Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 41. (Read 65150 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hello,

We have checked it on Avast and Malwarebytes. It seems some antivirus' programs are giving off false positives. You can pop over to the discord and talk with some others if you are unsure :-)

https://discord.gg/cyF5yCA
Activity: 60
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Posw ? What brought you to the Xsn thread ? Have you read it or the end of the PoSw thread ?  Should be able to find some answers there ... Shame to have slept on that one

Stakenet or XSN is a swap from POSW,
so this project and POSW have a connections,, my friend
regards
Strange how events unfold then lead one down a trail of breadcrumbs to put something together that they otherwise would not have! Anyway (and before we go any further down that road), can an admin please tell me what happened to all of the PoSW Coins/Tokens I had (in addition to the many other assets I held) on poswallet.com? How do I login to my account?

Can any of the admins please contact me to regarding this issue? I look forward to your reply and thank you for your assistance!

hi,, go to their telegram or discord group and ask the admin there about your issue
here the link
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/BdGxxw-s3b4_DdBdbChI4g
Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA
regards
Activity: 237
Posw ? What brought you to the Xsn thread ? Have you read it or the end of the PoSw thread ?  Should be able to find some answers there ... Shame to have slept on that one
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Strange how events unfold then lead one down a trail of breadcrumbs to put something together that they otherwise would not have! Anyway (and before we go any further down that road), can an admin please tell me what happened to all of the PoSW Coins/Tokens I had (in addition to the many other assets I held) on poswallet.com? How do I login to my account?

Can any of the admins please contact me to regarding this issue? I look forward to your reply and thank you for your assistance!
Activity: 237
Sry for being over critical, the project is going after so many diff aspects of blockchain & at a glance looks too good to be for real. I was just pushing buttons & getting some of the most negative sentiments out there to see what kind of answers would come back , because I'm sure I'm not the only one to consider them...

When do you realistically think you will be adding a second coin to the cloud ? And after the second , what do you think the rate of additional coins will be ? I think adding coins is going to do more than marketing as the communitys overlap & come together. That's why pivix would be my vote if dash is not a option yet & is dash a option ? The priority should be coins with the largest community first.
 If you guys can get a dozen POS coins on the platform, moon ...... but were not even in Pasadena yet imo
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
XSN-Core update (July)

In this update we’ll give you an introduction and brief report of what’s going on with the latest from our different teams in the Stakenet world. Right now there are currently three development teams, all working in parallel. I will go over each one giving their purpose, goals and direction. Any devs looking to get involved with our project or make contributions join us on discord

Readmore: https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-july-1b6548740624
Getting my XSN safely to Ledger again would be nice, especially with TPoS still working  Cheesy

its on process now,,
depends on xsn website, the progress from Cold staking from Ledger Nano S its done about 85%
maybe will be finish in august
regards
I know this is not POSW related. But all creators of it here. So, question is, how can I access old poswallet website to download my trade history for audit purpose?

Hi Vsyc,

I do not know the answer to that however; I will see if I can find out the answer for you.

I know the current XSN are not the same as the old POSW team but someone might know.

Thanks,

Kuo

Perfect, got a way forward for you.

Please email your request to [email protected]

Thanks,

Kuo
I know this is not POSW related. But all creators of it here. So, question is, how can I access old poswallet website to download my trade history for audit purpose?

Hi Vsyc,

I do not know the answer to that however; I will see if I can find out the answer for you.

I know the current XSN are not the same as the old POSW team but someone might know.

Thanks,

Kuo
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
hi kuo,

thank you for your answer.

i think if we could put a list of tpos merchants in this thread and/or on xsncoin.io it would be helpful. i am tposing my coins myself, but i think it is handy for some, i personally understand people not wanting to join discord/telegram if they dont already have an account. 

thanks for your videos offer, if i have a good idea, i'll write you.

i really appreciate your efforts

falce

Hey Falce,

Thank you for the honest constructive criticism.

I'll take this up with the team and we can discuss it.

We always listen to our community and appreciated constructive feedback where given as this is how you better yourselves.

As a heads up, with Stakenet.io, there will be a TPoS Merchant marketplace where you can view all merchants so you don't have to head into Discord if this is not your cup of tea. I know there are a few merchants kicking around in Telegram (I am one too), so feel free to say hey, or I can provide you a list of merchants who have been snazzy enough to create their own websites if you'd like?

Abbreviations can be a nightmare, I know what you mean. We will try to get some more helpful information out there so everyone can understand. I am working on a few videos to cover some of these topics - maybe something similar to the DEX video, but we'll see what I can come up with. Feel free to message me ideas for videos you want covered and I'll do my best to accomodate.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts.

Kuo

Definitely, I'll compile a list and put it on here over the next few days.

If you think of anything else then give me a shout.

Cheers,

Kuo
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
StakeNet has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day. (No registration needed)
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Getting my XSN safely to Ledger again would be nice, especially with TPoS still working  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Why did Masternode.pro stop listing xsn?

I believe this was due to them upgrading their wallet to the latest version.

Should be back up soon however; will make contact with them to see if they need a hand.
Activity: 32
I like the construction of this plan!
Really good activity, aesthetic idea, very nice business!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Since XSN ATH: 12567 Sat (10 June 2018), need around 28 BTC to boost the price back to ATH
At Cryptopia the first day listing price was around 3300 Sat on May 1st, 2018
Its been Oversold
May be We are at the bottom now since it were the lowest prices around 3500 Sat at May 6th and July 24th

May, June, July, Lets see what happen next at August 1st...

I hope so, it's taken quite a hit now  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: