Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 186. (Read 243242 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Why is stellar at an all time low? Been falling since forever Huh
Activity: 130
free lumen giveaway over the next 10 years. what will the price will look like?
pump, or dump? what price will lumens reach at max?

What is the lumen giveaway?
95% of the lumens created when the Stellar network began will be given away to the world. 5% remains with Stellar.org for operational costs.

Stellar.org designed the giveaway program to ensure that lumens are given away to diverse groups:

50% to individuals who want lumens
25% for nonprofits to reach underserved populations
20% to bitcoin holders

source:lumens faq:

https://www.stellar.org/lumens/
Activity: 291
Merit: 127
Just got some, what the heck. Besides the dip in the mid 100's, it's still basically at an all time low.
jed
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
Jed McCaleb
 Luzina90:  We will put up a claim page where you will have to sign something with your bitcoin keys once the distribution starts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So I must hold BTC in my wallet on moment of snapshot and thats all?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Stellar and Bext360 Give Coffee The Blockchain Treatment
A technology firm is utilizing Stellar’s Blockchain network to provide provably fair coffee sales from grower to consumer.
Bext360, a Denver-based startup, has built a robot for automatically assessing coffee bean quality, along with cloud software and an app that tracks the sales process using the technology.
“...In general, groups working on fair trade spend a lot of overhead on tracing materials. They use rudimentary tracing mechanisms. And it’s very imprecise. People in the field can still get exploited,” CEO Daniel Jones told TechCrunch about the current fair trade market.
Bext360’s mobile robot is a glorified weighing scale. It employs optical sorting to distinguish good from bad beans and also deliver a quality score on a batch. Buyers and sellers then use the accompanying app to work out a fair price and the goods are then tracked further with Stellar.More
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
What's with the sudden rise in price? Is it just an arbitrary pump?

The beginning of a new bull market IMO. But could be wrong  Wink

Judnging by this thread there is no reason for the pump, doesn't even seem alive.  Would say just the biannual Altcoin pump most of them see.

BTC price is hurting it now though
legendary
Activity: 1073
What's with the sudden rise in price? Is it just an arbitrary pump?
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
watching this.
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1988
so what its dying here ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i do not agree stellar distribution for btc holders
sorry
Activity: 195
stellar distribution for btc holders still exists, it works like byteball distribution?
jed
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
Jed McCaleb
JWH007: They are useful and there is a limited supply of them, like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hello,

i think this project is good..because currency exchange rate of the banking network is exorbitant..the thing to do is like this..linked p2p peoples wich have local currency and they want exchange it when they  need other local or crypto currency for minimum fees..stellar is great project if all people connected are singulary.

i want know how i can obtain stellar except buy them pls ?

i dont understand, the information about a Stellar forum giving FREE coin is just above you, you're to lazy to read do you?

its www.mystellar.org "promotion section"

and here is also every project build on stellar https://www.mystellar.org/thread-321.html

sorry but i dont see explainations between stellar and lumen but maybe im too lazy to search..maybe yu can explain me ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me how Lumens (XLM) derive their value. Are they only required for transactions fees (0.00001 lumens) and minimum account balances of 20 lumens? The transactions fees (0.00001) seem pretty insignificant.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Hi there,

I just want to ask if XLM and STR is just the same. as I see in poloniex exchanger that STR is also Stellar which is the same with XLM(stellar). hoping for the clarification will be made.

regards,
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hello,

i think this project is good..because currency exchange rate of the banking network is exorbitant..the thing to do is like this..linked p2p peoples wich have local currency and they want exchange it when they  need other local or crypto currency for minimum fees..stellar is great project if all people connected are singulary.

i dont understand, the information about a Stellar forum giving FREE coin is just above you, you're to lazy to read do you?

its www.mystellar.org "promotion section"

and here is also every project build on stellar https://www.mystellar.org/thread-321.html
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hello,

Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM

i will trying the wallet sir , and i will learning stellar .. thankyou for your helping Smiley

you can get free stellar and learn from tutorial at =

www.myStellar.org

Stellar Forum guides for newcomers
                 & contributor's rewarded
Get income by share what you love
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ALL Lumens Giveaway=
   www.myStellar.org/forum-6.html
   FREE     100XLM for Newcomers
   FREE   3500XLM for Developers

WALLET promo =
   Centaurus FREE 50 XLM/week
   https://myStellar.org/thread-618.html
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Activity: 672
triasel yeah there are several different stellar wallets. you can see a list here: https://galactictalk.org/d/14-projects-built-on-stellar
i will trying the wallet sir , and i will learning stellar .. thankyou for your helping Smiley
Jump to: