Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 318. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I remember having like 200,000 XST when it was 600 Sats, got scared and dumped at 1000, damn...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Why everyone is thinking about pump and dump no one cares about dev and his team hardwork behind this coin. Look for a success of xst coin with stable price like bitcoin and be rich and retired dont think like whale n bob who like to ruin reputation of every coin Cheesy Grin

I agree. Like I said, we have a great product here & a great dev... It literally sells itself. He can play his silly game. But in the long run, the true believers in this coin are who win. We've got some serious innovations & a huge future for this coin.

Honestly I think that while maybe Bob and his group can have power, lately it seems that people just use him as a boogeyman for whenever a coin goes anywhere (be it up or down), everytime I read someone saying Bob this and Bob that I just read it as FUD.

^ THIS
Bob is a great promoter of cryptocoins.
It's obviously that he is interested in making money, like any of us too.
But if the coin is good as stealthcoin is, we just have to gain with his support.
He will not get out before + 1000% profit because this coin will do it.
And when he leave, stealthcoin already will have a guaranteed place in anon market because it will be the first 100% anon and the first that coins may be hidden inside an encrypted sms text message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text.
This will can be done with a dumbphone with java which can then be thrown in the trash after the payment.
Any other do this?
Our community has several bigholders who believe in the future of this coin and i guarantee that none of us will sell our coins in a panic sell
Sorry for my English.

Everyone is forgetting what drove BTC up in price...  BTC wasn't driven in price by Joe Shmoe or Bob.  It was driven in price by illegal activity.  Darknet has been waiting for this.  Anonymous money transactions from a throw away flip phone?  Seriously.  This is like BTC before it's prime.  Come back and visit this post a year from now...  Should have named it Silk Road 3.0...  Unfortunately there is always bad with good, but that's the way it is.

Also I am not saying that the dev team did this with that intent, just as Bitcoin wasn't created with that intent either.  Darknet will eventually drive this because of the anonymity factor, so long as it works as indicated.  Not Bob, or any other whales.  In the short term whales may make a ripple, but in the long term, forget about it!  Call it a conspiracy theory if ya want...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
how can a traceable SMS text from a phone be anonymous when timestamps correlate on the sending and receiving ends?

Anonymous has to do with who, not when.
legendary
Activity: 938
how can a traceable SMS text from a phone be anonymous when timestamps correlate on the sending and receiving ends?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the transaction times will be the same as the sms timestamps.
And how would they know which transaction to trace, from where?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Why everyone is thinking about pump and dump no one cares about dev and his team hardwork behind this coin. Look for a success of xst coin with stable price like bitcoin and be rich and retired dont think like whale n bob who like to ruin reputation of every coin Cheesy Grin

I agree. Like I said, we have a great product here & a great dev... It literally sells itself. He can play his silly game. But in the long run, the true believers in this coin are who win. We've got some serious innovations & a huge future for this coin.

Honestly I think that while maybe Bob and his group can have power, lately it seems that people just use him as a boogeyman for whenever a coin goes anywhere (be it up or down), everytime I read someone saying Bob this and Bob that I just read it as FUD.

^ THIS
But if the coin is good as stealthcoin is, we just have to gain with his support.
And when he leave, stealthcoin already will have a guaranteed place in anon market because it will be the first 100% anon and the first that coins may be hidden inside an encrypted sms text message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text.
This will can be done with a dumbphone with java which can then be thrown in the trash after the payment.
Any other do this?
Our community has several bigholders who believe in the future of this coin and i guarantee that none of us will sell our coins in a panic sell
Sorry for my English.

Just looked at the order book. Yeah those are definitely not legit buys.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

^ THIS
Any other do this?
Sorry for my English.
legendary
Activity: 1008
pussy`'s want out Smiley
People with common sense*
Common sense dosent sell 1,5k sat below the actual price. It's pure manipulation to approach weak hands to sell.
Really ? you think that manipulation THERES NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY it could be one of the thousand investors that are up over 200% in 24 hours that are about to start panic selling when they see momentum slow down?

I've been here since the first day, mining and then buying.
I believe in the potential of this coin since the beginning.
I saw things happen that you and the majority who are here today not seen.
The devteam is amazing.
I have around 800k xst. If it drops to 500 satoshis I still will not sell any until it is 100% ready and reaches the value I believe it has. This is just the beginning.
You guys know almost nothing about this coin.
Stealthcoin will be at the top before the end of the year.

Emilio man - I believe you dude - this coin has serious potential - I bet that dump was from Bobs group, now that hes gone, we can get on with steady easy honest growth.

I hope that was all. I really dig this coin & have been watching it for a while stocking up. I made some bad noob investments in the past but I believe this to be the real deal. I haven't post on here in a while. I got rid of my old account as I was embarrassed by my newbie, but know-it-all attitude, plus I was half in the bag most of the time... so going over my old posts now is quite embarrassing. I have stayed on the sidelines, watching & studying the nature of crypto a bit better before coming on these forums & running my fat mouth. LOL!

That said, I am a bit wiser now. I think this coin has enough potential to withstand a dump from Bob & the boys:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8256175

;-) You know who you are... now we do as well.

Like I said... I do my research now & ain't gonna drink & post.
To the moon!

1.) it does not, when bob pumps a coin he buys over 15% of them, as you can see from LXC and Cloak (i will quote this exact post in 2 weeks to prove it)

2.) in reference to: "I bet that dump was from Bobs group" it was not, according to his twitter he is still pumping

You moron spreading nonsense FUD non-stop, 100% negative about StealthCoin on every subjects. Who the fuck is bob and do we care? he's just a small fish in this big pond, get over it. I call out Bob and his bagholder team that they don't have 1/4 of BTC as i have.
Activity: 238
Lol let him do if dev had something for world like bitcoin or better than bitcoin no bob can do anything.
Mastermind behind coin is the real winner in the end  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

NoNo.. I believe Bob and his crew are the real deal. And tbh. Its probably them pumping all the coins on the market. I hear he never sleep and trades 24/7 from a yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean.

Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Regardless of the fud, this will make the price skyrocket, pump and dump or not. i suggest people get on board now, even if it's not for that long
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's hard to think of the long term, when this coin is "promising within 2 months" to deliver what other coins already have

example: supercoin -trustless working annon, XC, and even cloakcoin if there announcment in 5 days goes as planned. I think the only people that are hyping this up as the holy grail of crypto are either PND people or people who know nothing about other coins.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
2 hrs later and I'm already bagholding...  Roll Eyes
to da moon!

I'm gonna kill Elmo.

Nice! Welcome to our community!
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
OH maaaan ,the price is so amazing,still waiting for 20k ;-)
pussy`'s want out Smiley
People with common sense*
Common sense dosent sell 1,5k sat below the actual price. It's pure manipulation to approach weak hands to sell.
Really ? you think that manipulation THERES NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY it could be one of the thousand investors that are up over 200% in 24 hours that are about to start panic selling when they see momentum slow down?

I've been here since the first day, mining and then buying.
I believe in the potential of this coin since the beginning.
I saw things happen that you and the majority who are here today not seen.
The devteam is amazing.
I have around 800k xst. If it drops to 500 satoshis I still will not sell any until it is 100% ready and reaches the value I believe it has. This is just the beginning.
You guys know almost nothing about this coin.
Stealthcoin will be at the top before the end of the year.

Emilio man - I believe you dude - this coin has serious potential - I bet that dump was from Bobs group, now that hes gone, we can get on with steady easy honest growth.

I hope that was all. I really dig this coin & have been watching it for a while stocking up. I made some bad noob investments in the past but I believe this to be the real deal. I haven't post on here in a while. I got rid of my old account as I was embarrassed by my newbie, but know-it-all attitude, plus I was half in the bag most of the time... so going over my old posts now is quite embarrassing. I have stayed on the sidelines, watching & studying the nature of crypto a bit better before coming on these forums & running my fat mouth. LOL!

That said, I am a bit wiser now. I think this coin has enough potential to withstand a dump from Bob & the boys:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8256175

;-) You know who you are... now we do as well.

Like I said... I do my research now & ain't gonna drink & post.
To the moon!

1.) it does not, when bob pumps a coin he buys over 15% of them, as you can see from LXC and Cloak (i will quote this exact post in 2 weeks to prove it)

2.) in reference to: "I bet that dump was from Bobs group" it was not, according to his twitter he is still pumping

1.) I'll see if I can find that exact post myself.

2.) Yes it appears he is.

I sill think we can whether the storm, if we don't all panic sell when he pulls his usual B.S.
We've got a great product & a great dev team so we should organically bounce back fairly quickly.
2 hrs later and I'm already bagholding...  Roll Eyes
to da moon!

I'm gonna kill Elmo.

LMAO.. Relax, This seems  Wink to be a shakeout and redistribution phase. The app is coming in days, has been tested and works. Just relax and love the buy support.

This coin is cloak 2.0 btc 2.0

Smiley
Jump to: