Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 288. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
i'm waiting for ios stealthtext
BTCwriter was a beta tester
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
So, guys, does SMS-sending via Stealthcoin's technology works? Have anybody sent SMSs already?
Activity: 181
Please all contact Coindesk;

http://www.coindesk.com/contact-us

Thanks!

Please contact BOB for pump it up ! Grin

Who the fuck is BOB and should I care? From what I know he's just a punching bag. I also think he's a Cloakcoin bagholder not the pump/dump leader that everyone think. It's cool to me if he's interest in StealthCoin as he will making all the money back from CloakCoin. The reason I strongly believed he's CloakCoin bagholder because he's used to spread FUDs in Vericoin then Vericoin fight back that is when Cloakcoin drop like a rock keep him hanging.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Please all contact Coindesk;

http://www.coindesk.com/contact-us

Thanks!

Please contact BOB for pump it up ! Grin

Who the fuck is BOB and should I care? From what I know he's just a punching bag. I also think he's a Cloakcoin bagholder not the pump/dump leader that everyone think. It's cool with me if he's interest in StealthCoin as he will making all the money back from CloakCoin. The reason I strongly believed he's CloakCoin bagholder because he's used to spread FUDs nonstop in Vericoin then Vericoin fight back that is when Cloakcoin drop like a rock and keep him hanging.
Activity: 445
It looks like we got more pumped than dumped.

The fact that we're still above 10k after Bob's crew came through, shows how strong this coin is.

Good things ahead for XST 

No doubt.  It had a couple very big dumps and still holds strong around 10k.  That is pretty impressive and shows strong buy support.  I was SLIGHTLY tempted to sell around 10-11k but this gives me a little more confidence to hold my coins.  Go XST!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
9-10k is a very nice floor after a pump&dump!

I was thinking the same thing!

We were at 900 not that long ago. 9-10k is a good step up!

You think the dump is over?

yep!

There's 22BTC to go back to 9k, and 4BTC to get to 11K.

I'd say the current price is a small correction, it should go higher over the next few hours.

The fact that we're still above 10k after Bob's crew came through, shows how strong this coin is.

I agree
Tomorrow 15k easily
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1288

yep!

There's 22BTC to go back to 9k, and 4BTC to get to 11K.

I'd say the current price is a small correction, it should go higher over the next few hours.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

yep!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

edit: Tomorrow 15k
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Already contacted Drudge and have been tweeting to CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC News, and Kashmir Hill (kashill on Twitter) from Forbes.

I've contacted Adam Kokesh, Drudge, Follow The Coin, Mad Bitcoins, Info Wars, the news stations that you have mentioned, and Abby Martin from RT.

Let's all contact these people and get the word out. They may not care about XST, but a video showing someone using anonymous technology under an oppressive regime may spark their interest.

XST will be attached to the story. Good for us.  Grin

+1000

TO THE MOON  Undecided

http://i1.r7.com/data/files/2C95/948F/3181/DED1/0131/858B/A616/644F/BBC-tubar%C3%A3o-baleia-TL.jpg

One of these days, hangman... POW! Right to the moon!
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ir253r.jpg
Already contacted Drudge and have been tweeting to CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC News, and Kashmir Hill (kashill on Twitter) from Forbes.

I've contacted Adam Kokesh, Drudge, Follow The Coin, Mad Bitcoins, Info Wars, the news stations that you have mentioned, and Abby Martin from RT.

Let's all contact these people and get the word out. They may not care about XST, but a video showing someone using anonymous technology under an oppressive regime may spark their interest.

I'm all for this we should send this Iranian video to any & every news outlet we can!

Another good one:
http://www.presstv.ir/ureport/

Added to the list.

I'm all for this we should send this Iranian video to any & every news outlet we can!

Another good one:
http://www.presstv.ir/ureport/
We need videos of people all over the world in oppressive nations using this technology...just like the Iran video.

Edit them all together...put some music behind it.

It will go viral.

That's a sick idea.
We need videos of people all over the world in oppressive nations using this technology...just like the Iran video.

Edit them all together...put some music behind it.

It will go viral.

+1000

TO THE MOON  Undecided

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

good work guys!
Jump to: