Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 15. (Read 126280 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
08 January 2017: Choice your DIFF with YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS+DIFF on username.
Why do it? Diff is prescribed by the port. The meaning is not understood.
No7
Activity: 4
Can you little bit more explain with costume diff, the last update that you guys made is heavy you should explain more.

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
Hi , you have to autorize bigger XMR adress, kraken support now monero and adress get more letters ...
thanks !
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hello,
First I am new to Monero so forgive me if question is stupid however some numbers just don't sum up. I have checked mining calculater and estimation is about right.
I'm minning here for 12h, here are numbers. I should have over 3 Monero coins at the end of 24 cycle, but I got only 0.63 after 12h, is it normal? :
http://prntscr.com/dp0ko3
thx in advance

Estimates are always wrong. Never take it seriously. Just mine for a week and do an estimate from what you get.

Mining XMR gets clearly harder since a few days... times where 18+ blocks pending seems to be over. Block 1210514 needed 90+ mins. Thats heavy for a pool which such a big hash power.

A lot of new miners.

Not only did the difficulty rise a good bit but the pool has been under performing the last few days.

Average for last 2 days is around 80% and today we are around 60%

I hope it turns around soon, but it will take a lot of blocks to make up for it.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

The pool's "Getting Started" page currently shows the pool address as "monero-master.crypto-pool.fr" but the OP has not been updated. Can the old "xmr.crypto-pool.fr" address still be used for mining then?

legendary

BTW, has the pool already updated accordingly and ready for the upcoming fork as recommended on the XMR thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17295203

Yes , I have finish dev code for support fork V4 and V5 ( rct transaction ) .

All server already running code support upcoming fork .

Thanks for replying and for the info.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Oh mine...Is this real? 2017 almost here...
And a big pool with no workers support, no mail notification... And I thought dwarf is crappy...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 53
I have problems with connections with with several cpu machines.
Some works fine, some cant connect from the same location.
Everything was good until today.

this machines works fine,

but this can't connect

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
Hello,
First I am new to Monero so forgive me if question is stupid however some numbers just don't sum up. I have checked mining calculater and estimation is about right.
I'm minning here for 12h, here are numbers. I should have over 3 Monero coins at the end of 24 cycle, but I got only 0.63 after 12h, is it normal? :
thx in advance

Estimates are always wrong. Never take it seriously. Just mine for a week and do an estimate from what you get.

Mining XMR gets clearly harder since a few days... times where 18+ blocks pending seems to be over. Block 1210514 needed 90+ mins. Thats heavy for a pool which such a big hash power.

A lot of new miners.

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hello,

thx in advance
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190

BTW, has the pool already updated accordingly and ready for the upcoming fork as recommended on the XMR thread?

Yes , I have finish dev code for support fork V4 and V5 ( rct transaction ) .

All server already running code support upcoming fork .

legendary

legendary
Hello superresistant ! Help me.
I work 3 PC - 1 CPU, R280x and R270 x. All computers come one and same error.
Errors on all computers are constantly in 10-20 minutes. I changed the ports, all else fails.
default settings, as in the example. What can be done. Thank you.
This screenshot from the PC to the CPU.

Strange, what miner are you using ?

I've been getting the same error messages ever since. It seems that they only occur in Claymore's releases (i.e. Claymore OpenCL (AMD) Miner AND Claymore CPU Miner). I don't get them with tsiv CUDA (Nvidia) Miner and Wolf CPU Miner. Perhaps it occurs when it does the "DevHash" thang for Claymore, no?

Activity: 33
Hi guys. What happens to the payment? On the floor it is clear that payments go, and I hang on the balance of funds, even though they are more than enough to pay. Only valid for 4rd or 6th payout. What are you doing? Starting to hold funds miners?  Angry
Activity: 13
Hi,
@SR
Thanks for information about the new release, I wasn't aware of it ...
I can connect my wallet now with the command bellow :

monero-wallet-cli --daemon-address 127.0.0.1

and everything works fine,
New feature monero-wallet-rpc sounds very good too ...
Thanks to the devs
Activity: 14

Je mine depuis quelques jours chez vous Smiley Petite question, le choix du port selon le H/s est calculé bien à prendre en compte pour chaque instance ? Je mine à environ 1Kh/s mais via plusieurs machines à environ 200h/s (à 90%% CPUU), et je suis sur le 3333. Je devrais bouger sur le 6666 ?
Egalement, est ce que vous avez à dispo des statu sur la durée par user ?

Le choix du port n'impacte pas les revenus du miners, seulement la variance de manière temporaire. En fait, un port utilisant moins de requêtes allège la charge du serveur, ce qui est mieux pour l'ensemble des mineurs mais on ne va pas vérifier que chaque mineur utilise le port optimal. Une difficulté variable comme on avait testé par le passé utilise beaucoup de charge serveur et perd complètement son intérêt.

Que veux tu dire par durée par user ? Ton temps de mining ?

Merci pour les explications.
Non je pensais plutot un graphique avec l'historique du taux de Hash pour voir un peu l'evolution en fonction des machines en service
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
Thanks for your help, support, and wise advices,
XMR.CRYPTO-POOL.FR is a trustworthy pool
Thanks for that too !

Thanks.

Been mining here for a while now.
When the site says 'coming soon' for 'myParamater' and for changing the payout threshold, does that mean that you are intending on implementing these features?

We do want to implement those features but it is not as easy as doing it on Bitcoin/Bitcoin-clone.
The dev has an important full-time job during the day that doesn't allow a lot of free time for developing and testing new features for the pool.

Je mine depuis quelques jours chez vous Smiley Petite question, le choix du port selon le H/s est calculé bien à prendre en compte pour chaque instance ? Je mine à environ 1Kh/s mais via plusieurs machines à environ 200h/s (à 90%% CPUU), et je suis sur le 3333. Je devrais bouger sur le 6666 ?

Le choix du port n'impacte pas les revenus du miners, seulement la variance de manière temporaire. En fait, un port utilisant moins de requêtes allège la charge du serveur, ce qui est mieux pour l'ensemble des mineurs mais on ne va pas vérifier que chaque mineur utilise le port optimal. Une difficulté variable comme on avait testé par le passé utilise beaucoup de charge serveur et perd complètement son intérêt.

Que veux tu dire par durée par user ? Ton temps de mining ?
Activity: 14
Hello la team. Ravi de voir que c'est des frenchies qui admin la pool Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Been mining here for a while now.

When the site says 'coming soon' for 'myParamater' and for changing the payout threshold, does that mean that you are intending on implementing these features?
I would sure love to pump the threshold to ~1xmr to get fewer inputs in the wallet, and maybe see if my miner has found any blocks, its average hashrate over several days, etc (some more detailed stats like for instance kano.is has).

Otherwise, lovely pool, glad to see mining and payments running like a dream!

Pages:
Jump to: