Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 248. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
guys my wallet still dont sync after the new download.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Activity: 59
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

The full review will be available for download this evening.

Dan

Does anyone have a link to Dan's full review? My google-foo has failed me.
Here it is.  http://www.atcsecure.com/proof_of_code/stealthcoin/StealthCoin%20Review.docx

Cheers!  Might be good to get this link on the front page as well.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Dan

Here it is.  http://www.atcsecure.com/proof_of_code/stealthcoin/StealthCoin%20Review.docx
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
are these your buys ? or someone elses ?

Wow, I started quite a stir.

You can relax. They are mine. They aren't going anywhere. Ask BTCwriter.

Mine also doesn't go to any other place that is not stealthmarket  Grin

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.

In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English
Activity: 59

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Dan

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
AMAZING snag!!!!!!!! Seriously hats off to you... And NO I hold this much in xst still.... like i said not all orders were filled

Thanks! My technique is different from yours. I read devs and not charts.

Amazeballs!!!  200k will take a while but is definitely a doable goal!

Im a fucktard i posted my Cloaks haha...XST...

You said it. 20btc in cloak now. Was what 60 a day ago? Lol
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
My suggestion:

We need another Stealth-coin.com  https://master trader thread.org only for master traders.

Long therm investors do not need to read this master trader skills.

Wow, I started quite a stir.

You can relax. They are mine. They aren't going anywhere. Ask BTCwriter.
legendary
Activity: 924
It is very easy pump price for good coins like BTC , BTCD and XST with unique technology and great coder HONDO developer. Price will be evident when XST will be widely used.

But like I said :
I'm more and more interested in XST unique technology and looks great .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTjNkbLBEqg&feature=youtu.be

Ps

It's amazing to be living at this moment in history and an incredible opportunity to participate in this technology.

We all know that XST is not pump and dump coin HONDO deliver unique technology. I think majority are interested in new technology and not traders skills. It would be better if we talk about : Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

My suggestion:

We need another Stealth-coin.com trader thread only for master traders.

Long therm investors do not need to read this master trader skills.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Nonsense graphs? We will follow that exasct pink line I put out to the cloud .... jesus crypto traders are just emotional disbelivers when it comes to trading.... hahah and Like I have set already its a great coin I like it and will be in it...... Bob... eat a dick and goo kill another coin you ruin crypto and will soon ruin this coin

Unless you can show chartreading like this, you are an ammy:

good thing most this prob sold already and now the coin can continue up to where it belongs - you know in that 200k range.

I don't think those will sell until it's way past the 200k range. Just a guess Wink

Activity: 462
AMAZING snag!!!!!!!! Seriously hats off to you... And NO I hold this much in xst still.... like i said not all orders were filled

Im a fucktard i posted my Cloaks haha...XST...

legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
ROFLMAO....... Touched the very bottom of the sweet spot  (890's) I put out last night... .. it couldn't sustain resistance so It had to dropp and I sold the gains, and now it dropped back down below the resistance line again, gonna me much Harder to break now... Got out on top again... I guess My Chart Voodo isnt so crazy... lulz  

PS. Cryptrader API is fucked up on four Hour or I would show u exact chart i have it still up... If u Think im Bullshitting i can post the new one when the API corrects itself on 4hr timetable

What is your point? 8990 then 7990 and now 8200 again. You is very crazy with your nonsense graph.

Nonsense graphs? We will follow that exasct pink line I put out to the cloud .... jesus crypto traders are just emotional disbelivers when it comes to trading.... hahah and Like I have set already its a great coin I like it and will be in it...... Bob... eat a dick and goo kill another coin you ruin crypto and will soon ruin this coin

Lol ruin crypto? I think not. More like launch coins into the spotlight. But it's ok...Keep selling pookie.. that crack habit you have must be costly!

good thing most this prob sold already and now the coin can continue up to where it belongs - you know in that 200k range.

I don't think those will sell until it's way past the 200k range. Just a guess Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008

You got all that for around 4-5BTC? Bitcoin all over again for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Activity: 462
That all your dumps? anymore? You claimed to be good at this chart but only 2-3BTC to play, WTF?

what dumps u talkign about.... i DONT DUMP i set sells around areas... not all got filled as most were higher up but i set them in that bubble... DUMP= worst way to take profit
Jump to: