Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 505. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
So clemahieu is back?

what the hell is going on with this?

Is the rollback issue solved?

If clemahieu is back he should tell us right away but I doubt that,the dev himself is not posting in his own thread,this is a hoax,he just try to hijack this thread for his own coin and I laso doubt if the original dev will come back,there's to much work to be done..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So clemahieu is back?

what the hell is going on with this?

Is the rollback issue solved?

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm working with the original dev. No take over.
Is that so? then this is a big news,we all know how every make a big profit selling mrai,this was a hot topic 5 or 7 months ago..
Update us on the development of your corroboration with the original dev please we like to bring back the old glory of MRAI.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
I'm working with the original dev. No take over.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/

I'm starting to collect claims on the faucet, for the first funds release that will come.

Are you taking over this coin or what I read about mrai before it went off.If you have the expertise to develop another one or take over then bring it on,we have a lot of former mrai supporters who's going to support you.
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/

I'm starting to collect claims on the faucet, for the first funds release that will come.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
still buying MRAI  @5 sats.

PM me if you want to sell
We still have a blocked distribution.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Colin just changed DNS record and soon every wallet can synchronize without config modifications! (you still have to choose new representative node, if you didn't)
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/26
The faucet payout once a day, you have to wait about until midnight.

No he meant MRai.

ATM official developer got genesis key and faucet offline, the funds spared out from the community faucet comes from private addresses and is very tiny compared to official one:

Community Faucet: 10,000 Rai / day
Official Faucet: 100,000,000,000 Rai / day (about)

Official faucet spare about 10,000,000X qty than community one.
so it be a very slow distribution, and price to buy should be much more than 5 sat

IMHO Mrai value is close to 0 until any development update comes out.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

No he meant MRai.

ATM official developer got genesis key and faucet offline, the funds spared out from the community faucet comes from private addresses and is very tiny compared to official one:

so it be a very slow distribution, and price to buy should be much more than 5 sat

No he meant MRai.

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
my old wallet v7.5.0 work again with this fix))) i have sync 247,264 blocks, but this faucet https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/ dont send me coins

I want to buy Mrai  @5 sats. Please PM me
may be do you mean Mrai rai @5 sats?
dead project.

time to move on.

Rai still died way back in the beginning of the year why do people post here asking about exchanges and things when there are none. Was s uch a cool idea I'm disappointed it is gone Sad It was such a nice distribution method.

The begin of the year (January 2016) RaiBlocks was still in development. Developers stopped their presence at the end of May 2016, so your phrase is incorrect.

There are many reason make us think coin is death: no more "official" nodes, no more development, no more devs presence, out of date certificate

There is a single reason make us think is not death: raiblocks.net domain (and maybe vps) renewal.

Everyone his wish.

They have more than a lot of other coins. Its obvious you don't understand the math

It's obvious you have lack in logic XD
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
dead project.

time to move on.

Rai still died way back in the beginning of the year why do people post here asking about exchanges and things when there are none. Was s uch a cool idea I'm disappointed it is gone Sad It was such a nice distribution method.

The begin of the year (January 2016) RaiBlocks was still in development. Developers stopped their presence at the end of May 2016, so your phrase is incorrect.

There are many reason make us think coin is death: no more "official" nodes, no more development, no more devs presence, out of date certificate

There is a single reason make us think is not death: raiblocks.net domain (and maybe vps) renewal.

Everyone his wish.

They have more than a lot of other coins. Its obvious you don't understand the math

Hi any reason you want to buy mrai,I do have mrai but I cannot move it anymore because it's not syncing anymore and I doubt if others are also running their mrai wallet because this coin is now dead,can you give us update if there's any development in the mrai project.

hi, you can try syncing by instruction from here : https://raiblockscommunity.net/

let me know when you are ready to sell

Better link: https://raiblockscommunity.net/news/?p=75
legendary

Hi any reason you want to buy mrai,I do have mrai but I cannot move it anymore because it's not syncing anymore and I doubt if others are also running their mrai wallet because this coin is now dead,can you give us update if there's any development in the mrai project.

hi, you can try syncing by instruction from here : https://raiblockscommunity.net/

let me know when you are ready to sell
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

legendary
Jump to: