Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 252. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Told youd Id be back!!! Wink Said my TA was retarded but i sold at 120 and Got my coins in the 6's and low 7's like I called... and we getting mad bullish now... sweet spot for sells.. 950-10k that lil yellow moon Grin

Ps as I was typing this we broke our 832 resistance we had to break

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

As promised, here is the whitepaper brief that describes StealthSend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.

Just wanted to point out.....

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.

Yes, as a miner... I'm all over this!

LOL me too.
Darkcoin require masternode and XC require Xnode but Stealthsend is POW, I'm sure this will be a game changer for sure. It's like one stone kill 2 birds because it will bring miners back by the masses. We will just wait for the whitepaper to understand more. I believed Hondo will have this thing all work out, he's legend in this crypto coding beside satoshi himself.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mintpal will be nice.

Many probably don't know that Mintpal was bought out by Moolah.

"The launch of @MintPalExchange V2 will include an extensive API, real-time trading and BTC, LTC and USD markets!"

"V2 of @MintPalExchange launches on Wednesday (17th Sept) at 6PM GMT. We'll also be doing 0% fee-free trading for the rest of the month!"

1 more week.

Follow here for updates https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Mintpal will give Bittrex some competition.

XST/BTC XST/LTC XST/USD and no fees to trade. Pumpers will love this.

You have 1 week to buy as many coins as you can.

Stealth wont be on the new mintpal.... http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

LMAO, that list is 10 days old firstly, second.. how much would you like to bet that xst will be on V2 at launch??

:DDDDD This forum is gettin better and better,so much fun to come here at night

All I can say is, the day I can buy "Electric Sheep" with Stealth... I'll be stoked!  Wink
http://v2d7c.sheepserver.net/gen/244/33711/electricsheep.244.33711.jpg

You won't spend any stealth until it hit's critical mass... around 100K   Tongue

Well, I am certainly stocking up!
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Mintpal will be nice.

"The launch of @MintPalExchange V2 will include an extensive API, real-time trading and BTC, LTC and USD markets!"

"V2 of @MintPalExchange launches on Wednesday (17th Sept) at 6PM GMT. We'll also be doing 0% fee-free trading for the rest of the month!"

1 more week.

Stealth wont be on the new mintpal.... http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

LMAO, that list is 10 days old firstly, second.. how much would you like to bet that xst will be on V2 at launch??

All I can say is, the day I can buy "Electric Sheep" with Stealth... I'll be stoked!  Wink

You won't spend any stealth until it hit's critical mass... around 100K   Tongue

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.

Yes, as a miner... I'm all over this!
legendary

As promised, here is the whitepaper brief that describes StealthSend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

Do your research people.

Darkcoin require masternode and XC require Xnode but Stealthsend is being POW. StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.
Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

http://v2d7c.sheepserver.net/gen/244/33711/electricsheep.244.33711.jpg
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ilovsw.jpg

If Bob says stealth is good - then Stealth is Gold. 

Stealth is Titanium! Not sure about trusting Bob though. He is a coin-rapist & if he thinks he can do that to Stealth...He's got another thing comin' (as Rob Halfold would say!)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Glad I got in when I did!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
As of right now Moolah will not be adding XST to mintpal. Tweet them and let them know how that is a big mistake.

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Damn isn't this thread nice without all the fud and vitriol.

Good community at its core.
legendary
Activity: 1190
AS I said, this coin looks very interesting.
1.An audit from Dan Metcalf
2.A lot less bloat with the advantages of ring signatures.

Can someone explain this?
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

Bump....can someone please explain this?

I think (just think) that for 15 days after entering coins in your wallet, they reproduce each 3-9 days and after 15 days not need aging, they reproduce every day. Stealthcoin is life
But only for two months. This orgy will stop when stealthsend will be release

Thanks. What exactly stops after 2 months?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
No it looks like it will be two different coins with a conversion between them by burning 1-to-1.

Not sure how that works either. Is there another coin that is using something similar? Or is this something completely new? If so, that makes me feel even better about this coin to have someone so smart working so hard on it.

Look at PTS and BitSharesX...basically if you own PTS you get some BitSharesX...  Same will be the case here.  If you have XST, you will also end up with StealthSend.  Could be via importing private keys, or many different methods.  I'm sure Hondo has an idea in the back of his mind on how this will all work.  It certainly will NOT require moving to an exchange or something of that nature, likely the opposite.

No exchange will be required - there will be a proccess of converting from XST to the new StealthSend Chain.... the value will be ties 1:1, Hondo will make it happen.  seems like he can make anything happen.  He is a crypt God after all. Dont fuck with crypto gods.

+1 Fully agree that Hondo rocks!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
No it looks like it will be two different coins with a conversion between them by burning 1-to-1.

Not sure how that works either. Is there another coin that is using something similar? Or is this something completely new? If so, that makes me feel even better about this coin to have someone so smart working so hard on it.

Look at PTS and BitSharesX...basically if you own PTS you get some BitSharesX...  Same will be the case here.  If you have XST, you will also end up with StealthSend.  Could be via importing private keys, or many different methods.  I'm sure Hondo has an idea in the back of his mind on how this will all work.  It certainly will NOT require moving to an exchange or something of that nature, likely the opposite.

No exchange will be required - there will be a proccess of converting from XST to the new StealthSend Chain.... the value will be ties 1:1, Hondo will make it happen.  seems like he can make anything happen.  He is a crypt God after all. Dont fuck with crypto gods.
People on Facebook/Twitter are mostly mindless zombies.
Diaspora is where we should be spreading the word!
https://joindiaspora.com/
Jump to: