Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 271. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Convert your stealthcoin to stealthsend!!!  Wow!!!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So this is now a POW coin?
legendary
Activity: 1008

As promised, here is the whitepaper brief that describes StealthSend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

WOW
Stealthsend is going to be HUGE!

StealthCoin, first TOR implement, first anon SMS with TOR implemented, first anon with TOR implement!
legendary
Activity: 924
All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.
After one day 10% less coins on exchange and more in wallets.

Yesterday 15 %  today 14 % of the total XST coins on exchange.
Ignore fuders they only want cheap rebuy from panic sellers. XST coin with unique technology is not PnD coin and a lot smart investors know that very well.

Only for smart investors:
After one day 10% less coins on exchange and more in wallets that is great.

I'm more and more interested in XST unique technology and looks great .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTjNkbLBEqg&feature=youtu.be
Fuders and trolls have no more power here .
legendary
Activity: 1148
White paper!  We'll see who's at 6k!!!
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more visible XST unique technology.
Fuders and trolls want to say  : please dump for cheap rebuy that they can dump again and again when great XST rise.

Not fud but whale still have many millions of coins to dump and when buy support get stronger...mother of all dumps will come.

7K 5K by tomorrow.

Quoted, so I remember to come back tomorrow and show you how wrong you were.
Welp, XST already hit 7.9k today, wont be long before the 24 hour low is in the 6k's

(i will also come back and quote this to tell you i told you so)
legendary
All now want to buy XST coins.Can  you imagine when will be only 1% of all coins on exchange and 99 % in wallets.

Ignore fuders they only want cheap rebuy from panic sellers. XST coin with unique technology is not PnD coin and a lot smart investors know that very well.

legendary
For fuders and one day traders:
XST is not PnD coin it is long therm investment with unique technology.
legendary
Like I already said.... see you all at .00006 and If you sit here and keep telling your self it isnt going there and to hold.. then you suck at investing.. (dont call me a troll im trying to help you make money) Cool

Ill be back when I buy in to say I told ya SOOOO

This is a perfect example of FUDster who don't want you to be a whale but rather to see everyone fail and pocket himself. If everyone use logic and hold now then this FUDster would FUD himself to death but then it's your fear that can't make you a whale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Like I already said.... see you all at .00006 and If you sit here and keep telling your self it isnt going there and to hold.. then you suck at investing.. (dont call me a troll im trying to help you make money) Cool

I'll use crap-coins for a quick buck, but thanks anyways. This isn't one.
Btw, couldn't care less if you do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more visible XST unique technology.
Fuders and trolls want to say  : please dump for cheap rebuy that they can dump again and again when great XST rise.

Not fud but whale still have many millions of coins to dump and when buy support get stronger...mother of all dumps will come.

7K 5K by tomorrow.

They've got nothing on us... it's whale hunting time!! LOL

BAGHOLDERS

WHALES

If you use logic everyone can be a whale if they hold, only your fear and FUDsters don't want you to be a whale. It's simple if you use logic.

I like your perspective on this. Two thumbs up!
legendary

legendary

7K 5K by tomorrow.

BAGHOLDERS

WHALES

If you use logic everyone can be a whale if they hold, only your fear and FUDsters don't want you to be a whale. It's simple if you use logic.
legendary

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

7K 5K by tomorrow.

BAGHOLDERS

WHALES
Jump to: