Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XIV] Xivra Launches December - page 2. (Read 5815 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 11:00:29 PM
come on now wtf is goin on
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 16, 2013, 10:58:07 PM
Will solo mine this at release. Where is the qt?
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
December 16, 2013, 10:57:26 PM
Lol... super time blocks... it's now, no, it's later... wait .. soon.
Timewarp coin!

Well, I guess it did state there was no innovation -- so it's par for the course....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 10:48:17 PM
Xivra
Time To Launch
0 Day, 17 Hr, 12 Min, 50 Sec

SCAMCOIN???

yes DEV keeps changing time of release to keep pre mining it
Activity: 238
December 16, 2013, 10:47:32 PM
Xivra
Time To Launch
0 Day, 17 Hr, 12 Min, 50 Sec

SCAMCOIN???
Activity: 462
December 16, 2013, 10:40:41 PM
@gamersimpson and @MUBBLE86
np Cheesy
have fun
Activity: 56
December 16, 2013, 10:38:21 PM
I have only done cpu mining. If someone could be nice and give me a step by step. Seriously like i am a 2 yr old. On how to set this up for mining?

i am on a laptop with windows 7 if that helps.
what gpu do you have?
for navida its best to use cudaminer
and for amd the cgminer 3.7.2

honestly no clue my computer is a few years old. I was mining dogecoin at 2.khash they had it set up with a step by step site. And well the other coins. Are not really detailed enough for me to get them working.

but i really dont' want to get into the doge anymore. I want to get other coins as well.

its a dell inspiron n5030. I am not expecting to get 1,000,000 coins.. just enough to collect.I enjoy collecting these coins. Kinda a hobby for me.
thats pretty bad considering the difficulty is at 110 right now
want some?
i have about 1.25 mil doge
started the second day
with dif 2.

Sure my doge is:DN8UsiNFo2amCBYRJRLiaJz7TydMb61m8k

I been wanting to try my hand in the exchanges. So this might be my chance too. Thank you soooo much
you too
sent 10k

Zero your generosity will be returned to you one way or another. I believe in karma. And helping me out i hope something great happens to you in the future.  Thank you one agian my friend. I won't forget this.
Activity: 126
December 16, 2013, 10:37:20 PM
@zero9119

nice very THX for the 1-2$
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 16, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
time wasted this coin will be dead upon arrival
how is the pre mine going?
A premine would be easy to spot so shut it until after the launch.
December 16, 2013, 10:33:45 PM
I have only done cpu mining. If someone could be nice and give me a step by step. Seriously like i am a 2 yr old. On how to set this up for mining?

what gpu do you have?

honestly no clue my computer is a few years old. I was mining dogecoin at 2.khash they had it set up with a step by step site. And well the other coins. Are not really detailed enough for me to get them working.

but i really dont' want to get into the doge anymore. I want to get other coins as well.

its a dell inspiron n5030. I am not expecting to get 1,000,000 coins.. just enough to collect.I enjoy collecting these coins. Kinda a hobby for me.
want some?
started the second day
with dif 2.

I been wanting to try my hand in the exchanges. So this might be my chance too. Thank you soooo much
you too
sent 10k
December 16, 2013, 10:32:10 PM

what gpu do you have?

want some?
started the second day
with dif 2.

want some ! very very happy: DRT5GAexARp7wJfsC5F2z8BmLQ8X31pREj
sent you 10k
in case the price spikes
maybe it gets to 0.0001$
December 16, 2013, 10:32:01 PM
I am getting more errors each time I do anything on this pool so I am gonna stop touching it and delay launch until JohnDorien has set up the pool for us.

The reason for not wanting to launch without a pool is that many people don't like the idea of solo mining and secondly it is safer to have a good pool to prevent a quick attack on the block chain right out from the get go.

I wish you all a good night and I hope I can make it good to you by launching a decent currency.

'night all and sorry for the wait

Peter

time wasted this coin will be dead upon arrival
how is the pre mine going?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 16, 2013, 10:30:45 PM
Good to know! Better a well prepared launch than an overhastily launch.  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 10:30:36 PM
I am getting more errors each time I do anything on this pool so I am gonna stop touching it and delay launch until JohnDorien has set up the pool for us.

The reason for not wanting to launch without a pool is that many people don't like the idea of solo mining and secondly it is safer to have a good pool to prevent a quick attack on the block chain right out from the get go.

I wish you all a good night and I hope I can make it good to you by launching a decent currency.

'night all and sorry for the wait

Peter

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 10:29:11 PM
Guess we will wait till tomorrow...

Xivra
Time To Launch
0 Day, 17 Hr, 31 Min, 05 Sec
December 16, 2013, 10:29:04 PM

what gpu do you have?

want some?
started the second day
with dif 2.

Activity: 126
December 16, 2013, 10:28:32 PM

what gpu do you have?

want some?
started the second day
with dif 2.

want some ! very very happy: DRT5GAexARp7wJfsC5F2z8BmLQ8X31pREj
December 16, 2013, 10:22:31 PM

what gpu do you have?

it says its a .. Pentium*r* dual-core cpu
t4500  2.30ghz  230 ghz    ram 3g.
December 16, 2013, 10:21:25 PM

what gpu do you have?

want some?
started the second day
with dif 2.
December 16, 2013, 10:19:57 PM
release the coin already and let people solo mine and I am sure someone in the community will make a pool
Pages:
Jump to: