Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 106. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It looks like someone is accumulating tons of coins, something is coming soon i bet.
Normally all will be depend on the XST coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
My wallet on bittrex shows this ---> Wallet offline - upgrading! do i have to worry?^^

It looks like your wallet is offline because they are upgrading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
My wallet on bittrex shows this ---> Wallet offline - upgrading! do i have to worry?^^

No
Activity: 218
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I'm writing an article about this coin. Can someone sum up very briefly all the innovations this coin has going for it? If not I can't guarantee I wont miss anything. Thanks!
Activity: 224
It looks like someone is accumulating tons of coins, something is coming soon i bet.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hey fellow Stealthcoiners,

We should get a market going on poloniex, its obv not the biggest exchange but they already accept XST and the more people trading the better, even if it is a few Smiley I've been trying to buy and sell on there but no one is putting up orders(besides me).
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hondo & Emiliomann,

Thank you both for your advices and warm welcome. Sorry for late reply.
I am using windows 7 at this moment.

I backed up my wallet and also remove all the adviced files.
Synchronising went very quick this time Smiley.

I hope I did everything good and not kick out of the network. Is there a possible to Check it!!

Still I have two files left, should I install both before 8th October.

(StealthRelaxy and Stealth-coin Deamon windows 1.2.0.2)

Last thing, you guys think!! Why you switched/changed your username! I forgot my password and this website dont distribute asap a link to changed it.
Thats why!!

Thanks all & kind regards,

Jef

Let Stealth be a great coin on BTCE and BTER, ofcourse also lets us make a bit profit.
Activity: 197
Congrats to all who took profits!  Smiley

LOL if you "took profits" on this sideways market.  The only ones, taking profits, are the exchanges you trade on.

Anyone mining on Xhash.net, having trouble withdrawing coins?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Wallet update done! is it just illusion or im staking little bit more and faster? Cheesy

It's weird but ... I had the same feeling too ...

seems to me the opposite. I'm getting less coins  Cry
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Wallet update done! is it just illusion or im staking little bit more and faster? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Congrats to all who took profits!  Smiley

This is just FUD. You should be worried about your investment what you made in other coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

When? No one has sold anything.

Activity: 252
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.

Unix Makefiles Updated

Under normal circumstances, this change to the repository wouldn't warrant an announcement.

However, with all the problems that the exchanges have had building wallets for the latest release (1.3.0.0), it's probably appropriate to make this announcement.

If you have had trouble building the Unix client, use one of the following makefiles, and follow the instructions in the comments at the top of the file:

• makefile.unix: a general makefile for most unix flavors, it may need to be modified for specific systems
  • makefile.debian: a makefile specifically for Debian 7, addressing a problem with the standard Debian package libcrypto++-dev
  • makefile.ubuntu: a makefile specifically for Ubuntu 14.0.4; also works with Mint 17

These files have been tested on their respective systems.

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

The unix daemon for version 1.3.0.0 is available at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdlhBV1lXUjRTdHM/view?usp=sharing

Mac and Windows daemons for version 1.3.0.0 will probably be available tomorrow.

-- Hondo
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Success!

We are finally on the /r/CryptoCurrency subreddit's sidebar!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

We are also at 206 subscribers now!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin

No one is excited for this?  Huh

good job
Activity: 168
This coin is still a sleeping giant, wow................
Activity: 322
Success!

We are finally on the /r/CryptoCurrency subreddit's sidebar!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

We are also at 206 subscribers now!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin

No one is excited for this?  Huh
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
Hi all,

This is Jeff and I am new here and followed all the messages in the forum. We are investing in a stable and innovative coin. Hondo is really trustful develper.

I hav a rookie question Smiley, about the downloads Hondo recommend us to install before 8 October.

At this moment I am reinstalling the wallet and it is sync again from 120k till zero.

I still have 2 zip files left over.

(Stealth-1.3.0.0-Qt-Win.zipped file)
Where can I find the folder, where i can overwrite it with above files?

(StealthCoin-1.3.0.0-Data-Win-Linux-542CD7B3.zip file).
I found the location with the %appdata% search function, but didnot overwrite yet.

Are the steps i am following correct, first update the wallet and then overwrite both zipfiles in recommend folders.
If not correct, please teach and update me. I rather put more time to fix it, then get dumped out of the community. (thanks all).

Last, do i need to backup all the files before overwriting it. I already made a backup of my wallet.

Looking forward to your advices.

Best,

Jeffrey

Stealth rulez.

If you've found your application data directory, you've done the hard part. Here are instructions to update in just a few minutes:

Syncing with the New Build Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database, db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
6. Unpack the block chain data into the application data directory
7. Start the new client
8. It may take 2 or three minutes to grab peers
9. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hi all,

This is Jeff and I am new here and followed all the messages in the forum. We are investing in a stable and innovative coin. Hondo is really trustful develper.

I hav a rookie question Smiley, about the downloads Hondo recommend us to install before 8 October.

At this moment I am reinstalling the wallet and it is sync again from 120k till zero.

I still have 2 zip files left over.

(Stealth-1.3.0.0-Qt-Win.zipped file)
Where can I find the folder, where i can overwrite it with above files?

(StealthCoin-1.3.0.0-Data-Win-Linux-542CD7B3.zip file).
I found the location with the %appdata% search function, but didnot overwrite yet.

Are the steps i am following correct, first update the wallet and then overwrite both zipfiles in recommend folders.
If not correct, please teach and update me. I rather put more time to fix it, then get dumped out of the community. (thanks all).

Last, do i need to backup all the files before overwriting it. I already made a backup of my wallet.

Looking forward to your advices.

Best,

Jeffrey

Stealth rulez.

hi my friend, welcome.
First, I hope you have backed up wallet.dat file. This is where your address is registered and also the coins you have. If you lose it, you lose all your xst as happened to someone else here.
Second, what OS are you using?
From what you said, it seems you downloaded the files to windows and linux too.
Jump to: