Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 19. (Read 51485 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/ghLDYWZ.jpg

0.5% Fees
Stable and fast server
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments every minute
Round earnings credited after 100 confirms
Minimum payout : 1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.

If I was mining on your pool I would be very intimidated as your stratum is magically up yet your website is down where miners have no way to access any of their coins or even see if their coins are even being deposited which they aren't because the site is down that means cron scripts aren't running, I would highly recommend moving miners to a fully working pool.

you ever heard of decentralization? it so happens that stratum server and web interface are different servers

I'm aware of this, but doesn't stop the fact that people are not getting their coins because crons aren't running on the site to send out payouts to people so all these coins are just building up in their OPs wallet and who's to say he's not withdrawing them, no one will ever know as they can't see what's going on, like I said I would be moving my miner off this pool ASAP just seems fishy to me and I would feel like I was being scammed.

See. That's why you should use p2pool^^
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
nevermind
Activity: 199
Don't know but they are trying in a very lame way to pump-it and dump-it on crypto altex so I won't waste electricity anymore.

I think they could do better with a "hyped" name.

We'll see in few days.
Activity: 140
Don't know but "they" are trying in a very lame way to pump-it and dump-it on crypto altex so I won't waste electricity anymore.
Activity: 199
What is the target market and aim of this coin?
Activity: 140
love this coin, smooth launch, great mining, good price, we just need to spread the word

DaFokBro...you call that sh**t good price with only one buy offer? Smiley) Will crash at least 100x in no time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.

If I was mining on your pool I would be very intimidated as your stratum is magically up yet your website is down where miners have no way to access any of their coins or even see if their coins are even being deposited which they aren't because the site is down that means cron scripts aren't running, I would highly recommend moving miners to a fully working pool.

you ever heard of decentralization? it so happens that stratum server and web interface are different servers

I'm aware of this, but doesn't stop the fact that people are not getting their coins because crons aren't running on the site to send out payouts to people so all these coins are just building up in their OPs wallet and who's to say he's not withdrawing them, no one will ever know as they can't see what's going on, like I said I would be moving my miner off this pool ASAP just seems fishy to me and I would feel like I was being scammed.

Why do you think that the crowns are not working? you saw logs? you do not get paid?
I'm sure morecoins is just having some technical issues sure they will get it all worked out.
Activity: 23
Flawlessly mining away at http://xss.cryptopirates.net !! Working well.
Activity: 71

Those who digs at our pool know that when problems arise, we return to a stable work on so rapidly as possible. And any incidents will be considered technical support. For all newcomers want to say: selection pool is always yours choose, but go to the topic Digibyte and ask about our pool.
Activity: 84

Activity: 94

Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
We were attacked by the Chinese robots. But they can not defeat a free spirit crypto anarchy!

mining works ok on: http://xss.coins-pool.com/ but the update / scrypts seem to be hanging... Maybe the admin can fix this

If you keep having some issues with the update scripts we will be more than happy to take you at http://xss.cryptopirates.net our crons are working perfectly and run over 60secs as I always keep an eye on them
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
mining works ok on: http://xss.coins-pool.com/ but the update / scrypts seem to be hanging... Maybe the admin can fix this

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
At the moment we encountered unforeseen circumstances. Operability will be restored as quickly as possible.

I just want to point out using cloudflare for ddos protection does not give you unique DDoS protection for your system, just wanted to point that out Smiley
Activity: 80
love this coin, smooth launch, great mining, good price, we just need to spread the word
http://i.imgur.com/oH463Nd.png

Join our crew and help us hunt for Stabilty Shares (XSS)!

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: pplns
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

ZERO FEES AND ZERO TX FEES - DDOS Protection - PROP Payouts - Low Confirms - 24/7 Live Support
Need help? #cryptopirates on Freenode IRC

Pages:
Jump to: