Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMT] Metacoin - New Exchange - 4-17-2014 - page 6. (Read 26835 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Love the name. But is there anything "meta" about this coin?
Maybe it can be a coin for trading coins... an escrow coin.

A meta coin needs a meta exchange
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We need to listed transactions
Activity: 14
Activity: 20
I can't sync ,need more nodes!

Code:
addnode=162.243.101.220

Make sure that is in your metacoin.conf file. It is the only peer that is listed as "syncnode=true" in my peer list.
Activity: 20
working on exchanges.

currently could use help -promotion/website/general development/ideas

working on this alone is going slow

update: metacoin added to mintpal vote page: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Go vote for Metacoin guys! You can have 3 votes per hour if you are not registered, and 6 per hour if you are registered. Be sure to vote ALL THREE TIMES (or 6 times, as the case may be) every hour.

Let's try to get this on an exchange!

Oh, and ANYONE who can step up and help the developer out, please do so!!! See his list above, which includes IDEAS.

Jump in and help out if you can!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
prolly every1 abandoned ship
Activity: 31
Activity: 56
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
post your wallet adress and receive 10 free MET  Cheesy

coins were sent out.

still have more to giveaway

You should not conduct a giveaway in this thread, you are risking the admins/mods to close the official thread of the coin because of your giveaway, and anyone replying with his address could get the account banned as well.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310

Activity: 30
9A9ywUZhRbtjtfrLQUWkhrZtmAYmtG5s3g

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
bump give away continues

Thanks.

95YZkf8j7yy7gEGCMrvt2Rmk7wjqHWXYfZ
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
metacoin added to mintpal vote page: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

"Coin Voting

We're always looking to add new markets for the best altcoins, and to help us with this we'd like to ask you, our users to vote on what you'd like to see offered at MintPal.

Below is a list of coins that we're considering adding, ordered by the most voted. Please vote for your chosen coin below, unregistered users are allowed up to 3 votes per hour, whilst registered users are allowed 6 votes per hour. If you're not a MintPal user already, consider registering an account.

We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote. All payment votes will be publicly visible, as you can see by clicking the addresses below, and will go directly to improving MintPal's infrastructure.

Please don't use bots, we can spot it and you will be seriously harming the coin's chance of ever hitting our exchange. We will temporarily remove any coins that have gained votes with bots.

Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary."

Activity: 44
working on exchanges.

currently could use help -promotion/website/general development/ideas

working on this alone is going slow

update: metacoin added to mintpal vote page: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
bump give away continues
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
^^ you guys know there is a market place for this ?
Which market has MET?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
^^ you guys know there is a market place for this ?
Well if they're being given away...

9NgCWBfYXUgHQ4yJMWvbUrS6D6h2TUmaXs

Spent 3 days of wasted hash (400khash) in the beginning either soloing or on broken pools for a lousy 3.6 MTC.

Ouch... Use "met.mine-pool.net:3600" they're working... I had to switch pools myself because the old one I was using went down, got over 600 of these now. Sent you 5  Wink
wana buy my 700 mtc?
why so lil i only hav 100khash
What do you want for them? lol
BTC
Don't hold any btc, only alts
=U=

As in UTC? How much?
200 or offer any alts i can exchange to some BTC
Nah thats way too high for me, I'm not giving you 0.1 BTC worth of UTC for 700 MET when I was able to mine 260 more MET since last night
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Spent 3 days of wasted hash (400khash) in the beginning either soloing or on broken pools for a lousy 3.6 MTC.

Ouch... Use "met.mine-pool.net:3600" they're working... I had to switch pools myself because the old one I was using went down, got over 600 of these now. Sent you 5  Wink
wana buy my 700 mtc?
BTC
=U=

As in UTC? How much?
200 or offer any alts i can exchange to some BTC

wana buy my 700 mtc?
BTC
=U=

As in UTC? How much?
Pages:
Jump to: