Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 550. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
im having a problem here guys, before from the old wallet I have 4678 mrai after i update the wallet and follow the back up process it went back to 3642Mrai where i can find the missing Mrai? anyone who can help me?

Have you uninstall the the old versions and is your new version fully synchronize to the network in my case I have not deleted any of the wallet version  i still find ways to back up my wallet which is showing errors every time i tried to back up..
I still have the old wallet too but it is not opening I already backed it up before i installed the new wallet and when I open it there's a missu Mrai already this update is needed because the old wallet keeps shutting down.
I can guess your mrai there is in another address. Try to access your wallet and choice advanced next go to account. Try to check each address maybe rest of your money in another address
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
im having a problem here guys, before from the old wallet I have 4678 mrai after i update the wallet and follow the back up process it went back to 3642Mrai where i can find the missing Mrai? anyone who can help me?

Have you uninstall the the old versions and is your new version fully synchronize to the network in my case I have not deleted any of the wallet version  i still find ways to back up my wallet which is showing errors every time i tried to back up..
I still have the old wallet too but it is not opening I already backed it up before i installed the new wallet and when I open it there's a missu Mrai already this update is needed because the old wallet keeps shutting down.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 644
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is payout every 4 hours now?
Activity: 406
win32 erorr ?  Angry

be sure to download the correct wallet installer for your OS version, windows have 32bit and 64bit version, check it first before downloading and installing the wallet to avoid such kind of problems

My OS 32Bit , I KNOW IT  Undecided then what is wrong  Huh

I guess your wallet is not 32 bit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
win32 erorr ?  Angry

be sure to download the correct wallet installer for your OS version, windows have 32bit and 64bit version, check it first before downloading and installing the wallet to avoid such kind of problems

My OS 32Bit , I KNOW IT  Undecided then what is wrong  Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i have new problem, when i am starting on my wallet, after several minute, when my wallet ends synchronizing, i am getting error. Mrai_wallet.exe stopped working.

can someone help me?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
something is definitely wrong...

AFAIK if the paid shows a weird date, it is probably not paid yet, you didnt recieved the distribution on that period. wait few more minutes or hour and you will recieve it. Smiley
Activity: 126
Server down

what server ?
raiblocks.net is up

It went down for a couple of minutes, giving a 500, 502, and 504 error when you tried to load the faucet and the site. All is well again.

ok..thanks..
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
Yueno
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm starting to face problems with keeping my wallet open. It ends unexpectedly, and it's been doing so for the past hour or so now. Every time I reopen it, it says "synchronizing" and then as soon as it finishes, the app gets killed.

On a MacBook Pro on OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

https://i.imgur.com/uomKNMD.png

I have not updated my wallet, and cannot keep it open long enough to back up my accounts. Help?

When it happens again, please click 'Report' and email the error log to clemahieu at raiblocks . net
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
It seems that there is a problem where some countries that are behind firewalls or a like, the dev is looking at it.

Remember to give Raiblocks the ability to move over your firewall.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I tried to import wallet but everytime I tried to name my seed I am getting and cannot import the seed name always turn to red letters,same thing happen with wallet any one here can give the right name for seed and file so I can finally import my wallet
Activity: 252
I didnt update my wallet. still @ 7.4.5. Am I gonna experience problems if i didnt?
Yes, everyone that will not update will have problems.

Like what? I'm still using the older version and so far, it's working pretty well without any issues.

I have few Mrai's left and I'm afraid if I'll lose the coins or address if I uninstall this and install the newer version. I'm so confused Huh
Instal it first, after success the instalation you can uninstal the old ones
Activity: 299
I didnt update my wallet. still @ 7.4.5. Am I gonna experience problems if i didnt?

Yes. it is better to update.. unless you may face problem  ..
Activity: 630
Yes, everyone that will not update will have problems.

Like what? I'm still using the older version and so far, it's working pretty well without any issues.

I have few Mrai's left and I'm afraid if I'll lose the coins or address if I uninstall this and install the newer version. I'm so confused Huh
Backup seed and folder C:\Users\\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks
Jump to: