Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 10. (Read 85739 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why can't find XFC on c-cex.com, was pulled from the shelves? My money?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Guys just dump all your coins. Don't hesitate.  there is no use coins like these. also tweet to @bittrexexchange to close down the market and also send them a support request. I just did all. I'm going to tag the dev as a scammer.

The dev is online right now, so he is just watching all our discussions and having a nice laugh.
If the dev has been dumping the premine. then what about this guy who had bought most of the premine for 8.5BTC?

I believe in the cause more than the money so I offered Finerpay, 8.5 BTC for 125k XFC. This guarantees that I have to hold the coins until they increase in value or sell them at a significant loss which would be plain stupid.

Either this guy was so foolish or this must be the original account of the dev

i don't know.

either this shit coin die or some one pop out to take over. i do not care.

there is no honesty at all and this dev deserve fucking sentence to him and hopefully his ...

fuck this dev.

Damn we should've contacted all the exchanges before when he lied about the premine itself and before any exchange took it in. actually when i threatened him that i'll do so, he came out and accepted the premine. now i feel that he only accepted because he wanted to dump it all
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
If the dev has been dumping the premine. then what about this guy who had bought most of the premine for 8.5BTC?

I believe in the cause more than the money so I offered Finerpay, 8.5 BTC for 125k XFC. This guarantees that I have to hold the coins until they increase in value or sell them at a significant loss which would be plain stupid.

i don't know.

either this shit coin die or some one pop out to take over. i do not care.

there is no honesty at all and this dev deserve fucking sentence to him and hopefully his ...

fuck this dev.

legendary
someone is spreading FUD, i can't believe that peoples can be so stupid and can't see it.

i am not spreading FUD. actually it was the asshole dev!

legendary
Seriously? You guys are buying this?

"I has been dump"..?

Okay so the dev looks to be very literate and then just pops out with that comment out of nowhere and you all instantly think it's 100% genuine ?

Get a grip you loose handed fools, I'll remember to tip you all when your serving me drinks in my beach house after XFC makes me a rich man.

man. that is screenshot of his PM to me.

do i have to give you my account and password to prove it?
c-cex tweet: XFC market disabled. XFC wallet out of order and we have no responce from XFC DEV for 5 days.
fuck you scammer! yet another hit I have to take due to no good people. This shit is kind of making me and probably thousands of other people want some regulation in the crypto world. I really want some of these assholes to go to prison for scamming people out of their money!

I´m really sorry for you. Can´t understand why all the others are so happy if people loosing their money. But Karma is a bitch and I hope they will also have bad losses those days. You may can save a part. Don´t give up. I sold my shitcoins with 2/3 loss while I was reading all this but not acting. But I will see it as a win of 1/3 of my amount.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
c-cex tweet: XFC market disabled. XFC wallet out of order and we have no responce from XFC DEV for 5 days.
fuck you scammer! yet another hit I have to take due to no good people. This shit is kind of making me and probably thousands of other people want some regulation in the crypto world. I really want some of these assholes to go to prison for scamming people out of their money!
Activity: 112
someone is spreading FUD, i can't believe that peoples can be so stupid and can't see it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Seriously? You guys are buying this?

"I has been dump"..?

Okay so the dev looks to be very literate and then just pops out with that comment out of nowhere and you all instantly think it's 100% genuine ?

Get a grip you loose handed fools, I'll remember to tip you all when your serving me drinks in my beach house after XFC makes me a rich man.
Whats the story behind finercoin  ??

actually i smell someone behind this drama.

lol

lmao, everyone here should check out Vootcoin and Sync i promise you wont be disappointed like what happen here!
legendary

actually i smell someone behind this drama.

lol
Activity: 448

same old, anonymous dev promising anonymous features then dumps premine i assume..
legendary
Activity: 1400
The more money must be a problem..
yea, buying support is about to die out, last .5 btc left sell before 1 sats!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The more money must be a problem..
is going down big time guys better sell now!
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
the annonimous box works or is only a check box? come on guys sell .
Damn. I was reading this story here. I should sold them and not reading. I could go out with a small less of 10 satoshi for each one but I decided to read it all fist. That was a bad idea. Now I lost 1/3 of my investment even it was small. That really sucks.
Pages:
Jump to: