Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 159. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
10 cents? It is $30.00 last time I checked.

That is literally only 30x, which is very achievable for a coin with such high potential as RBX. It isn't even listed on any decent exchanges. Once it gets listed, that's the first skyrocket.

For one thing, Rai should already be higher than Litecoin.
It was actually 20 cents just a month ago, 10 cents, 20 cents whatever.  It's already up more than 100x in a month and you expect another 30x from here in such a short time?  You've completely lost your mind if that is a serious statement.  There is no justifiable reason for it to go that high, nothing has changed from a month ago.  It's not like Amazon or Ebay said yesterday they're only going to use XRB.  An exchange listing isn't that big of a deal in the first place, it's a nice addition but not some game changer.  XRB has done 1000s of btcs in volume on the exchanges it's on now, if people want it there have been plenty of chances to get it.

If XRB is a $1000 in a year I'll give you my entire stack, it's not going to happen because that's living in a fantasy world.  Anyways I'm done talking about, it's a pointless conversation.

People have a tendency to underestimate.

"It went up more than 100x in a month" ... "and you expect another 30x" (in a full year).

Do you see why that might not be so unreasonable? The price went up so much because it deserved to. BTW if Amazon/Ebay said that, which is certainly possible in this year, it would pretty much be enough to accomplish $1000.

If XRB is $1000 within a year, I won't be needing anyone to give me money. I'm not a consumerist.

I won't here tell you anything about this tech because I am fairly new, thing is that large sums of money is being thrown away at crypto table because everyone is expecting return. Haven't there been any recent news about binance adding it it would take a cuple of years before I even stumbled upon RaiBlocks. Since this market is pure speculation price can increase till one point untill some people start to dump it, I am not saying this could be bad investment if you are ready to hold long term.

Can you give good arguments/resources for ebay and Amazon? The only way why these giants will ever include cryptocurrency as means of payment would be simply to increase their salles and they will most likley turn it back to fiat as most bussinesses do today with bitcoin and others. However if they conclude that they won't get any mass return since many people use cryptocurrency to gamble and flip money, it is highly unlikley that they will include cryptocurrency as of today. If they wanted to they could do it in 2017 or even way back although market is growing by day since recent bitcoin spike.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
update from mercatox :
Website will be available in next few hours
Funds are safe
https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/948478973629095936
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Is raiblocks and lighting bitcoin consensus are same?

Raiblocks: https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
RaiBlocks achieves consensus via a balance-weighted vote on conflicting transactions. This consensus system provides quicker, more deterministic transactions while still maintaining a strong, decentralized system. RaiBlocks continues this development and has positioned itself as one of the highest performing cryptocurrencies

Lighting Bitcoin: http://lbtc.io/#faq
LBTC employs the DPoS Consensus Mechanism, which implements digital democracies to offset the negative centralization effects posed by the PoW algorithm. As a result, with voting right in the hands of the token holders, a true decentralization can be achieved. This ensures maximization of shareholders profitability and network efficiency, minimises costs of maintaining cybersecurity and operating the network. By significantly reducing the number of participating verification nodes, LBTC can reach consensus in seconds and boost the transaction speed to really be as FAST as lightning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
This coin Will soon famous wait and see
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just went through the specs and looks good. Despite the recent nodes issue, it seems to be working better than IOTA. I don't have any IOTA but may very well invest something in XRB.

Just noticed the topic is from early 2016; not sure how I missed this gem for almost 2 years!
Activity: 139
SCAM ALERT- STONE RAIBLOCKS PRIVACY FORK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-stone-raiblocks-privacy-fork-2677524

Please help to spread awareness so noobs don't get scammed out of their precious XRB.

Dave Wilkinson the scammer is back trying to run a similar scam to Zeth on XRB.

Activity: 139
To all newcomers to Raiblocks

If you are new to Bitcointalk you may not realize how things work around here. Ask yourself this - why would someone who states that Raiblocks is crap/a pump and dump/full of flaws, etc. keep coming on here posting the same thing over and over again even though it has already been addressed numerous times before? Because they care about noobs and want to protect them from the big bad Raiblocks dev stealing their money? LOL, I think not.

There are 3 reasons for these FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) posts:

1) Usually the person posting the FUD is actually holding the coin they are bashing - they make negative posts in an attempt to drive down the price so they can buy more.

2) They may also be holding a competing coin (IOTA for example) and they are angry that another coin has taken the spotlight away from them. You can spot people in this group as they will often have a signature advertising another coin or they will shill it directly in their post.

3) Pure saltiness. This forum has really gone downhill over the years and it is now filled with desperate, salty children who are angry that they missed the boat.

The world is full of toxic people who cannot accomplish anything on their own so they try to make themselves feel better by attacking other people's accomplishments. Ignore them and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
The RaiBlocks team is reaching out to @MercatoxCom for updates. They have assured us that funds are safe and we are offering any assistance they need. As soon as we get an update we will pass it along to the community.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
XRB withdrawal from Bitgrail to web wallet confirmed working again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21

That is literally only 30x, which is very achievable for a coin with such high potential as RBX. It isn't even listed on any decent exchanges. Once it gets listed, that's the first skyrocket.

It was actually 20 cents just a month ago, 10 cents, 20 cents whatever.  It's already up more than 100x in a month and you expect another 30x from here in such a short time?  You've completely lost your mind if that is a serious statement.  There is no justifiable reason for it to go that high, nothing has changed from a month ago.  It's not like Amazon or Ebay said yesterday they're only going to use XRB.  An exchange listing isn't that big of a deal in the first place, it's a nice addition but not some game changer.  XRB has done 1000s of btcs in volume on the exchanges it's on now, if people want it there have been plenty of chances to get it.

If XRB is a $1000 in a year I'll give you my entire stack, it's not going to happen because that's living in a fantasy world.  Anyways I'm done talking about, it's a pointless conversation.

People have a tendency to underestimate.

"It went up more than 100x in a month" ... "and you expect another 30x" (in a full year).

Do you see why that might not be so unreasonable? The price went up so much because it deserved to. BTW if Amazon/Ebay said that, which is certainly possible in this year, it would pretty much be enough to accomplish $1000.

If XRB is $1000 within a year, I won't be needing anyone to give me money. I'm not a consumerist.
Activity: 88
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Damn the FUD on here is real, when people miss the money train they get real salty. 2018 will be the year of $XRB and similar DAG coins. Won’t be surprised if it’s at $100 by years end.  Grin

I will be very surprised if it is $100 at the year's end.

Only $100? That is way way too low. Maybe $1000 at some point in 2018 and I will believe that.
Sigh.  If you're going to hype at least make it believable or else you lose all credibility.  There is NO WAY it's going from 10 cents to $1000 in a year's time.  Rai has more coins in the max supply than ETH and eth isn't even at $1000 and you can see how long it's taken for it to get there.

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Damn the FUD on here is real, when people miss the money train they get real salty. 2018 will be the year of $XRB and similar DAG coins. Won’t be surprised if it’s at $100 by years end.  Grin

Only $100? That is way way too low. Maybe $1000 at some point in 2018 and I will believe that.
Sigh.  If you're going to hype at least make it believable or else you lose all credibility.  There is NO WAY it's going from 10 cents to $1000 in a year's time.  Rai has more coins in the max supply than ETH and eth isn't even at $1000 and you can see how long it's taken for it to get there.
Damn the FUD on here is real, when people miss the money train they get real salty. 2018 will be the year of $XRB and similar DAG coins. Won’t be surprised if it’s at $100 by years end.  Grin

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I recently heard friends have been mentioned raiblock, it turned out to be a distribution of free coins, then if you hold from the beginning, there is too much wealth now
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/948375075388055552

The RaiBlocks team is reaching out to @MercatoxCom for updates. They have assured us that funds are safe and we are offering any assistance they need. As soon as we get an update we will pass it along to the community.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
What is happening with bitgrail exchanges? Again the withdrawal is under maintenance and also deposit. How much time take it to get fixed?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
SCAM ALERT- STONE RAIBLOCKS PRIVACY FORK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-stone-raiblocks-privacy-fork-2677524

Please help to spread awareness so noobs don't get scammed out of their precious XRB.

Dave Wilkinson the scammer is back trying to run a similar scam to Zeth on XRB.

Jump to: