Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 45. (Read 65150 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Stakenet Cloud is launched with $XSN and other major PoS coins will be gradually added to the service, allowing users to generate interest on their PoS portfolio. http://Stakenet.io  will enable users to stake a diverse range of coins without needing the technical knowledge.
Stakenet.io  will develop to provide a Multi-currency Wallet, Pooled Masternodes, Masternodes as a Service, TPoS Marketplace and Monitoring Services in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Funny how little attention this project is getting , if xsn works as planned it should be huge . at 50 cents you can earn the same daily income as dash by running 5-6 nodes at 1/5th the price ?  can someone explain what happens when the max supply is reached ? Will the rewards drop dramatically ?

I don't believe there is a max supply, I could be wrong.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
The community “decides” on the treasury through a very specific „governance“ and „votes“, which are commanded by the devs. (the last few votes were: put this and this command into the console, done) This is what xsndemocracy looks like. Instead of offering the community some sort of governance, it is just like parliaments in communist countries – one option, do or die. If there was an option to vote on different proposals – like option A Treasury 75% coindevs, 20% marketing, 4.9% hardware division (whatever that may be), 0,1% online staking platform vs option B some other percentages and so on, it might attract more people. It is just not in any way a decentralized democracy, but a centralized command structure. Not that appealing. Especially not when the team goes around on twitter prancing about their “governance”.

So much for the governance and where do the funds go right now? To the devs. That’s all we know. No table that tells us how much goes into coin/site/marketing/hardware.

There's a LOT of this in crypto. IMHO, it comes from capitalist/liberal dichotomy: they need to make money but they want to move away from centralisation. That's not easy to do and a lot of coin devs (not just XSN) don't have a single clue. They never ask anyone else. They simply state their vision and believe it's right... and that's where it all falls over and thrashes around like a dying tuna.

Totally agree on the governance thing. If you're making a coin with a LOT of noise about community and voting, you have to make that visible, transparent and accountable.

But there is one good thing about all of that, it was forseeable, that the q2 items of the roadmap wont be finished in q2. If you were not to trust euphoria, and able to anticipate posw/xsns history of “delivering on time, every time”, then you would have been able to increase your xsn holdings by a lot. Not too good for the investors if ever more coins are just speculative trading objects, instead of being kept off the market in mn/tpos/normal staking, though.

Typically, there are enough people who want to sell their PoS earnings (or don't give a crap about staking) to keep the market going. The world's a big place. But with offline third-party staking? Hmmm. Good point.

I happen to have some of this that converted from POSW, so I'll see what happens. I'll be avoiding the zealots, though. Cheesy
Activity: 11
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
the whole release of stakenet.io was - best case - planned very poorly. No community/beta-testing whilst having a countdown just shows how much thought was put into the release.

Instead of focussing on the coin, which is quite good now, and will get more amazing down the road, the team decided once again that the third try of more-of-the-same poswallet.com bs was a better place to put their efforts and treasury in.

The community “decides” on the treasury through a very specific „governance“ and „votes“, which are commanded by the devs. (the last few votes were: put this and this command into the console, done) This is what xsndemocracy looks like. Instead of offering the community some sort of governance, it is just like parliaments in communist countries – one option, do or die. If there was an option to vote on different proposals – like option A Treasury 75% coindevs, 20% marketing, 4.9% hardware division (whatever that may be), 0,1% online staking platform vs option B some other percentages and so on, it might attract more people. It is just not in any way a decentralized democracy, but a centralized command structure. Not that appealing. Especially not when the team goes around on twitter prancing about their “governance”.

So much for the governance and where do the funds go right now? To the devs. That’s all we know. No table that tells us how much goes into coin/site/marketing/hardware.

Ok I got carried away, but it just feels so wrong to “vote” on one option, especially since multiple options could be good for at least checking what the community wants to be developed with priority, which in my case would be everything but poswallet3.0

Back to the delay of the page - “Stakenet Cloud delay was not in our control“ (@discord)
of course it wasn‘t. You coded the page, you tested the page, you never thought of testing it in the proper environment. Since you never thought of that it is not your fault but your brains. Maybe the society as a whole is to blame for not making you think about beta-testing, because educational system, or whatsoever.

But there is one good thing about all of that, it was forseeable, that the q2 items of the roadmap wont be finished in q2. If you were not to trust euphoria, and able to anticipate posw/xsns history of “delivering on time, every time”, then you would have been able to increase your xsn holdings by a lot. Not too good for the investors if ever more coins are just speculative trading objects, instead of being kept off the market in mn/tpos/normal staking, though.
Activity: 13
 Wink I bought more coins and put them on my wallet. Let them multiply by the POS method and as soon as Bitcoin rises from Hell, the era of reusable profit will come
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Note XSN ATH : 12567 Sat (10 June 2018)
Now at : 6600 Sat

HOLD!  Cool

Still Top #80 at https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/

HOLD!  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Cryptocurrency StakeNet is not too easy to understand, but if you look, the potential of the idea has analogues and really not so much. According to a number of indicators, StakeNet surpasses them.So far, the crypt is very cheap, given that the official announcement of the platform will take place in a few days, you can invest in it. It is likely that such a scenario in which to make x2-X5 to start-up investment will be able to do in a few days.
talking to the team/xsnofficers/xsnarmy is like talking to zealots.

There's so much of that in crypto. :\
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
amazing. xsn is def the coin, where the team "delivers on time, everytime" (@discord). like the swap and release of the wallet. the swap was "on time" - a few days late (and one too early at the same time lol). the wallet was of course released after the swap started, but a few days afterwards, cause everybody loves keeping coins on exchanges. cool. oh the top10 exchange listing turned out to be livecoin.... so not only do the devs deliver on time, every time, but they obviously hold their second motto "always underpromise and overdeliver" to the highest standards...

so now there was q2. and there was a roadmap. one item was just pushed back (ledger integration) to q3, and all the others are just not finished. so good job on overdelivering on time, every time.

anyways all of that is not really that bothering, delays as well as unforseen things happen and it still seems that there are people developing the coin, but talking to the team/xsnofficers/xsnarmy is like talking to zealots.
Activity: 237
Funny how little attention this project is getting , if xsn works as planned it should be huge . at 50 cents you can earn the same daily income as dash by running 5-6 nodes at 1/5th the price ?  can someone explain what happens when the max supply is reached ? Will the rewards drop dramatically ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though. Smiley

All works pretty well for me...might be your machine?
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Stakenet.io is live with Stakenet Cloud to be launched soon! As well as the launch of the new website, we have updated our Whitepaper https://t.co/IFI4Gkwmod and published TPoS, Architecture and Security documents. Take a read before the launch of Stakenet Cloud $XSN https://t.co/6NkIzxdXd5
Activity: 24
I like the construction of this idea! Engaging idea, apperceptive plan, extraordinary vision!
Shit happens. Was looking forward to that! Sad
Activity: 26
Wish a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will start.
Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though. Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Got five staking payouts on June 27th! Usually I get two per day.
Why?
thanks

Sometimes more often, sometimes less often. It's normal not worry.
Countdown until launch: https://stakenet.io/ A few hours left before the launch of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: