Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 290. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Have reupped to Liveleak. I feel it's more fitting...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623

Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthsend technology developed my Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#9s923rUoEAt1iSJ6.99

This video has the potential to stir up interest outside of the crypto community.

Let's contact Info Wars...Adam Kokesh...and any other media outlets that may be interested in this.

Let's get the Stealthcoin name out there!

I think Adam would be more open to the idea... actually I think he'd be very enthusiastic about it! Alex would be a hard sell though. He just started accepting Bitcoin reluctantly.

Right, but the fact that the video is taken from Iran might make U.S. news outlets more interested.

I'm sure that they will take the, "this is a bad thing" approach, but any publicity is good publicity. It get's the word out.

Imagine if DrudgeReport posted this video... Shazam!!!

haha exactly!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Bought in 3 times, at 4k, 5k than 8k

Sold the last of mine at 12k

I hope the majority of you end up with similar success when all is said and done.

well.. to be honest, wouldn't you be upset if XST is at 20k tomorrow?  and isn't that why you are being such a good samaritan and "warning" those that hold XST that they should sell?

lol

I know this is free speak but don't believe a word out of this fucker mouth. He's bashes and spreads FUD seen XST at 6K. Would you believe he bought at 4k and 5k then spreads the FUDs?

Anyways, i'm not spreading fud, just voicing my opinion on the pump, gtg sleep though goodluck everyone

The image tell me you moron flips the coins nonstop and not making much BTC. Basically the image tell me you try to spread FUD hoping the price go down then buy, you then keep quiet when you already bought. You would spread FUD again when you already sold. You don't hold coins from 4k or 5k to 12k, you flips nonstop.
Like I always said you can't flip and make BTC, you buy a coin because of the dev/team and hold on to it.

hint; StealthCoin will be #10 in a few months because the StealthCoin team know what they should and will do. You will see.
I have purchased as much as I could during the last dump..  I can see this coin hitting 20-30K by Friday.

There is no other dev like Hondo and no other team like this one.

This coin has just as good of a chance than any of the "main" coins to sit in the top 10-15 coins...if not better.

As we speak, this coin offers so much more real world application than BCTD...and look where that's at.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The last time I saw a coin with global aspirations and the infrastructure to make it work they went 50x..

There's something here for sure.
Activity: 42
Have reupped to Liveleak. I feel it's more fitting...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623

Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthsend technology developed my Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#9s923rUoEAt1iSJ6.99

This video has the potential to stir up interest outside of the crypto community.

Let's contact Info Wars...Adam Kokesh...and any other media outlets that may be interested in this.

Let's get the Stealthcoin name out there!

I think Adam would be more open to the idea... actually I think he'd be very enthusiastic about it! Alex would be a hard sell though. He just started accepting Bitcoin reluctantly.

Right, but the fact that the video is taken from Iran might make U.S. news outlets more interested.

I'm sure that they will take the, "this is a bad thing" approach, but any publicity is good publicity. It get's the word out.

Imagine if DrudgeReport posted this video... Shazam!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I hope the majority of you end up with similar success when all is said and done.

well.. to be honest, wouldn't you be upset if XST is at 20k tomorrow?  and isn't that why you are being such a good samaritan and "warning" those that hold XST that they should sell?

lol

I know this is free speak but don't believe a word out of this fucker mouth. He's bashes and spreads FUD seen XST at 6K. Would you believe he bought at 4k and 5k then spreads the FUDs?

Anyways, i'm not spreading fud, just voicing my opinion on the pump, gtg sleep though goodluck everyone
Activity: 10
I have purchased as much as I could during the last dump..  I can see this coin hitting 20-30K by Friday.
I admire the perseverance of the community. If you joined this coin to see people being able to buy stuff in iran in 4 years from now, since that's how long it took bitcoin to gain mainstream acceptance (dish network and dell). I wish you luck, But if you joined this coin to make money, plan your exit accordingly and make sure you leave in the green. Like all coins that price rises quick, it falls just as quickly.

sounds like you no longer own any...

Aaron quit trolling here. Go back to cloak. Do you want XST community trolling cloakcoin? I dont.  au revoir.

+1

Sorry that you got burned over at Cloak. It sucks what happened over there. Hopefully you sold before the crash and make some good BTC, but you seem pretty grumpy, so I doubt it.

We know that we're being dumped on. Most of us knew that this would happen. We just have to weather the storm and ride it out. Those that believe in the long-term success of this coin will pick up more coins.

I bought in at 400-1400 and bought a lot. So I'm good. I don't freak out like a scared kid. I'm holding strong.  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I would not be upset. There's plenty of coins i have sold that have eventually went up after. But there's a lot that have went down after i sold too, that's the whole game of crypto.

Buy low sell high.

just one last question... why do you feel the need to be such a great guy and warn us?  sounds like fud if ever there was fud. 

piss off now.
legendary
Activity: 1008

lol

well.. to be honest, wouldn't you be upset if XST is at 20k tomorrow?  and isn't that why you are being such a good samaritan and "warning" those that hold XST that they should sell?

lol
I would not be upset. There's plenty of coins i have sold that have eventually went up after. But there's a lot that have went down after i sold too, that's the whole game of crypto.

Buy low sell high.
This is a free market. We make choices in what we believe in.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I admire the perseverance of the community. If you joined this coin to see people being able to buy stuff in iran in 4 years from now, since that's how long it took bitcoin to gain mainstream acceptance (dish network and dell). I wish you luck, But if you joined this coin to make money, plan your exit accordingly and make sure you leave in the green. Like all coins that price rises quick, it falls just as quickly.

Aaron quit trolling here. Go back to cloak. Do you want XST community trolling cloakcoin? I dont.  au revoir.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
15 BTC buy order at 9000, don't sell! Smiley

Someone just bought 1.5 BTC!

Big whales coming in

well.. to be honest, wouldn't you be upset if XST is at 20k tomorrow?  and isn't that why you are being such a good samaritan and "warning" those that hold XST that they should sell?

lol

Looks like a big whale made their exit all at once. This market is pretty strong though. Any other coin would have crashed.

How much was that? 75 btc? And it's almost back to 1200 again, impressive. She is standing strong.

Alot of coins in alot more peoples hands, always a good thing. We all absorbed that nicely without panicking. Very impressive community

Not trying to be a downer, but P&D crew dumped 3.5 million coins in one day at LXC and LXC has 1/2 the number of coins of XST, so the 750K coin dump you got, was likely very small and more is yet to come...maybe like 5 million coin dump.  Not trying to be negative, just being realistic and be prepared.

This is why I suggest not playing their game... scooping them up immediately, instead of panic selling.

let PnD do their thing, and then move on.

if you like XST then it doesnt matter what the heck the price does at the moment.

Jump to: