Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 95. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
Sorry for stupid questions, but is Steller analogue of Ripple or SWIFT system ?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I hope Stripe will pick up Stellar from those currencies they talked about as alternative payments processors. It is in best interest of everyone who is holding Stellar like me as well but thing need to be in black and white with clear statement that Stellar is the next. May be I missed something but I am looking continuously for reliable sources only to confirm this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
If we can't be ahead of xrp in price right now, I will enjoy xlm being ahead of xrp in btc volume! We're getting some love!

I think everyone would love to have XRP's marketcap haha Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Wow, amazing coin.

Anyone can explain for me about this :?

"Anchors, trust, and credit
Anchors are simply entities that people trust to hold their deposits and issue credits into the Stellar network for those deposits. They act as a bridge between different currencies and the Stellar network. All money transactions in the Stellar network (except the native digital currency of lumens) occur in the form of credit issued by anchors.
Anchors do two simple things:
1) They take your deposit and issue the corresponding credit to your account address on the Stellar ledger.
2) You can make a withdrawal by bringing them credit they issued.
You have to trust the anchor to honor your deposits and withdrawals of credit it has issued.
Anchors exist in the pre-stellar world now. For example, to use Venmo, you deposit money in from your bank account. Venmo then gives you credit in your Venmo account. You can now send that Venmo credit to anyone that trusts Venmo (anyone with a Venmo account). Someone that received your Venmo credit can convert it to real money by withdrawing it to their bank.
Anchors perform the same function in Stellar. The difference is, all the "Venmos” and other anchors are operating on the same network so they can all transact with each other now – this makes the system way more powerful. People can now easily send and exchange all these different anchor credits with each other."

What don't you understand? It seems pretty clear. Did you have specific questions?
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
If we can't be ahead of xrp in price right now, I will enjoy xlm being ahead of xrp in btc volume! We're getting some love!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑

From the article:

In the Stripe post, Karlo left the door open to enabling payments in other cryptocurrencies, namely stellar lumens, the currency of the Stellar network.

"We may add support for Stellar (to which we provided seed funding) if substantive use continues to grow," he wrote.

So the former Stipe CTO is a Stellar board member AND the CEO of Stipe is an advisor.  Stellar seems like the most logical replacement! 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
When markets will begin to increase again this time Stellar will be performing amazingly. Those will eyes on developments,updates and news are aware of this thing. Many people are keep buying seamless way to accumulate in this period of uncertainty the required number of coins.
Daily FX volumes are over $5tr. Just sayin'...

You are not surprising Smiley Just a half of entire VISA ANNUAL VOLUME LOL
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Daily FX volumes are over $5tr. Just sayin'...
Hell yeah! Happy to see that! And price looks more than just amazing. If BTC goes to it's ATH again - Stellar will fly higher it's ATH. 1.5$ by that time per coin. Cool times are coming. Especially with all those updates! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Does anyone know why Stellar is growing today like anything, is there any positive news about XLM / Stellar which I am missing here. Appreciate your comment on this.

2018 Roadmap tomorrow
Weiss ranking top 10 cryptos today (expect a B grade)
FairX end of month/early Feb
Has been in News lately(CNBC and TIME)
and so on....

www.viberate.com

I cant find the roadmap anywhere ! Any links?

Will be out tomorrow ,the 25th
Activity: 35
Does anyone know why Stellar is growing today like anything, is there any positive news about XLM / Stellar which I am missing here. Appreciate your comment on this.

2018 Roadmap tomorrow
and so on....

www.viberate.com

I cant find the roadmap anywhere ! Any links?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
hmmm following XRP? up n down?
Heya Homies

2018 Roadmap tomorrow
and so on....

www.viberate.com

Activity: 35

more  people getting to  know on XLM and  technology behind. I only imagine if the entire world would learn about Stellar.

Just because its Stellar!
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

more  people getting to  know on XLM and  technology behind. I only imagine if the entire world would learn about Stellar.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Heya Homies
Can someone give me a suggestion to how long will I have to hold onto this coin? I'm holding it since I bought .03 cents. Any advise would be appreciated.

I bought @ .06cents, no plans to sell anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: