Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 267. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Last time to Exit before serious DOWNTURN.... RSI has turned down... KDJ says oversold...Sell pressure Building... Now XST even broke another indicator that says downtrend... this blue line is called the Kijun-Sen line AKA STOP LOSS LINE (if your not familiar with the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator) Breaking that blue line means the start of ann official DOWNTREND... LISTEN TO ME AND SELL... It is a great coin but charts dont lie.. Make yourself more money and catch it just above that blue cloud

Couldn't resist... I had to pop back in (great documentary so far btw... I forget who posted it).
I've been a statistician for 20 years!
Looking at charts the way you do is essentially like painting everything with the same brush.
This works for clone-coins, scam-coins, etc...

Let me give you an example...
I'm not being racist here, though I'm certainly not being politically correct (not that I care).
I am just stating facts.
You could compose a graph of fatherless children from inner-city minorities.
You could make a similar graph using white suburban middle class.
The charts would be vastly different.... This is the sort of thing I do for a living.
You can't paint everything with the same brush.

HAHAH ok call me a fudder as i try to educate on the price drop..... 3 different indicators (i use different ones because different indicators can PAINT A DIFFERENT PICTURE AS U SAY)... ill even tell u my Parameters if you care.. MAGIC EMA PARAMETERS 21 50 100 200 Ichimoku CLoud indicators... Just preset 9 26 52 with a 26 displacement FOr my fib retracement.. well if you dont know how to use thsat you should shut it...the stats can only paint a picture one way and thats they way the data feeds it!!! so yea SHUT it...

PS.. for those who want to learn this is the best and simplest breakdown of the CLOUD indicator  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE  ENJOY and learn some trading skills  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Last time to Exit before serious DOWNTURN.... RSI has turned down... KDJ says oversold...Sell pressure Building... Now XST even broke another indicator that says downtrend... this blue line is called the Kijun-Sen line AKA STOP LOSS LINE (if your not familiar with the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator) Breaking that blue line means the start of ann official DOWNTREND... LISTEN TO ME AND SELL... It is a great coin but charts dont lie.. Make yourself more money and catch it just above that blue cloud

http://i.imgur.com/hRpeflV.png

Couldn't resist... I had to pop back in (great documentary so far btw... I forget who posted it).
I've been a statistician for 20 years!
Looking at charts the way you do is essentially like painting everything with the same brush.
This works for clone-coins, scam-coins, etc...

Let me give you an example...
I'm not being racist here, though I'm certainly not being politically correct (not that I care).
I am just stating facts.
You could compose a graph of fatherless children from inner-city minorities.
You could make a similar graph using white suburban middle class.
The charts would be vastly different.... This is the sort of thing I do for a living.
You can't paint everything with the same brush.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

It's amazing to be living at this moment in history and an incredible opportunity to participate in this technology.

All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.
After one day 10% less coins on exchange and more in wallets.

Yesterday 15 %  today 14 % of the total XST coins on exchange.

Can you please stfu and repeat all the time same shit.we know what you mean.
I do not think so I will post this again because hurt trolls and fuders
Activity: 59

Would people be interested in a FREE trading class... I can teach you over IRC... way to much to type an explain on a form... especially with the inevitable questions people will have While I explain!!! Im willing to teach a big group in IRC and walk you throuhg how to set up indicators and what they mean...

I'd be interested.

Dude its no good when people dont understand these extrapulations on the graphs. bother to explain us how what these lines mean and how you extrapolated them?? so the others know how to understand these graphs.

Would people be interested in a FREE trading class... I can teach you over IRC... way to much to type an explain on a form... especially with the inevitable questions people will have While I explain!!! Im willing to teach a big group in IRC and walk you throuhg how to set up indicators and what they mean...

PS.. If you want a coin for quick profits... SDC charts look like a pump is brewing... All indicators look nice.. My little class could teach you when to sell at the TOP Wink
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

It's amazing to be living at this moment in history and an incredible opportunity to participate in this technology.

All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.

Can you please stfu and repeat all the time same shit.we know what you mean.
legendary

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
What is wrong with richlist,those numbers arent moving,or only my wallet is frozen.
Activity: 14

http://i.imgur.com/hRpeflV.png

Dude its no good when people dont understand these extrapulations on the graphs. bother to explain us how what these lines mean and how you extrapolated them?? so the others know how to understand these graphs.
legendary

Fuders and trolls you looks like chickens without head with this stupid graphs I see only beggars - please dump for cheap rebuy

Reason:
All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.

Yesterday 15 %  today 14 % of the total XST coins on exchange.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
If you observe the graph it is evident that some hype caused a sudden pump and dump on top of a smoothly accentuated curve, and the fear has people shaking.  But this happened before, and 8000~ went back up to 11000+ again just as suddenly.

This is a BUY and a HODL -- get it as cheap as you can, because it will rocket in the future.
Activity: 238
Awesome hondo good work
Dumpers are dumping to bring price down so panic sellers are selling but value will rise so high that every dumper who dump this low will feel bad
Buy buy buy Go XST
Activity: 445
I just want to say thanks to those that filled my buys last night. I'm in perfect position for the next big rise. Stealthsend looks like it's going to be insane. It will raise the price to 25k on its own when released. Can't wait!  Cool

Isnt it 2 months from release though? Undecided

That's true but even then it would raise the price at least 25k sat no matter where it is at when it does release. I'm with manipulator on this. It's a huge and powerful thing. Maybe these devs surpirse with an earlier than expected release too. I've heard that they already have been running some stuff on testnet so it must be real. I'm pumped for this. Smiley
LMAO he got you good.

Hyping gone wrong

LOL! Got you good?  Manipulator never mentioned any time frame or anything.  He was just stating hes in now and is waiting for the next rise upon Stealthsend release

You remind me of the dumbass cop from Supertroopers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzn2EJGQdI

It's all fun and games though, you guys trade as you will.  I think this coin is going places and will hold.  Make some extra coin from staking while the price goes up.
legendary
Dump on good news? what is that? No sane person would do such thing.... Cheesy
illiterate always dump

What they are doing is taking advantages of price changes to sell high and then keep buying back at lower price. hence taking profits as it moves on. why do you thnk the priice hasnt fallen so much??
Reason:
All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.

Yesterday 15 %  today 14 % of the total XST coins on exchange.
Activity: 14
illiterate always dump

What they are doing is taking advantages of price changes to sell high and then keep buying back at lower price. hence taking profits as it moves on. why do you thnk the priice hasnt fallen so much??
Activity: 42

pookie isn't sane

Not sane.... smart.. this wont be back to 12k satoshi's for a while

Well, at least you admit that they're going up. By your logic, why not buy while it's still cheap & let them babies stake?
As most are aware, I'm not a big fan of market manipulation... although I confess to raping the shit out of MileyCyrusCoin.
She was asking for it LOL!
Seriously though, why mess with a great coin like this? It seems logical to hold long term, which would increase the value of it further.
I think you may be shooting yourself in the foot here.
I'm a statistician by trade (20 years) & I can say that trying to use patterns from charts is no better than lottery wheeling.
It may work with lesser coins that lack innovation. Stealth is actually bringing new & exciting things to the crypto-table, which you don't see much of these days.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go watch that Darkweb documentary that was posted here earlier.

Cheers to all the true StealthCoin supporters out there... we are the future!

legendary
illiterate always dump
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

pookie isn't sane

This ^
they still have failed to understand what is happening.
Hondo just fucked who was hoping to copy and paste stealthsend source code LOL
Activity: 445
I just want to say thanks to those that filled my buys last night. I'm in perfect position for the next big rise. Stealthsend looks like it's going to be insane. It will raise the price to 25k on its own when released. Can't wait!  Cool

Isnt it 2 months from release though? Undecided

That's true but even then it would raise the price at least 25k sat no matter where it is at when it does release. I'm with manipulator on this. It's a huge and powerful thing. Maybe these devs surpirse with an earlier than expected release too. I've heard that they already have been running some stuff on testnet so it must be real. I'm pumped for this. Smiley
LMAO he got you good.

Hyping gone wrong

LOL! Got you good?  Manipulator never mentioned any time frame or anything.  He was just stating hes in now and is waiting for the next rise upon Stealthsend release

You remind me of the dumbass cop from Supertroopers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzn2EJGQdI
Jump to: