Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 18. (Read 51483 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments every minute
Round earnings credited after 100 confirms
Minimum payout : 1

good pool: Thanks for the fix by the way Smiley

Thanks Smiley

You're welcome.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
And even more hashrate. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
anyone else having problem with xss.morecoin website ?? its too slow for me and sometimes doesnt even open..
I Think their website is getting DDoS'd. If you can still mine on their stratum, then only their front end is down.

yes they are getting DDOS..i suppose... the stratum is working tho.

TRY THE POOL:

0.25% feeeee http://xss.thomo.vn

yes good pool.. mining on that right now

i see ur pools are new.. if u need any graphical help .. logo,icon,banner etc .. PM me ..
cryptorush logo was made by me Cheesy
Activity: 56
TRY THE POOL:

0.25% feeeee http://xss.thomo.vn
Would be nice if one could compile the mac wallet. I think the dev will provide you with some coins, but I will provide an extra of 100 XSS for the one that can compile it for us Smiley
This is true let me add, this to the opening post!
Would be nice if one could compile the mac wallet. I think the dev will provide you with some coins, but I will provide an extra of 100 XSS for the one that can compile it for us Smiley

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
anyone else having problem with xss.morecoin website ?? its too slow for me and sometimes doesnt even open..
I Think their website is getting DDoS'd. If you can still mine on their stratum, then only their front end is down.
Promising coin because of the block reward algorithm. Also nice to see an increasing hashrate. Diff is still low by the way! Now lets get it on some more popular exchanges Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Who the hell sells for 0.00003000?  Grin
People that want to regret!

The network hashrate = 1.3 GH/s, good to see!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
big stakeholders sell for everything, even below 1 satoshi lol
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Who the hell sells for 0.00003000?  Grin
http://i.imgur.com/oH463Nd.png

Join our crew and help us hunt for Stabilty Shares (XSS)!

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: pplns
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

ZERO FEES AND ZERO TX FEES - DDOS Protection - PROP Payouts - Low Confirms - 24/7 Live Support
Need help? #cryptopirates on Freenode IRC
Merit: 100
I still don't get it. Why do people mine on those problem-proned/slow/risky pools where payouts can be held back rather than mining on a p2pool? Those other pools get like 200, 500 or even 1000MHs and the p2pool only gets 1-2 miners. no wonder why it takes long to find a block.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Is anybody else having issues connecting to the XSS network?? I have a windows 7 system, wallet downloaded and installed, my firewall isnt blocking the program ive double checked it allows it through correctly.  For a few moments I will get only 1 connection to the network but then itll drop off lol....Ive been mining since beginning but I dont want to send them to a wallet I cant control D:

Is the network just that slow for now and I need to let it keep trying?Huh Haha guess ill find out by morning im sure nobody will help by then  Grin
I am synced w/8 connections. Here are my nodes:

Code:
addnode=68.33.167.38:7711
addnode=84.250.46.83:7711
addnode=37.107.26.65:7711
addnode=78.46.94.20:7711
addnode=115.78.232.151:7711
addnode=68.48.61.34:7711
addnode=109.185.127.147:7711
addnode=80.112.144.84:7711
Activity: 22
Is anybody else having issues connecting to the XSS network?? I have a windows 7 system, wallet downloaded and installed, my firewall isnt blocking the program ive double checked it allows it through correctly.  For a few moments I will get only 1 connection to the network but then itll drop off lol....Ive been mining since beginning but I dont want to send them to a wallet I cant control D:

Is the network just that slow for now and I need to let it keep trying?Huh Haha guess ill find out by morning im sure nobody will help by then  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: