Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 500. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
Great idea unfortunately some of us here are still waiting our mrai to arrive,we are just started to accumulate mrai using the faucet and it's only 7 hours more before they roll the rewards from the faucet,you may want to delay it for and start after we get our rewards.
There is no need to delay it, the game ends if nobody send money for 3 days, so don't worry, tomorrow you'll get the faucet payout and who wants can play.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I made a small gambling game using raiblocks, you can see it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/experimental-p2p-120-raiblocks-ponzi-1756750 . It's more a test than a true game, if you want to participate you're welcome!

PS is there any plan to reactivate the mrai dice?

Great idea unfortunately some of us here are still waiting our mrai to arrive,we are just started to accumulate mrai using the faucet and it's only 7 hours more before they roll the rewards from the faucet,you may want to delay it for and start after we get our rewards.
I made a small gambling game using raiblocks, you can see it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/experimental-p2p-120-raiblocks-ponzi-1756750 . It's more a test than a true game, if you want to participate you're welcome!

PS is there any plan to reactivate the mrai dice?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
 help me,wallet seed  to restore
legendary
Only 30 hours to go before the faucet rewards roll on,I accumulate small Mrais I would like to first feel the market and wait for a major update,how I wish we could trade it back in it's old price but it can only happen,once the rollback is fix .
not to mention
it's the same at the beginning and at the end
legendary
We are working on code.

This is one of the update that we want to read we are hoping that once and for all we can make mrai a competitive coin in the market and we can finally get it into exchanges and trade freely,this coin has a good potential in the market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I just installed rai_wallet 7.5 , successfully sync but the block count in advanced tab are not = to the block counts located in the https://raiblockscommunity.net/explorer/ . Is this ok or i need to fix it? I will appreciate step by step guide thank you .
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Since official representatives accounts are offline I invite every holder to change the rep of their account to one in this list:

https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/representatives.php
We are working on code.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
developers plan to update the purse? It was no more than a year of updates and we would like more than a nice interface.    Smiley

Its already upgraded man. The next upgrade is due for 2018 when the second space probe lands in the southern hemisphere of mars and sets up an AI-powered node utilizing a radically new p2p protocol, enabling interplanetary transmission of the data.

welcome to my ignore list you nonsense spouting idiot....
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
developers plan to update the purse? It was no more than a year of updates and we would like more than a nice interface.    Smiley

Its already upgraded man. The next upgrade is due for 2018 when the second space probe lands in the southern hemisphere of mars and sets up an AI-powered node utilizing a radically new p2p protocol, enabling interplanetary transmission of the data.
Me is Cute
@RaiBlocksCommunity
Hey dev, can you explain us the reasons why you choose the round time to be one week time?
Personally I think it is way and I mean WAY to long. It punishes people for sleeping  Wink not to mention
clicking for some ridiculously small amounts of coins at the end.
Just wanna know if this has some kind of technical aspect to it or was it you raw imagination at work  Roll Eyes ?
THX in advance.

they are still trying to pinpoint the rollback issue, so am guessing there is a technical reason......
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
@RaiBlocksCommunity
Hey dev, can you explain us the reasons why you choose the round time to be one week time?
Personally I think it is way and I mean WAY to long. It punishes people for sleeping  Wink not to mention
clicking for some ridiculously small amounts of coins at the end.
Just wanna know if this has some kind of technical aspect to it or was it you raw imagination at work  Roll Eyes ?
THX in advance.
legendary

I want the rol back solve more than the interface,me and my friends are now working in their faucets,it's a big risk but we could make a good profit if the rollback is fix and mrai old price come back I just 600 captchas,and the captcha rewards are getting smaller by the hour.
Me is Cute

they are trying to solve the rollback issue......

that's more important than a good looking wallet.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
Now raiblocks.net redirect to raiblockscommunity.net and we do not create confusion with old faucet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
rai_wallet will be deleted further, will reman only rai_node, only 64bit linux version compiled by developer but third parts will be able to compile on other OS.

The future of rai_wallet is a HTML+JS light wallet.
Thanks for that important piece of info.
Could you tell us approximately when said change will happen?
I would really appreciate asap HTML and or JS wallet. For next round maybe?

BTW you cant compile this source files on 32 bit machines... Sad
So this new wallet options would be super handy. 
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
so what happened to all the claims before the limit was raised? when it was still at 1,000,000,000,000 rai?

Did they just disappear because it seems to.
All send I think
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/distribution.php
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/distribution-single.php?did=1484174133

did dev just sell his account and site to someone else? This happens a lot with dead coins, especially individuals trying to pump a dead coin and making it seem like it was the original dev.
Dev works again
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

Just being cautious, it's well know that dead coin devs sell their old accounts and passwords.

Let's wait and see.

It can only be him having the keys to the Mrai founds.

Well, if he got the keys from Mrai's address he can withdraw those funds and sell them on the open market. He has the right to.
Jump to: