Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 180. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
What's the next step in the steal coin planning ?

Anyone remember this cool post?

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

Stealthtext + webwallet = perfect!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#SHa94iEyP9yri70C.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
This really reminds me of early cloak days man

YEAH

How are you getting on mining with a 6990  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Noob, In past I mined with 8X 6990 + 12X 7970
but now I usually rent farms
6990 was a very good graphic card to mining, today I like 750ti
but now is much better to rent fpga farms from china  Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
To StealthDevs ..  
Could we know more about stealthsend and how or what the rules / time period will be to convert stealthcoins to stealthsend?

Or is this all not really planned out yet,  still in planning stages?

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

YEAH

Shame people were burnt and thus scared to invest in what is at this stage the next big thing
legendary
Activity: 924
Focus everyone news is spreading about Xst
New investors are coming to this forum. If they will see all people r doing is talking nonsense its not good.  lets discuss about xst and anonymity
ignore fuds
Xst to da moon

You are right
legendary
I can't believe how childish this community reacted to monero's situation. Something similar can happen to any coin out there, even xst!

A couple of people going over to Monero's thread and trolling doesn't reflect the XST community as a whole. Don't let the vocal minority speak for everyone here.
Here we have a wonderful XST thread does not need to go elsewhere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Focus everyone news is spreading about Xst
New investors are coming to this forum. If they will see all people r doing is talking nonsense its not good.  lets discuss about xst and anonymity
ignore fuds
Xst to da moon
Activity: 188
Sound science
I can't believe how childish this community reacted to monero's situation. Something similar can happen to any coin out there, even xst!

A couple of people going over to Monero's thread and trolling doesn't reflect the XST community as a whole. Don't let the vocal minority speak for everyone here.

It's mainly Skroob doing it with his billion alts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
XST FTW, waking up everyday a little bit richer from this coin!  hellz yeah!  Cheesy  Shocked  Cool
Activity: 182

Yea man, those where the days weren't they, it seems just like yesterday doesn't it? Boy time moves fast doesn't it. Remember Billy Bob? He was only about 2 feet high, now he is full grown. Yea back in tem days, crypto was the new frontier. 
legendary
More reminds me of the early BTCD days.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140

haha 

You always post that same image you fucking mongo.

This is the only thing that can be said about you who is a bagholder of flappycoin, usde and saturncoin LOL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5414503 LOL

You really are a creep, I sold all those coins months ago lol, you know nothing about me, buy I know all about you  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Stealthcoin is at 27 position on coinmarket cap
Soon to da moon bring this coin @ 1 mil sats
It is undervalued.5 ..
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

haha 

You always post that same image you fucking mongo.

This is the only thing that can be said about you who is a bagholder of flappycoin, usde and saturncoin LOL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5414503 LOL
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Are you sure dude? It means 6 BTC for now Smiley

Congrats very nice behaviour!

yeah I know it's worth 6 BTC but still Smiley

fair is fair!

besides, maybe some other people will donate over time Wink

good on you!