Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 397. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this is a 10mill + coin - cant wait till the bitcoin bull run settles, alts will go so high, and with xrb being so extremely unique, the only coin with no transaction fee's... it will fly/.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
i wish bitcoin would adopt the no-fees idea! its seriously big, world changing tech.
no fees = no miners = no transactions

LOL, wishful thinking. What makes you think BTC miners will give up their cashcow? Like sure, we don't mind turning our million dollar mining equipment into paperweight as long as bitcoin innovates.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
i wish bitcoin would adopt the no-fees idea! its seriously big, world changing tech.

How would bitcoin miners confirm the transactions if they are not going to get a miners rewards,you must be talking about a coin with different algo but not possible anymore with bitcoin but with mrai yes it's possible.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
For me recaptcha dont work half of the day Huh
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=36c8b9ac-76c5-46c7-8f06-e3cd5484e152

@Byte16 take a look. One captcha solved in 44 seconds  and this is happening only on raiblocks site and pools. On others sites google recaptcha loading normally. I think this problem is only on raiblocks site. Can u or other dev to check it?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I'm new to crypto, I will try to earn some by some captcha solving Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
no fees = no miners = no transactions
Activity: 56
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Heyyy Devs!
2 nd day have recaptcha problems!! And for not only me,many peoples has the same probs.. This captcha stop to work every 10 mins! And this is ONLY Raiblock and its related sites, at any another resources recaptcha works fine.. when are you going to solve this problem Huh Huh

I think a lot of people are using the faucet at the raiblock site and it may cause traffic jam at the site causing the faucet to be freeze for some time. Maybe the dev needs to upgrade their system to accommodate more people.

Activity: 432
Heyyy Devs!
2 nd day have recaptcha problems!! And for not only me,many peoples has the same probs.. This captcha stop to work every 10 mins! And this is ONLY Raiblock and its related sites, at any another resources recaptcha works fine.. when are you going to solve this problem Huh Huh
Activity: 630
is there like a bootstrap that we can download so that we can sync the chain faster.

my blockcount is 12(647544)

thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18940400

None of that works, I have been trying to get attention on this.

I have 4,000 mrai stuck in limbo for over 1 month and dev has yet to come up to fix it.
That works. If you cannot receive from limbo with unlocked and fully synchronized wallet, send me or clemahieu full log files archive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
is there like a bootstrap that we can download so that we can sync the chain faster.

my blockcount is 12(647544)

thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Rai has been occupied by these poor people in Indonesia and the Philippines! Angry

You idiot what makes you so sure,do you have a data or have done a research on this,this is crypto currency we should not label that this coin is for poor or rich or poor people are accumulating this coin,are you blaming these people or what
well its so sad that there's people who really loves to claim and sell their rewards even the value is not that much to compensate their hard work
they just continue selling it no matter what the price is, if only we can do wait and hold so we can see much better value of our hard work collecting
rewards.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Rai has been occupied by these poor people in Indonesia and the Philippines! Angry

You idiot what makes you so sure,do you have a data or have done a research on this,this is crypto currency we should not label that this coin is for poor or rich or poor people are accumulating this coin,are you blaming these people or what
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I want to ask
This disorder has been running about 1 week,

I have a wallet raiblocks that I keep in my RDP account, because to run this software smoothly must be supported by high specification and online 24 hours. "CMIIW"

Short story a week ago I moved the account to another RDP account (moved, because the old account is expired) but after a few days until now the block count in the wallet is just spinning the number (inside the parenthesis) outside does not increase as a result of the transaction Not / not yet signed in to my account

Maybe all of you can give me a solution / suggestion for me or maybe there is also who is going through an incident like me this

a) Perhaps you have to restart wallet
b) Moved with Seed backup? Then you can also use 2nd part of instruction to speed up sync (actually download almost up-to-date blockchain archive)
Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
Win64 (09.05.2017): https://yadi.sk/d/OVNi4Ax33Hu2Yp
Win32 (09.05.2017): https://yadi.sk/d/Oi9bkoWJ3Htz9A

After replacement start wallet again
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

None of that works, I have been trying to get attention on this.

I have 4,000 mrai stuck in limbo for over 1 month and dev has yet to come up to fix it.
Activity: 630
I want to ask

I have a wallet raiblocks that I keep in my RDP account, because to run this software smoothly must be supported by high specification and online 24 hours. "CMIIW"

Short story a week ago I moved the account to another RDP account (moved, because the old account is expired) but after a few days until now the block count in the wallet is just spinning the number (inside the parenthesis) outside does not increase as a result of the transaction Not / not yet signed in to my account

Maybe all of you can give me a solution / suggestion for me or maybe there is also who is going through an incident like me this

a) Perhaps you have to restart wallet
b) Moved with Seed backup? Then you can also use 2nd part of instruction to speed up sync (actually download almost up-to-date blockchain archive)
Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
Win64 (09.05.2017): https://yadi.sk/d/OVNi4Ax33Hu2Yp
Win32 (09.05.2017): https://yadi.sk/d/Oi9bkoWJ3Htz9A

After replacement start wallet again
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account
Activity: 18
I want to ask

http://prnt.sc/f5spp1
Activity: 672
Merit: 508

crying baby here LOL. can't you buy some from them instead of whining here? or you are here because you can't get much MRAI from the faucet? if so, maybe you are the poor you are talking about because you are relying on faucet for extra income
naj
Activity: 151
What are the requirements (SW / HW) to run an 24/7 full node?
Jump to: