Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 131. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Who is Mr.pookielax31 and how he got "full member"?
Can we block his access to Stealthcoin thread?
Damn.. So much waste from him..

FYI,

sibcurrency drew first blood in the troll war by jumping into the Ruble thread to spread FUD.  If you are going to ban anyone, ban sibcurrency, not pookie.

Where was FUD? I told the true, how it is right now. Let's talk about your problems in another thread. This thread is only about Stealthcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

FYI,

sibcurrency drew first blood in the troll war by jumping into the Ruble thread to spread FUD.  If you are going to ban anyone, ban sibcurrency, not pookie.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Can't wait for tonight's release. Same time as mintpal adding stealthcoin.

Price goes up, fudders comes out....

Just shows how much progress this coin has made in very little time.

20k here we come...
Activity: 168
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 176
come on guys lets get back to XST now.... Big things coming in the next 48hours Smiley

Activity: 135
About 3 hours left guys...

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/517371305424064512

And can you please stop quoting that loser pookie.. I have him on ignore but you guys are fucking that up for me.

People have been messaging moolah all day on twitter and getting half ass responses.  Bob asks them once and he gets a detailed breakdown of what will happen.  Dat bob-factor
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Hey guys, I've been out of crypto for a while now.

I've not run the stealthcoin qt since the 18th of August.  Been here since day one though.  Amazed to see how far development has come! Super awesome guys.

I have latest client, but having a few problems catching up the blockchain.  I haves steak=0 in the cnfig.  Have restarted the client a few times when stuck.

Any tips?  Should I add rescan to the config?

Cheers!

New wallet out today.  I'd wait and start there.

yep, new wallet, tor update and new anon feature!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
About 3 hours left guys...

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/517371305424064512

And can you please stop quoting that loser pookie.. I have him on ignore but you guys are fucking that up for me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i had a cat named Pookie... it played in traffic.
Activity: 197
Hey guys, I've been out of crypto for a while now.

I've not run the stealthcoin qt since the 18th of August.  Been here since day one though.  Amazed to see how far development has come! Super awesome guys.

I have latest client, but having a few problems catching up the blockchain.  I haves steak=0 in the cnfig.  Have restarted the client a few times when stuck.

Any tips?  Should I add rescan to the config?

Cheers!

New wallet out today.  I'd wait and start there.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
pookie is now trying to bring down the xst price in bittrex to "prove" that he was right LOL

Jesus you all are so ignorant and one sided... if u saw my post said it was a HOLD for XST but u dumb shits get so disgruntled by facts and TA you didnt even See I said XST is HOLD for now

LOL
no one paid attention to the launch of a new feature in your shitcoi... sorry, shadowcoin yesterday, then the moron needs to come here today to bother.
Bitch, please ...

HAhah EMILIO calling someone a retarded when you bought into Libertycoin an prayed for the DEV to come back...dont make me laugh ur a joke..You were even screaming moon in WHITEcoin hahah looks like u been butt hurt and have been the retard to many times.. and yea I hold SDC I also hold doge xst xc and buying back into DRK as well

Looks son... Emilio bought into whitecoin and libertycoin...Enough said about your picks...

LOL
Unlike you, I usually get the coins from the beginning.
I bought whitecoin at ~300, 500 and recovered my investiment and made some profit at ~1500k. It came up to 2500k.

I mined libertycoin since day one and i bought it at ~600 satoshis. I recovered my investment and made a profit at ~18k. It reached 20k

I was really sad about what happened to these coins because I believed that they would going far beyond that, but...

You couldn't make money with these coins? Sorry kid  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All good...im a fan of the trolling back and fourth Grin.... when it sells off in that yellow sweet spot Ill say i told ya so AGAIN

OK let's make a bet
If XST go to 9950-10k then back down to 7k then I will quite posting here for a while but if this go pass the 10k then you mother fucker stop show your psychic readings here, deal?

Theres the original post.... It went down past 7k to the 6s.... so looks like i was right u dumbfuck.........  the charts show it

It went past 10k to 14.5k first before it go to 6s. Also 6s because of my dumps
You already lose the bet
Because your so fucking retarded at reading a chart i will make a new one to show u it hit just above 10 not 14.... jesus do u even know how to read a chart

No one cares about your bloody charts!
Activity: 462
pookie is now trying to bring down the xst price in bittrex to "prove" that he was right LOL

Jesus you all are so ignorant and one sided... if u saw my post said it was a HOLD for XST but u dumb shits get so disgruntled by facts and TA you didnt even See I said XST is HOLD for now

LOL
no one paid attention to the launch of a new feature in your shitcoi... sorry, shadowcoin yesterday, then the moron needs to come here today to bother.
Bitch, please ...

HAhah EMILIO calling someone a retarded when you bought into Libertycoin an prayed for the DEV to come back...dont make me laugh ur a joke..You were even screaming moon in WHITEcoin hahah looks like u been butt hurt and have been the retard to many times.. and yea I hold SDC I also hold doge xst xc and buying back into DRK as well

Looks son... Emilio bought into whitecoin and libertycoin...Enough said about your picks...

legendary
All good...im a fan of the trolling back and fourth Grin.... when it sells off in that yellow sweet spot Ill say i told ya so AGAIN

OK let's make a bet
If XST go to 9950-10k then back down to 7k then I will quite posting here for a while but if this go pass the 10k then you mother fucker stop show your psychic readings here, deal?

Theres the original post.... It went down past 7k to the 6s.... so looks like i was right u dumbfuck.........  the charts show it

You already lose the bet

YOUR WRONG you moron it didnt hit 14 till after the dump

THAT SHOULD SHUT U UP  Wen to 10k like i said and dumped below 7 to 6....  

I will go with it, even so you still lose. It went past 10k to 10733. Anything past 10k you lose.

Because it when 733 over... haha ur pathetic... I called it and you know it

Lose is lose and win is win. Right now you still lose if people follow you because it's now 11K and not 7 or 8K. When yo loser present people dumps, simple as that and you don't even have to show your imagination chart.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

LOL
Bitch, please ...
Activity: 168
Activity: 462

OK let's make a bet

You already lose the bet

THAT SHOULD SHUT U UP  Wen to 10k like i said and dumped below 7 to 6.... 

I will go with it, even so you still lose. It went past 10k to 10733. Anything past 10k you lose.

Because it when 733 over... haha ur pathetic... I called it and you know it
legendary

OK let's make a bet

You already lose the bet

THAT SHOULD SHUT U UP  Wen to 10k like i said and dumped below 7 to 6.... 

Jump to: