Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 77. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Stellar is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding XLM on CryptoChartIndex!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Xlm really should have a higher value than Ripple. The same person created both but did not like where Ripple was headed and had a better / bigger plan so he left and started this. Then Ripple tried to sue him. Then a few months ago the main dev of Ripple tore into Stellar in public forums because it became a better thing. Relax ... Stellar will take over XRP imo.  Smiley

I agree, XLM should be high value than XRP.

XLM has more potential!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I was looking over the 7 day charts and saw that most crypto has performed really well over the past seven day period. Stellar is up 16%
Activity: 460
Stellar has a high total supply. It's not the price per coin that matters but rather the total market cap.
Activity: 1274
Why cant the companies see what Stellars scalabilty advantage over eth btc and xrp(xrp is limited to banks only as of now)

it would take time before they will realise on how stellar is very important in blockchain even though its a fork of xrp.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Why cant the companies see what Stellars scalabilty advantage over eth btc and xrp(xrp is limited to banks only as of now)
Activity: 616
Xlm really should have a higher value than Ripple. The same person created both but did not like where Ripple was headed and had a better / bigger plan so he left and started this. Then Ripple tried to sue him. Then a few months ago the main dev of Ripple tore into Stellar in public forums because it became a better thing. Relax ... Stellar will take over XRP imo.  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
will be there any different about amount str/xml I get if I stack my btc between poloniex and my own personal wallet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
What is XLM?  Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost.
Fundamentals
Stellar is an open-source protocol for value exchange founded in early 2014 by Jed McCaleb (creator of eDonkey) and Joyce Kim. The Stellar protocol is supported by a nonprofit, the Stellar Development Foundation.
At launch, Stellar was based on the Ripple protocol. After making several changes to critical consensus code, the Stellar network forked.
Activity: 588
7700 lumens were stolen from my wallet!
Stellar team did not help me to restore them.
Thanks
How were they stolen from you? This is almost impossible, if only with your mistake.
Provide evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Thanks
Wow, this is a serious charge. Do you have any proof? And that's because you can blame anyone and anything. For example, the Pope of Rome in Masonry)))

Yes, i have all the necessary proofs. Took them 30+ days to answer me with the statement that my account was ha ked and my lumens are sent to other address.

Well, if you have proof on your side the easiest way for everyone to believe you is to show that proof. What's the downside of showing that proof here?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Thanks
Wow, this is a serious charge. Do you have any proof? And that's because you can blame anyone and anything. For example, the Pope of Rome in Masonry)))

Yes, i have all the necessary proofs. Took them 30+ days to answer me with the statement that my account was ha ked and my lumens are sent to other address.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Has anyone here been keeping their eye on OMG these days? They seem to be transitioning into Stellar territory
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Sounds pretty interesting...still i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on. Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Stellarlumens 8% today. Yesterday Stellarlumens went up to $0,41.

Hope young men feed. Well, that would be good.)) But from where such confidence? The fact that there is a positive price movement is obvious. But from where do you know that $ 0.41?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Ternio is the real gem built on Stellar

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
currently, more and more ICOs are using blockchain lumen, maybe in the future all startup project owners will use this blockchain.
Because when compared with etherum (erc20), lumen more faster and low cost in doing transaction Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: