Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 551. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It say fixing an issues where client wouldnt resolve a conflict

Did that get fix already is it good download and install?
Activity: 126
I didnt update my wallet. still @ 7.4.5. Am I gonna experience problems if i didnt?
Yes, everyone that will not update will have problems.

Like what? I'm still using the older version and so far, it's working pretty well without any issues.

I have few Mrai's left and I'm afraid if I'll lose the coins or address if I uninstall this and install the newer version. I'm so confused Huh
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I didnt update my wallet. still @ 7.4.5. Am I gonna experience problems if i didnt?
Yes, everyone that will not update will have problems.
Activity: 306
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
sell 4,000MRAI @ 500sats each PM me

We have our own trading thread here for mrai https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828. Hope this will help you! Cheers man!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Now every thing going good.. my all payments received in my wallet. I down loaded new verson of wallet. it is running good.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sell 4,000MRAI @ 500sats each PM me
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 252
Yea the new wallet 7.47 is working find for me is there a newer one than that release just now?
yes 7.4.8 now pre release
wait it till release to download
Yea the new wallet 7.47 is working find for me is there a newer one than that release just now?
yes "cyber hacker" is a scumbag with his cheap tactics to buy cheap. he said he earned 500 btc in shitcoins and now he is exploiting poor captcha slaves for a few bucks? lmao. cannot be trusted you loser. get a life. or just get laid thats a good place to start.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
yes this guy is a loser. he is claiming to have made 500btc in shitcoins. if you look at his post history, he is a classic bagholder victim of ponzi scheme shitcoins.

now he is here trying to take advantage of poor captcha slave workers. he is a loser and watch it he wont let up until he gets last word. probably a virgin geek always on computer with no friends in real life.

you mother fucker.

I am just alerting ppl. ask them stop trading.

You motherfucker do not act like a pussy.

He isn't talking about the post that was quoted.

He's talking about this => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14677785

You aren't alerting people, you're scaring and making them panic your cheap offer bro.

at first, i really want to buy cheap. when i find it is serious. I ask stop trading. immediately.

this motherfucker is tirelessly insulting me. even i ignore his comments.

what is wrong with his mentality.
yes this guy is a loser. he is claiming to have made 500btc in shitcoins. if you look at his post history, he is a classic bagholder victim of ponzi scheme shitcoins.

now he is here trying to take advantage of poor captcha slave workers. he is a loser and watch it he wont let up until he gets last word. probably a virgin geek always on computer with no friends in real life.

you mother fucker.

He isn't talking about the post that was quoted.

He's talking about this => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14677785

You aren't alerting people, you're scaring and making them panic your cheap offer bro.

no, it's true. you can check at

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@raiblocks

I know that fork thing, saw it on Raiblock trade thread. But here, the case is different, we're talking about something else. Check the above link.
Activity: 163

STOP TRADING RIGHT NOW.

YOU DON'T KNOW IT WILL BE ROLLED BACK OR NOT.

IF YOU PAY BTC, YOU WILL PROBABLY LOSE BOTH BTC AND MRAI.

Should I be happy that I sold all my mrai(only a little amount left) or be sad because the mrai is in trouble and some dude taking the advantage and advising others to sell at 80sat.  Huh

The user is taking advantage by creating panic sell. Don't fall for it.

no, it's true. you can check at

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@raiblocks
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
do we need to download the new wallet because my old one still working fine just wanted to know if this is a mandatory update to all
of us, faucet still working I don't know what this issue right know?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

you mother fucker.

Download the new wallet, unable to open?

New wallet is working fine for me.

STOP TRADING RIGHT NOW.

YOU DON'T KNOW IT WILL BE ROLLED BACK OR NOT.

IF YOU PAY BTC, YOU WILL PROBABLY LOSE BOTH BTC AND MRAI.

Should I be happy that I sold all my mrai(only a little amount left) or be sad because the mrai is in trouble and some dude taking the advantage and advising others to sell at 80sat.  Huh

The user is taking advantage by creating panic sell. Don't fall for it.

Jump to: