Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 183. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Anyone remember this cool post?

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

Stealthtext + webwallet = perfect!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
I'll tell you what's ridiculous, its your ignorance. Keep talking like you know something when you truly know nothing.

Haha go drink your perrier you 1%er cunt.

Sound science
Good luck guys (I do mean this). I won't bother you again if you don't quote me unless the shills return to XMR then what can I say, all's fair. Wink

You're welcome here any time!

Until StealthSend comes out.

and then we will all disappear like the rapture
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
You wouldn't touch a coin I'm on with a 10 ft pole...

why?

Care to back up your comment with reasons?

Hell man, it took xst weeks for the price to recover and dare to cross the 9k thresh hold after your 300 btc dump.

That was ridiculous.

I'll tell you what's ridiculous, its your ignorance. Keep talking like you know something when you truly know nothing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Yeah Fuck these manure... I mean Monero coin trolls. Their coins going to be a heaping steaming pile of shit in two days and all they can do is troll in here.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN, MAKE YOUR TROLLS STOP BASHING MONERO THREADS AND HARASSING PEOPLE

Monero?  Is that not the coin that has some flaw going on within it ?

That isn't proven until the price is at 1 satoshi!!1
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN, MAKE YOUR TROLLS STOP BASHING MONERO THREADS AND HARASSING PEOPLE

Monero?  Is that not the coin that has some flaw going on within it ?

Monero is the piece of shit coin with a security flaw that is a coin killer. That shit is in a death spiral once it gets exploited.

I'm pretty stupid so why don't you explain this flaw to me?
Why do not you guys discuss this on the XMR thread .
 Only suggest.
Thanks for understanding.

Sorry, your buddy bob brought me here with his shilling of your coin while trolling XMR. I have not even read this thread yet and only know this coin by hearsay. But as I said with Bob and his scammers in on this one I can't see much of a future here even if it is the Holy Grail. Maybe after he moves on there will be enough left in the ashes to revive and then I will consider investing.

Good luck guys (I do mean this). I won't bother you again if you don't quote me unless the shills return to XMR then what can I say, all's fair. Wink
legendary
Activity: 924

Monero is the piece of shit coin with a security flaw that is a coin killer. That shit is in a death spiral once it gets exploited.

Why do not you guys discuss this on the XMR thread .
 Only suggest.
Thanks for understanding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Who cares about Monero? Is this a Monero thread? How about we just focus on the coin we have here guys.
legendary

Monero?  Is that not the coin that has some flaw going on within it ?

Thanks

NP. Smiley
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Thx for the Fudding, I like cheap coins. BTW where are you putting your buys at? I'd like to grab some before your gang grabs them all up.

BTW when will this coin become decentralized?

this coin already is decentralized my friend.
but sorry by fudsters in your thread

thx,but not really my thread. I just monitor a few interesting coins, XMR being one of them. Then I grab them when cheap and roll them over. But If Bob is in this coin I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole.

I feel sorry for you guys, hopefully he won't kill this coin like he's done to the others he "Invested" in.

he didn't kill any coin
who killed cloak were the devs that not delivered what they promised.
I also dumped my cloaks when I saw that this money will never be anon.
And also i did it with darkcoin when masternodes presented problems for the second time.
And I'm not a pump and dumper.
I am an investor looking for a perfect anon coin and I'm sure that I found it in stealthcoin

I wish you luck.

Thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

legendary

This is why you take the high road.  No need for this.

Ok who ever is picking on the monero people... stop it.

Fuck Monero and their flawed code. In two days it will be exploited and the exchanges will be forced to stop the xmr market. At that point everyone who holds XMR will just be holing a heavy bag of coal. Coins they wont ever be able to sell and coins that nobody will ever want.

Thx for the Fudding, I like cheap coins. BTW where are you putting your buys at? I'd like to grab some before your gang grabs them all up.

thx,but not really my thread. I just monitor a few interesting coins, XMR being one of them. Then I grab them when cheap and roll them over. But If Bob is in this coin I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole.

I feel sorry for you guys, hopefully he won't kill this coin like he's done to the others he "Invested" in.

he didn't kill any coin
And also i did it with darkcoin when masternodes presented problems for the second time.
I am an investor looking for a perfect anon coin and I'm sure that I found it in stealthcoin

I wish you luck.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Fuck Monero and their flawed code. In two days it will be exploited and the exchanges will be forced to stop the xmr market. At that point everyone who holds XMR will just be holing a heavy bag of coal. Coins they wont ever be able to sell and coins that nobody will ever want.

he didn't kill any coin
Sound science

why?

Hell man, it took xst weeks for the price to recover and dare to cross the 9k thresh hold after your 300 btc dump.

That was ridiculous.

Pumpers will always dump, eventually. If you bring the wolf into the hen house... expect a slaughter.

It'd be funny if Bob went and fudded on NAV coin.  Seriously, guys.  If you want to see something insulting go check out that PoS coin.  (and i dont mean proof of stake)
Activity: 123
Merit: 104

why?

That was ridiculous.

Pumpers will always dump, eventually. If you bring the wolf into the hen house... expect a slaughter.
Sound science

why?

That was ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 938
Sounds like some people are mad that they didn't buy XST

lol   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

why?

legendary

Jump to: