Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 96. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Too bad I missed the airdrop maybe is there going to be an upcoming airdrop for Lumen?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Can someone give me a suggestion to how long will I have to hold onto this coin? I'm holding it since I bought .03 cents. Any advise would be appreciated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
"We may add support for Stellar (to which we provided seed funding) if substantive use continues to grow"

Tom Karlo, CEO of Stripe.
https://stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

This is fantastic. Great news and great future for this amazing project.
Activity: 140
Heya Homies
The Stelar team produced a small report for the last year. This, indeed, is one of the most successful coins of recent times (both in terms of technology and in terms of growth in capitalization).  Cool

One of these days they should publish a road map for 2018.

It will be out on Thursday, i THINK
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi folks. koineks.com (Turkish exchange) has listed XLM today. We are growing day by day.
Activity: 72
Wow, amazing coin.

Anyone can explain for me about this :?

"Anchors, trust, and credit
Anchors are simply entities that people trust to hold their deposits and issue credits into the Stellar network for those deposits. They act as a bridge between different currencies and the Stellar network. All money transactions in the Stellar network (except the native digital currency of lumens) occur in the form of credit issued by anchors.
Anchors do two simple things:
1) They take your deposit and issue the corresponding credit to your account address on the Stellar ledger.
2) You can make a withdrawal by bringing them credit they issued.
You have to trust the anchor to honor your deposits and withdrawals of credit it has issued.
Anchors exist in the pre-stellar world now. For example, to use Venmo, you deposit money in from your bank account. Venmo then gives you credit in your Venmo account. You can now send that Venmo credit to anyone that trusts Venmo (anyone with a Venmo account). Someone that received your Venmo credit can convert it to real money by withdrawing it to their bank.
Anchors perform the same function in Stellar. The difference is, all the "Venmos” and other anchors are operating on the same network so they can all transact with each other now – this makes the system way more powerful. People can now easily send and exchange all these different anchor credits with each other."
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
The Stelar team produced a small report for the last year. This, indeed, is one of the most successful coins of recent times (both in terms of technology and in terms of growth in capitalization).  Cool

One of these days they should publish a road map for 2018.

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
The only coin that keeps me happy =D

XLM is one of those who hasn't lost in satoshi due to bear market. Lost some in USD though.

every movement of the market is under our supervision if we see the issue . For me, XLM is more trustful than any other coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The only coin that keeps me happy =D

XLM is one of those who hasn't lost in satoshi due to bear market. Lost some in USD though.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Hi everyone,

Is this SCAM? Promotion website

wwwstellar-org.at.ua

Thanks

Don't trust this website. Better to visit the official website of Stellar and don't fall on their scheme.

Some of the websites is using XLM to receive an airdrop and you need to provide your private key which is a NO NO!
Activity: 4
Hi everyone !
Quick question :
I created my wallet back in September 2017 (Cold Paper wallet) , and would like to know if I can keep it like this for years or is there sometimes that I should update this wallet ? Because I saw here and there than some people update their wallet... but I don't understand, so to summarize : Is my cold paper wallet good for years ? 100 % sure ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
i just bought some XLM. it is sale at the moment. buy now and be happy next month Smiley

Many coins are on sale now. Pick the right timing and after you buy it, sleep on it for months. Smiley
Hi everyone,

wwwstellar-org.at.ua

Thanks

That even look scary =D
Heya Homies
Hi everyone,

wwwstellar-org.at.ua

Thanks

Yes, scam..It is NOT official Stellar
Activity: 1
Hi everyone,

wwwstellar-org.at.ua

Thanks
Heya Homies
I have a quick question about the RMT transfer at the end of the month into our wallets .....I noticed on Stellerterm, it doesn't have RMT on the asset acceptance section , any idea how to add it or will it auto send to the wallet even though RMT doesn't show on the asset acceptance? Thanks guys for the help

https://stellar-public.slack.com
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I have a quick question about the RMT transfer at the end of the month into our wallets .....I noticed on Stellerterm, it doesn't have RMT on the asset acceptance section , any idea how to add it or will it auto send to the wallet even though RMT doesn't show on the asset acceptance? Thanks guys for the help
That looks super low. Getting more.
Activity: 14
i believe in this project will grow and have a big success in the near future and im looking forward to it. goodluck dev.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
help needed Wink
I instaled stellar desktop wallet v3.3 and recovery wallet "Create account with secret key" generated some (+1year) time ago doesn't work, some advice?

Secret key is not a recovery. To get access to your wallet created +1 year ago you need to have relevant txt file generated at that time.

lol so who can help me to investigate what kind of wallet's logins I have, I have address of wallet, user, password and secret key, is there some web wallet?

edit: I can login into launch.stellar.org, there is balance: 0(zero) and I dont see any keys, just info about account upgrade and red button, after click this button nothing happend only rocket icon for a moment and auto-back to upgrade page, can someone explain me what it's mean?
Pages:
Jump to: