Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 395. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Due to incentivate representatives to grow up I was thinking to distribute parts of the funds to top n representatives.
That would shift most of the funds from the official representatives to users representatives.

What do you think about this possible feature?

can you explain this in more detail? like a masternode?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Due to incentivate representatives to grow up I was thinking to distribute parts of the funds to top n representatives.
That would shift most of the funds from the official representatives to users representatives.

What do you think about this possible feature?
Activity: 251
🌟
Can someone link me to any discussion about distribution, how long that will take, charts, etc.

400'000 per day until 50% of the coins are distributed (160 mil) - 2018 approx.
And then eighter 400'000 per day for another year until all the coins are distributed or halving of the reward
Activity: 447
Does anybody have any ideas on the use cases for Raiblocks? It would be good to get some feedback on this.

i'm currently working on a python based twitter bot which pays mrai for each retweet of a particular tweet, it currently checks the description page of the retweeter and if that contains an XRB address will send them some mrai. Its just a test but works quite well and due to the near instant txs is quite slick.

https://github.com/jamescoxon/rai_twitter_bot
https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway

This is awesome. Please let us know when this is ready so that we can all start promoting this!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can someone link me to any discussion about distribution, how long that will take, charts, etc.
Activity: 41
Does anybody have any ideas on the use cases for Raiblocks? It would be good to get some feedback on this.

i'm currently working on a python based twitter bot which pays mrai for each retweet of a particular tweet, it currently checks the description page of the retweeter and if that contains an XRB address will send them some mrai. Its just a test but works quite well and due to the near instant txs is quite slick.

https://github.com/jamescoxon/rai_twitter_bot
https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway
Activity: 251
🌟

Anything you can imagine for a "standard" decentralized crypto-currency and more due the the zero-fee almost instant txs, enabling micropayments of any kind, costless money transfers between exchanges or people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It's been about six months since I've opened my RaiBlocks wallet. Left it open for several hours, and it's not syncing. The userflow on the wallet version I have is pretty uneventful and poorly designed; I cannot tell if my seed is backed up. To be honest, I'm scared to download and install the latest version of my wallet. On a Mac. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
It's backuped if you paste seed in some text editor after copying to clipboard.
Of course you have to use newest version with better sync.
Post your GUI suggestions here: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues

I've got several addresses in the wallet. Do I need to backup the seed for each of the addresses? I honestly wish it was better documented. Hoping the new UI is better than the one I have installed.
UI almost not changed. Seed backup is 1 for all accounts in wallet.
Activity: 447
Activity: 560
You can't really blame the people that are claiming XRB down to such rates, i'm actually quite happy with the growing interest.
I've seen people complaining about the rates when it was like 1-2 XRB per cliam (60 times higher than now) and it was wrong back then as it is now... maybe in some months the reward will again get reduced by a factor of 60 and people will look at when it was 0.034/claim like a golden period full of opportunities
its so funny how people complain every time changes happen with the rewards i use to remember way back when i first knew the faucets claiming multiple tabs and getting  1:1 ratio but know making it difficult and people around really been affected, just like how bitcoin rise before considering
how easy to mine it and now how precious bitcoin has come.
Quite a bad comparison.. Bitcoin growing, and of course its price grow(and grow very good) =difficult to mine

Here is:
I got 150 mrai for 3k captcha solved(mrai price was 1080-1100 satoshi)
Today i got 94 mrai for 3100 captcha(mrai price is 950 satoshi)
It is not complaint, this is simple maths..
Imo it is not very profitable to mine this coin.You will earn more by trading Huh
Activity: 325
Hi.
I'm getting this on linux when clicking on "send" button:
./rai_wallet: symbol lookup error: ./rai_wallet: undefined symbol: _ZN7QString13toUtf8_helperERKS_

Any way to fix it?

Thanks a lot.
mass
Activity: 51
It's been about six months since I've opened my RaiBlocks wallet. Left it open for several hours, and it's not syncing. The userflow on the wallet version I have is pretty uneventful and poorly designed; I cannot tell if my seed is backed up. To be honest, I'm scared to download and install the latest version of my wallet. On a Mac. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

I've got several addresses in the wallet. Do I need to backup the seed for each of the addresses? I honestly wish it was better documented. Hoping the new UI is better than the one I have installed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Nice! A developer who promised a new feature and than delivered! We do not see that very often on coin community anymore. Definitely looks sleak man, good design eye is always helpful with development talent.

Can I also suggest to build something like a live block explorer like the ones bitcoin has (I think it was like a bubble or something, the minor the coin exchange the smaller the sound, the bigger btc exchanged the higher the sound type deal). I know it is completely useless but I used to like it so much and now its gone, maybe we can bring it back with XRP.
well this unique project will make a huge impact after claimers decided to hold and wait for more progress coming from the dev
price getting dumped because of those claimers who is not concerned enough with the progress those who only look at it as a source
of daily income.

Yep, donation rate is also quite low, anyway I thanks everyone donate us. It helps.
I think it can be set to force a donation!
There is a proverb: Do not forget the people who dig wells when you drink water.
I agree.. And for pools it must be 2x donation! Or pools must be removed from to 60... I think mrai price down because pools! See .. thousands ppl solving captcha using pools(and 95% of them even dont know what is mrai) they got they payments in btc thats all..and pool is 1 user, who also coming here to earn (not to help to develope)- he(she) just sell all mrai and of course its price go down..
It is my opinion, maybe not so correct, but see the top of 60..... first places killing mrai
Activity: 51
Activity: 536
Nice! A developer who promised a new feature and than delivered! We do not see that very often on coin community anymore. Definitely looks sleak man, good design eye is always helpful with development talent.

Can I also suggest to build something like a live block explorer like the ones bitcoin has (I think it was like a bubble or something, the minor the coin exchange the smaller the sound, the bigger btc exchanged the higher the sound type deal). I know it is completely useless but I used to like it so much and now its gone, maybe we can bring it back with XRP.
well this unique project will make a huge impact after claimers decided to hold and wait for more progress coming from the dev
price getting dumped because of those claimers who is not concerned enough with the progress those who only look at it as a source
of daily income.

Yep, donation rate is also quite low, anyway I thanks everyone donate us. It helps.
I think it can be set to force a donation!
There is a proverb: Do not forget the people who dig wells when you drink water.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Sorry i need to clear those its XRB, soo once possible edit those.

It were normal that pools wouldnt in the general say yes to donations, knowing it would work like as another work, but its good that we community recognized all the work made from all people around xrb.

The timeframe is an amazing and helpfull detail that were missing, thanks, keep the good work, and to correct all previous wrong messages.

Raiblocks will be full mined in the end of 2019, there isnt a 5 year from now you will be able to mine this amazing coin only for more 2 years and maybe a few months.
Some things you (probably) don't know about RaiBlocks:

https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/curiosity.php

of daily income.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

of daily income.
Jump to: