Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 104. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
GUSY, STAY AWAY FROM MINTPAL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY. USING MINTPAL IS ONLY GONNA END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MTGOX.

#PURELOSSES.

How would you know? You work for them, or are you still speculating because they fucked up their launch? I agree they fucked up, but come on lets be realistic. You have to have more than that they missed their launch date because of some unforeseen events.  I give you one right off the bat. XST wallet wasn't working on mintpal, and guess what?? It wasn't working on Bittrex or Poloniex, or Crypsty. I guess all those exchanges are just another MTGox waiting to happen?

Does that sound dumb? If it does, what your saying is equally as stupid.

Check out my twitter @emc2whale Check the last few tweets and tell me you trust these guys!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This coin sounds like a scam  Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
GUSY, STAY AWAY FROM MINTPAL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY. USING MINTPAL IS ONLY GONNA END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MTGOX.

#PURELOSSES.

How would you know? You work for them? Are you still speculating because they fucked up their launch? I agree they fucked up, but come on let’s be realistic. You have to have more than that they missed their launch date. One of the reasons they weren't on time was the XST wallet wasn't working, and guesses what? It wasn't working on Bittrex or Poloniex, or Crypsty. I guess all those exchanges are just another MTGox waiting to happen?

Does that sound dumb? If it does, what your saying is equally as stupid.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
#mintgox

LOL

Just stay with bittrex!!
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

#PURELOSSES.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I had some btc on Coinbase I copy paste address in send and the address that I copy sent for a exchange I don't remember now I use this btc address I think for poloniex in march 2014 than they stopped old btc address after some1 hack their system now that I sent on that address which is not valid anymore
Bitcoin I sent are lost in blockchain unspent.

If they still have backups of the old wallet, you may be able to ask them about it and recover your coins. You should do this in a private chat so the hacker doesn't see that there could be coins available.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I need helped
Hi I accidently sent bitcoin to wrong address
But it's still shows in blockchain unspent
Is there anyways to recover  Huh

I'm sorry but I think no.
The only way is if you know the owner of the wallet you sent.
What I found out was it was my old bitcoin address which I deleted already but by mistake I sent btc at that address oops
Now I can see that address on blockchain unspent

On an exchange? or your own wallet at home?
I had some btc on Coinbase I copy paste address in send and the address that I copy sent for a exchange I don't remember now I use this btc address I think for poloniex in march 2014 than they stopped old btc address after some1 hack their system now that I sent on that address which is not valid anymore

Aww bummer mate well there is one glimmer of hope..try asking polo if they can retrieve it they might still have the privkeys..if they were smart they will..submit a ticket mate. Good luck
Activity: 238
I need helped

What I found out was it was my old bitcoin address which I deleted already but by mistake I sent btc at that address oops

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I need helped

Activity: 238
I need helped

legendary
XST 13K on Mintpal

could be much more.
Mintpal is the most popular exchange and has many users who have never used bittrex.
Who is selling for less than 20k is dumb.
Librexcoin is being sold for 99k and sdc for 50k.
But some morons who negotiate xst don't value this coin as they should.

That don't count as it's just 1 or 2 XST or Libekscoin, even 1 btc = 1 xst it still don't count, now if 54 BTC = 4534 that would count.
By the way all those trades is done by me.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
XST 13K on Mintpal

could be much more.
Mintpal is the most popular exchange and has many users who have never used bittrex.
Who is selling for less than 20k is dumb.
Librexcoin is being sold for 99k and sdc for 50k.
But some morons who negotiate xst don't value this coin as they should.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

dude, are you retarded? How old are you? Why you will not worry about your darkcoin that is giving you damage, instead of being like a child in threads of other coins? Sr. member? pfffff
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Very cool, everything working perfectly now.
I'll take all that I have in bottrex to mintpal.

Yeah, I know mintpal was severely incompetent to launch - However bottrex promised to do something about bots screwing the books and never did enough, which is worse IMO, may the best exchange succeed
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Very cool, everything working perfectly now.
I'll take all that I have in bottrex to mintpal.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
legendary
Activity: 924
XST trading on mint FINALLY!!
wonderful news
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Jump to: