Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 152. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
When is it possible to launch own tokens on stellar? I think I read that this feature should be ready soon? Or am I wrong?

It's already possible to launch your own token on the stellar network:

https://www.stellar.org/blog/tokens-on-stellar/

guys - its going  mental on bittrex atm ? is it safe to buy now or 2 volatile?

The time to buy was two weeks ago.

But, I think there's plenty of room for this to run. In my opinion its undervalued right now. Of course, I'm just some guy on the internet with thousands of XLM.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
Stellar is featured in our daily chart segment after its upward price spike today. Come comment on if you think if this price rise will be sustained.

Chart Source:

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/xlm/usd/kraken/today
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Stellar awaken??? IS it better than XRP? Mooooooooon Time!!!
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
When is it possible to launch own tokens on stellar? I think I read that this feature should be ready soon? Or am I wrong?

It's already possible to launch your own token on the stellar network:

https://www.stellar.org/blog/tokens-on-stellar/

guys - its going  mental on bittrex atm ? is it safe to buy now or 2 volatile?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Activity: 490
A major problem with lumens, is the enormous supply of 100 billion coins !

Yes but if you want to go mainstream it's the kind of supply you need.

I don't see why the supply should be a problem? There is a small psychological factor, but that might be even positive if someone can purchase 1 million coins instead of 10,000 coins for the same money.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
A major problem with lumens, is the enormous supply of 100 billion coins !
Activity: 33
Is stellar not 'old' vs safex or mothership?
What is special and unique with stellar?

Why should I buy, beside the possibility of a pump?
are there even Dev's working on stellar or is it dead?
Activity: 224
People just can't understand potential of Stellar it has for financial industry. But is a long hodling until it gets massive rise.

when will that happen??
Im really itching to sell the lumens I had since their first distribution 😣
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
People just can't understand potential of Stellar it has for financial industry. But is a long hodling until it gets massive rise.
Activity: 45
These bags of lumens are starting to weigh me down, but I suppose that's how I'm feeling about a lot of my alts right now.
Activity: 224
Hello to Everyone,

It's the first time I encounter Stellar and from a first look it looks like an amazing project I just started reading the white paper even if it looks quite complex since I don't have a degree in computer science neither in cryptography.... I had a question for the community, by any chance do you know if the dev of Stellar is the same one of Dash?

No
But It Same As Ripple Dev
Jed McCaleb
Who Also Invented MtGox

wow, I have to look into that. that says a lot about the trust of people in this coin. 😅 too bad I still haven't earned from this coin, still waiting for the value to rise again.
Activity: 475
Hello to Everyone,

It's the first time I encounter Stellar and from a first look it looks like an amazing project I just started reading the white paper even if it looks quite complex since I don't have a degree in computer science neither in cryptography.... I had a question for the community, by any chance do you know if the dev of Stellar is the same one of Dash?

No
But It Same As Ripple Dev
Jed McCaleb
Who Also Invented MtGox
Activity: 379
Hello to Everyone,

lol. no. jed have their twitter. just check their team. they from ripple team
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello to Everyone,

Activity: 490
so how many people held and how many people insta dumped? i was an insta dumper when the airdrop first opened. i think i sold for about 1100 satoshis.

I also dumped it instantly around 1200 Satoshi. And rebought around 500 Satoshi.

That proves what an awesome trader you are I would say! Or a super whale who can control the price. Both sounds good for you!
Activity: 434
so how many people held and how many people insta dumped? i was an insta dumper when the airdrop first opened. i think i sold for about 1100 satoshis.

I also dumped it instantly around 1200 Satoshi. And rebought around 500 Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
is there a growth prospect for the course?

Not if there are no news updates. It is awfully quiet around Stellar.
Activity: 343
is there a growth prospect for the course?
Jump to: