notice, B network under the frame of XFC, hope we all know.
devs, what's the progress rate for this project now? its dead?
One must appreciate the renewed interest shown by the previous poster.  However it is my point exactly why can someone come in with only 4 posts and sprook that everything will be apples. From reading their posts they appear to me to be grammatically challenged in the English language. Does this not ring alarm bells. If you look at bittex, today's activity has been directly proportional to the claims. Why?
its time to pull up to 5000 salt now. and then we can trade on mintpal
Would you please have a look there is no transaction price
The price of everything we only look at the benefits
Please you to do
Will soon look
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman guess.
At present he has suction goods finished please look forward to 5000 is not a dream
Perhaps in today

tell me you are not over drunk
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman guess.
At present he has suction goods finished please look forward to 5000 is not a dream
Perhaps in today
The new team soon announce good news
Please look
I understand that this is my first post and some may think where is my place to say anything.  However I have been observing this thread from the start and it seems like there is a lot of negativity encasing this coin.  Yes I have been mining this coin and still are.  Yes I have converted some into bitcoin and so on.  One has to realize assets every now and then. Why do we get posts every now and then with a person claiming that it will be back on track in "X" amount of days, when that person themselves has only posted once.  Why all of a sudden do they know more that us with regards to the coin.  Is there anybody out there which is serious about this coin and what would it take to get it back on track and see it prosper with all the positives.   
i think this is coin is good. just wait for some days. it will be up soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
This is coin is a scam, i am very sad, I hope some one can revive it
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: