Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 25. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
The mobile wallet for Android will help to expand customer population of Stellar more significantly. Because people will feel more convenient if they can bring their funds around, and sending their coins from their phones or tablets. This mobile wallet will play important role to the medium-term growth of Stellar, that also has another advantage with its cheap transaction fees.
Activity: 770

Explore Stellar Addresses and the Stellar DEX using Python

New to the Stellar network or just want to up your Python game?
Check out Kolten's (Editor of Stellar Community) latest blog tutorial on exploring Stellar Addresses and the Stellar DEX: https://medium.com/@kolten/explore-stellar-addresses-and-the-stellar-dex-using-python-e72611822b48

StellarX mobile wallet for Android

''Today we are excited to announce the launch of the StellarX mobile wallet for Android! Users will have access to wallet account balances including the ability send/receive any token on the network! More features coming soon. ''

Check it out: https://t.co/BmVHCQGtzj
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Did Stellar Transaction Is Prioritized By It's Transaction Fee Like Other Network?
Is Transaction With 200 Stroops Transaction Fee Will Get Confirmed Faster Than Transaction With 100 Stroops Fee(In Case Of Full Network)?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. There was recently a post on Protocol v11 changes wrt this.

https://medium.com/stellar-development-foundation/protocol-11-improvements-b78c19c4df3f

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Well we needed this correction as it was starting to look like late 2017 all over again with BTC making them highs. This now gives us a chance to buy more XLM which I have been waiting for the price to come down some more before buying, I have some buy orders set in case the price comes down some more over the next couple of days.

BTC even has not hit its previous AHT. And a lot of alts even have negative price movement. This is a good time to buy now. As in coming month we should have bullrun

We will see very soon that BTC hits it ATH. If that happens it might go beyond that price level very quickly. Regarding the timing when to buy, I think it is difficult to get it right unless you have a long time horizon and are a crypto believer.

Stellar Monthly Roundup — June 2019

''We have released a new dashboard which (as well as exposing an overall health summary) exposes all available “stellar-core-prometheus-exporter” metrics in an easy to install Grafana dashboard. The dashboard is available for installation at https://grafana.com/dashboards/10334 ''

Read more: https://medium.com/stellar-community/stellar-monthly-roundup-june-2019-751fb3dd4ec9
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
Did Stellar Transaction Is Prioritized By It's Transaction Fee Like Other Network?
Is Transaction With 200 Stroops Transaction Fee Will Get Confirmed Faster Than Transaction With 100 Stroops Fee(In Case Of Full Network)?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Well we needed this correction as it was starting to look like late 2017 all over again with BTC making them highs. This now gives us a chance to buy more XLM which I have been waiting for the price to come down some more before buying, I have some buy orders set in case the price comes down some more over the next couple of days.

BTC even has not hit its previous AHT. And a lot of alts even have negative price movement. This is a good time to buy now. As in coming month we should have bullrun
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
And there is a chance to see the price below the 900st? I put orders at 600-700st but, as they say, "they feed the hopes of the young men"
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
stellar and all other top crypto sudden go down in 2 hours anyone know what is the reason? any bad news ? i searched everywhere but nothing found. only coinbase goes offline as btc price crash
this coin is more then 12% down today. still crypto is unpredictable

First, panic buying, followed by panic selling.

Very common, it is a situation that is difficult to control if there is a panic. Therefore it should be able to be more observant in the situation and should look for valid news to add information before going to the next stage.

BTC is still clear that there is a correction, but why does the stellar go down ?! its price has not grown before that! Why hand out coins that make investors lose money! Who sells a coin below the price of which it was possible to buy a coin in the last year and a half ?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
stellar and all other top crypto sudden go down in 2 hours anyone know what is the reason? any bad news ? i searched everywhere but nothing found. only coinbase goes offline as btc price crash

Very common, it is a situation that is difficult to control if there is a panic. Therefore it should be able to be more observant in the situation and should look for valid news to add information before going to the next stage.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
legendary
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 116
Yes bitcoin down in one hour maybe behind this downtrend there is a reason coinabase website down.
I think we will get latest news about this fall very soon on BTT thread and other websites.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-falls-by-1-400-after-crash-of-major-crypto-exchange-coinbase

I think this is just a correction. Bull market confirmed and alt season is coming soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
Yes bitcoin down in one hour maybe behind this downtrend there is a reason coinabase website down.
I think we will get latest news about this fall very soon on BTT thread and other websites.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-falls-by-1-400-after-crash-of-major-crypto-exchange-coinbase
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
Anyone who is using ASTRAL or Stellarport Wallet, i want to know, are both of this wallet support for a stellar token? because i never use this service.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Guys, because we can see a lot of FUD at stellar. IBM partnership is still valid ?

IBM World Wire runs on top of Stellar.

I'm not sure if it is so much of a "partnership", per se.

After the exit of jesse luds a lot of fud went on into some social  media some say that XLM might lose the battle to XRP in the race to international transfer and banking but everyone know its too early to say.
legendary
Guys, because we can see a lot of FUD at stellar. IBM partnership is still valid ?

IBM World Wire runs on top of Stellar.

I'm not sure if it is so much of a "partnership", per se.

Pages:
Jump to: