Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 521. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow...  I've come to check this coin to see if the price have improved overtime after I exited but it seems it went to shit.  When did the devs turned off the faucet?  Any ETA on the network rollback fix?

Thats the reason price is going down it's because no circulation around the coin. Faucet is still off and no other way to move it, if this goes still for a month this will probably a deadcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I think the momentum is gone this could be the right time to relaunch it,bitcoin price keeps rising so if we can trade it at 400 sats we are really adding 100 up to all our transactions then i am ready to dispose my 1500 to one guy just waiting for his reply for a cheap 280 sats..
Activity: 154
anyone have the latest news, or is truly dead and people got Fuck$#?
no there is no new updates from dev(
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
anyone have the latest news, or is truly dead and people got Fuck$#?
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
Wow...  I've come to check this coin to see if the price have improved overtime after I exited but it seems it went to shit.  When did the devs turned off the faucet?  Any ETA on the network rollback fix?
Activity: 210
I believe devs dont care about faucet and they have no plan to open it again.. good luck for holders. .just hope that they releasing it again back in trading sites.. also faucet will get normal back.. just like before..
But you said you dont believe dev will release faucet, then on your last statement you said faucet get back to normal. Are you trying to confuse us? Or just want to leave a nonsensical post?
there is now new in telegram so i think rai game finished(
you think? so you're not sure? I went into chat and saw only good advice for those who are not able to wait!

ps. the developer did not make any statements
im not sure becaus im in telegram and not see eny news from dev last 14 days
Activity: 168
you think? so you're not sure? I went into chat and saw only good advice for those who are not able to wait!

ps. the developer did not make any statements
legendary
Any news from the dev here?
If it coming from the dev you won't likely going to get here heis using telegram where he is more comfortable updating his project but drop by from time to time members will update us if there are already good news
Activity: 882
Any news from the dev here?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
I think it may be useful.

RaiBlocks Richlist
http://pastebin.com/ZenwKeeb

20 accounts own more than 1% of available supply each.
Top-25 accounts control more than half of available supply.

https://i.imgur.com/nL7usvr.png

Total xrb accounts: 3144
Total available supply (exclude genesis, faucet and landing accounts): 17 880 653 915 krai
Interesting that via faucet were distibuted 18 186 192 099 krai. ~300 mil krai disappeared.

These are people who invested heavily when the faucet is still running by buying huge amount,and some of these are those with faucet workers,when the faucet open and it entered on exchanges many more account will be created with huge coin on their wallet..

Yeah! Those persons that push to hire other people to claim mrai for them. Those faucet workers are happy i think Smiley Well, they already got their bitcoins. Even the employer cuts a bit of the income but still, it is better than nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

RaiBlocks Richlist

Total available supply (exclude genesis, faucet and landing accounts): 17 880 653 915 krai
Interesting that via faucet were distibuted 18 186 192 099 krai. ~300 mil krai disappeared.

These are people who invested heavily when the faucet is still running by buying huge amount,and some of these are those with faucet workers,when the faucet open and it entered on exchanges many more account will be created with huge coin on their wallet..
Activity: 630

RaiBlocks Richlist

we  have only wait ) i think they need long time to fix or back faucet online (
legendary
For the record, for many many many pages now throughout this thread, it has been advised to join Telegram for updates. It's not like BitPotus was the first to mention it.

Again, let me reiterate that you don't have to download any standalone apps to make Telegram work. You can visit the channel directly through the browser. But you would know that if you even tried to join the channel for news, rather than ask here all the time.

Yeah, I agree that the devs should be better about updating this thread, as they were the ones that started the Announcement in the first place, but it really isn't that hard to click on a simple link to see some updates.. In fact, it's less effort than having to type out "what's the latest news from this? Is the faucet ever going to come back?"

I think all of you who are getting offended at BitPotus are just guilty of not clicking on a damn link to check out the Telegram channel in the first place lol

I have moved on to this telegram thing have click it hundreds times and it's really not working in my end if I have excess funds here i would have paid some one to fix this for me so I can update on telegram,I would just leave this thread for now and I'm into a lot of projects of my own had my own forum to work with hopefully the dev can fix this and we will be back to normal ...let's make peace Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's not like this thread is any better than the telegram channel, to be fair Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Yup, telegram raiblocks channel is so useful and better than using actual bitcointalk thread. - sarcasm
legendary
Bitcoin price is now reaching $500 it will go higher after the halving that could be the best time if ever the dev decide to open the faucet and fix everything up I'm hoping that the dev is ok with his health and he can tackle this issue we will support this project until it succeed as one of the top coin of this year ..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
All you idiots know that if you want to get the latest update about Raiblocks, go on telegram.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE, IS IT?

Raiblocks Dev does not owe you anything, you idiots are just bitching cause your source of free BTC has stopped and you're just greedy little cunts.

All holders do you agree that this guy calling us all idiots what is his right to call us idiots is he part of the dev team if we are wrong do we deserve this name let us report this guy he thinks he can bully us with his attitude

TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT?

Grin

You seam to not know the difference between people not knowing how to use telegram, and people not wanting to use it.
If we were to have separate app for each individual altcoin that we follow, it would be a nightmare, and there isn't really any point in using another, hence i suggested its redundant.

Your attitude and manners are out of scale mate, either you're a 12yo , or just had bad parenting growing up, either way, i feel bad for you.

Or I am just presenting cold hard facts and some people want everything to be handed to them on a plate......why don't you join telegram and ask the developer for his opinion on why he does not update the thread on here?

Or that you actually take the time to read through the thread in its entirety and actually NOTE THAT IT IS THE SAME PEOPLE COMPLAINING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT THE SAME SHIT!

Nobody is forcing anyone to follow Raiblocks, if you have chosen to do so, then it's on you and if the developer has a preference for Telegram, then if you're a real fan of RAIBLOCKS, you would make the effort on getting on there to keep up with the latest info.......

And don't feel bad for me, your pity is actually misplaced.....

Roll Eyes

i think it's not about Mrai anymore it's about your behavior bullying and cursing people you can say that in a way where you are not damning people and treating them shit anyway I have open a thread for you so people can see what kind of thugs you are

This is the problem with people nowadays, you point out the error of their ways and immediately they feel victimised.

As they say, if the cap fits, wear IT!!

wow, you opened a thread.....please give me the link...........ROFL

and by the way, thanks for leaving me negative trust calling me RACIST.

Please show me where I have specifically singled out someone because of their RACE!!

Last time I checked, calling someone an IDIOT is not racist. Roll Eyes

PATHETIC!!!

Jump to: