Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 129. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So what's coming up tonight guys.. anyone know what updates Hodno will be releasing? I know there will be an AMA..... But what else.

In a few hours, we are going to release wallets with a significant extension to the built-in anonymity. Tor will be updated to the absolutely most recent patch. And the wallet performance will be improved greatly to speed up startup and shutdown times. I'll provide more details on release.

The AMA will last about an hour.

-- Hondo

Oh man... I was in a pissy mood after my alternator crapped out on the highway coming home from work. Now I am STOKED!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Cant wait for this mpv2 launch + revised stealth wallet launch  -DOUBLE LAUNCH - DOUBLE RAINBOW OMGAWD!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Coin flippers have tendency to flips, they will not enjoy 10x, 5x or 2x profits. Chance when they see it's up 10% or 20% then they flips. When asking why they flip, we should expecting the answer is they're not greedy. The next day if we ask how is there flipping, chance it's down 50% but they will not tell us the true. I say those people who are flips have no gut and have no trading skill.

edit; They're greedy alright but they have no gut.
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 25
I am very scared, because for a next week I will have dollars, and I want to buy XTS, and this coin will not never be so cheap

I'm sorry bro, but the cheap times are over. You had like 4 weeks to decide. But I feel you. Harsh being without Stealth.
legendary
I am very scared, because for a next week I will have dollars, and I want to buy XTS, and this coin will not never be so cheap

Yep.. next week I expect it to be at least 20K satoshi.
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Pookie is trying to make small dumps in bittrex to prove this your chart was right.

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I'm very curious what they have come up with this time. I have a feeling it will be great, again!
legendary
So what's coming up tonight guys.. anyone know what updates Hodno will be releasing? I know there will be an AMA..... But what else.

In a few hours, we are going to release wallets with a significant extension to the built-in anonymity. Tor will be updated to the absolutely most recent patch. And the wallet performance will be improved greatly to speed up startup and shutdown times. I'll provide more details on release.

-- Hondo

Now I'm all wet in the pants... Cheesy

Thanks, cant wait to see it. I'll be around and may even have a few questions of my own to ask!

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.

-- Hondo
legendary

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Everyone , tweet
@Bittrexechange to add Stealthcoin
and we will get added quicker Wink

Done...............

It's been on trex forever.  In alt coin years. Cheesy
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Everyone , tweet
@Bittrexechange to add Stealthcoin
and we will get added quicker Wink

Done...............
Activity: 213
Moolah (@moolah_io) tweeted:

Migration of @MintPalExchange V2 now in progress!

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/517419479262052352
Activity: 197

Yes, it is the XST thread and I like Stealthcoin a lot.  Stealthcoin holders don't need to spread lies and FUD about other coins, which is what sibcurrency did while wearing his colors.  

who?  I've been in stealth since early july and thats the first i ever heard the name.  A newbie jumped on our band wagon then started noobing out on other coins with his new found excitement.  

I get it.  When one holds stealth, it is hard to contain your excitement sometimes.  Try to stick to the high road.  No need to create BS controversy drawing people to our forum to defend their coin.  It makes you look the lesser person filling our space with FUD.  Especially humiliating, if you are lying.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Next week we start like a Movie... We only have seen the first 10 min. Thanks Dev that you show your Movie CryptoHorror more to come  Wink....
Activity: 213
Mintpal V2 is imminent. I see an ATH coming just before or during Hondo's AMA...

20k.
Jump to: