Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 520. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
Any idea when this Coin be back on business ?

When the devs think it's ready. It's not exactly something that the developers can give an ETA on. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Understand but he should give an update to let us know its not abandoned or it is.  Now he is only making himself lookbad, people have invested BTC in this coin and I lost money due to this coin not running. 

I will leave negavite feedback on his account for not looking like a trust worthy dev if I dont hear anything from him this week

Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy with the lack of progress (Progress. Not updates.) with this coin either. But there's not a lot we (Normal users. Not users experienced in developing cryptocurrency.) other than to wait or complain. And complaining are just a waste of energy so just sit back and wait.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

When the devs think it's ready. It's not exactly something that the developers can give an ETA on. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Understand but he should give an update to let us know its not abandoned or it is.  Now he is only making himself lookbad, people have invested BTC in this coin and I lost money due to this coin not running. 

I will leave negavite feedback on his account for not looking like a trust worthy dev if I dont hear anything from him this week

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
this coin will never get exchange due to centralization

To be fair, the dev said he was working with bittrex owner to implement the coin just right before the coin went into mess which resulted in bittrex removing it before the implementation completed.

Yes we knew that but if he still push for the development of this coin many exchange will definitely accept it because of the high demand and community support for this coin it was a momentum that was slipped to all of us..

Well the truth is that deveopment of the coin, community support for this coin and high demand of this coin..all these things are of no use and DEV is not working on this project any more as we do not see any update from them. I can only hope that they alteast reply that whats the update of this coin and whats the future of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

To be fair, the dev said he was working with bittrex owner to implement the coin just right before the coin went into mess which resulted in bittrex removing it before the implementation completed.

Yes we knew that but if he still push for the development of this coin many exchange will definitely accept it because of the high demand and community support for this coin it was a momentum that was slipped to all of us..

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
50% of my holdings I sold with a small profit, hoping that a better time for raiblocks is yet to come Roll Eyes
Activity: 882

So what should we do with our coins ?

Should we wait and see if this coin is back ? or it is finished. Need your expert Opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Given the fact that nothing seams to be happening , i'm guessing it's just a matter of time til someone makes new coin with similar
faucet distribution idea. Surprised it still didnt happen, or is there something similar ?

This is actually a great idea, but the thing is. What profit could they make if they just distributing all for free? That's my point. (Not saying no one should clone it, just curious to know the answer for my question Tongue )

Being in control of the distribution money gives one a great power, which may be motive enough, i just hope it doesnt end up being dumped if it happens.
There are multiple ways dev could make profit, like taking a share for his work, which would give him more incentive to continue working on the project.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Given the fact that nothing seams to be happening , i'm guessing it's just a matter of time til someone makes new coin with similar
faucet distribution idea. Surprised it still didnt happen, or is there something similar ?

This is actually a great idea, but the thing is. What profit could they make if they just distributing all for free? That's my point. (Not saying no one should clone it, just curious to know the answer for my question Tongue )

They are not really giving everything free they have on their own a big portion of the coin and they are sharing the coin for adoption so it can create community of coin holder,this is where the price of the coins coming in once many holders comes in,there will be price speculation..
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

The dev coin is very innovative I'm sure one dev will come up with this kind of idea and a similar innovation,there could be problem along the way that the dev fail or cannot resolve in just a short period of time ,that is why no update has been given out for a long time..
Activity: 211
there is now new in telegram so i think rai game finished(
you think? so you're not sure? I went into chat and saw only good advice for those who are not able to wait!

ps. the developer did not make any statements

okey let's dump it to 1sat
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Activity: 163
Some carton to motivate raiblocks dev,
good luck dev..we wait for good update here  Smiley

Activity: 882
Dev got problems in real life, but he's working hard on the coin
Activity: 210
Wow...  I've come to check this coin to see if the price have improved overtime after I exited but it seems it went to shit.  When did the devs turned off the faucet?  Any ETA on the network rollback fix?

Thats the reason price is going down it's because no circulation around the coin. Faucet is still off and no other way to move it, if this goes still for a month this will probably a deadcoin.

This coin is very much comparable to Valorbit ,there are no action on devs part but the community keeps pushing the thread for some hope that it will come alive..
Thats sounds sad, I think people just dont want to lose the profit they might make.  Angry I hope dev can see the determination of people here.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Wow...  I've come to check this coin to see if the price have improved overtime after I exited but it seems it went to shit.  When did the devs turned off the faucet?  Any ETA on the network rollback fix?

Thats the reason price is going down it's because no circulation around the coin. Faucet is still off and no other way to move it, if this goes still for a month this will probably a deadcoin.

This coin is very much comparable to Valorbit ,there are no action on devs part but the community keeps pushing the thread for some hope that it will come alive..
Jump to: