Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 149. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
What i am afraid about Stellar is the Long term.
Decentralized exchanges will never be approved by any government. I just check what is happening with Bitshares.
THe future will be governments assign official exchanges but never decentralized.
This is just my opinion.

I wonder what is actually happening with BitShare? except delisted by Bittrex, nothing went wrong with Bitshare.

Stellar is pumped for unknown reason also
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What i am afraid about Stellar is the Long term.
Decentralized exchanges will never be approved by any government. I just check what is happening with Bitshares.
THe future will be governments assign official exchanges but never decentralized.
This is just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
what is the expected price for a week ... IBM be the same as a good Hype?

do you remember ripple's spike? exactly, but more.
well it happen 3 or 4 months ago and its really a cool hyped before the value fell down, now that ibm got some touched maybe it will be much bigger than
what it shows before so if you are still looking for the ride it can be a good time now while its still giving us a chance, more to expect maybe within a week
or two before we can see another ath.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

do you remember ripple's spike? exactly, but more.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Awesome news. Will buy more xlr.
Activity: 1
weekly technical chart is looking good.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Big Blue is making what could be considered its first public foray into cryptocurrency.
In the kind of unveiling that can only come before one of the biggest events in global finance, IBM is revealing today at Sibos 2017 the results of a partnership with blockchain startup Stellar in which it successfully settled real transactions using the company's custom cryptocurrency, lumens.
While currently limited to cross-border payments involving British pounds and Fijian dollars, the early-stage platform is nonetheless designed to scale to handle seven fiat currencies in the South Pacific – including the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar and the Tonga pa'anga.

https://www.coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

Thanks for this. So that's why I saw a 200% gain for stellar in bittrex a few hours ago. IBM getting into cryptocurrency....interesting.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Stellar $100 billion marketcap lets do it $1 per coin!!! IBM super rich + big banks lets do it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 49
Probably just small correction as will always happen. Wait until most of the US wakes up and possible some institutional investors gets their decision processes made and pump it even further.
Interesting news but market seems to be in correction already. Top most volume at Bittrex redirected me here to find out. Let's see how this news about partnership plays out in coming days. At the moment it is looking hot as volume is on the rise even price declined little bit.

i think just a small correction, always after an awesome spike up Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Interesting news but market seems to be in correction already. Top most volume at Bittrex redirected me here to find out. Let's see how this news about partnership plays out in coming days. At the moment it is looking hot as volume is on the rise even price declined little bit.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Well IBM say nothing about partner with Stellar on the twitter and webpage . Fake Pump ?

http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss#release

Looks real to me!

Interesting !
You know how many coins it circulation ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 17
Well IBM say nothing about partner with Stellar on the twitter and webpage . Fake Pump ?

http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss#release

Looks real to me!
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Activity: 49
I think the IBM Deal pushes shorttime, will be forgotten in some days and come back some day later..

when will this cooperation become a real world application?

You are dead wrong. It's already live:

The solution is already processing live transactions in 12 currency corridors across the Pacific Islands and Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Using a blockchain distributed ledger, all appropriate parties have access and insight into the clearing and settlement of financial transactions. It is designed to augment financial flows worldwide, for all payment types and values, and allows financial institutions to choose the settlement network of their choice for the exchange of central bank-issued digital assets.
[Suspicious link removed]s

They are currently testing it in selected countries and if you research IBM history of bringing new stuff to the markets you'll see that they usually don't fade out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I think the IBM Deal pushes shorttime, will be forgotten in some days and come back some day later..

when will this cooperation become a real world application?
Stop launching random numbers.. 0.10$ , 0.50$... this is not cryptoworld anymore, this is becoming real life use.
No one can predict what is going to happen with this partnership; NO ONE! It could reach 1$ and stay above Ripple on Coinmarketcap? No boubt. Could it reach ethereum on +2$/each? Yes. Could reach bitcoin? well, it is hard but this is the first really news that is really IMPORTANT!

i made some TA past month and i predict that the price would reach 15.000 satoshi in a little time frame, let's see.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Definitely HOLD or buy more as I did, this is going to be huge.

Awesome thank you, will IBM really add value? i know they are HUGE

Are you being sarcastic?  Grin

Quote from Fortune:
The banking network includes “12 currency corridors” that encompass Australia and New Zealand, as well as smaller countries like Fiji and Tonga. It will reportedly process up to 60 percent of all cross-border payments in the South Pacific’s retail foreign exchange corridors by early next year.

The news also comes as an important validation of blockchain technology, which has long promised enormous efficiencies for the financial sector, but has been slow to move from the concept stage to the real world.

IBM will add huge value and will bring Stellar to one of the Top10 coins. I just changed all my bitcoins to Lumens and I suggest everyone who loves money to do the same.

I was being genuine Smiley

I will hold out and see where it goes Smiley
Jump to: