Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 314. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
He's not out guys.

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/508027845562892288

Smiley

To the moon is where this coin and app are going. I hope you guys are ready.

I can think of only one sensible reason you would announce a specific coin's pump 48 hours in advance (especially after a recent pump)  Grin Buckle up folks, hope you have locked in some profits!
XST coin now buy smart investors who know that XST is not pump an dump coin but long therm investment.

This coin can go to the moon.  Buy now and turn profit.  Dont wait to buy...it will soon be to late.

I was hate this coin until I realize about java dumbphone. Now I see potential.  I BUY

with java you can do anything....opens all doors and possibility
^^^
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
He's not out guys.

Smiley

I can think of only one sensible reason you would announce a specific coin's pump 48 hours in advance (especially after a recent pump)  Grin Buckle up folks, hope you have locked in some profits!
XST coin now buy smart investors who know that XST is not pump an dump coin but long therm investment.

This coin can go to the moon.  Buy now and turn profit.  Dont wait to buy...it will soon be to late.

I was hate this coin until I realize about java dumbphone. Now I see potential.  I BUY

with java you can do anything....opens all doors and possibility
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
He's not out guys.

Smiley

The app is only the beginning. Blockchain Obfuscation, which is set to be released in November is what is going to make XST more valuable than all other anon coins.

This dev is smart enough to pull it off.

I know November seems like an eternity from now, but if you can wait it out...you will most likely be rewarded big time!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
He's not out guys.

Smiley

I can think of only one sensible reason you would announce a specific coin's pump 48 hours in advance (especially after a recent pump)  Grin Buckle up folks, hope you have locked in some profits!

I think it's going to the moon.
legendary
He's not out guys.

Smiley

I can think of only one sensible reason you would announce a specific coin's pump 48 hours in advance (especially after a recent pump)  Grin Buckle up folks, hope you have locked in some profits!
Activity: 59
He's not out guys.

Smiley

He's not out guys.

Smiley

legendary
Trade volume decreased but price stay high . That is very good sign. Less dumps and more holders who know that XST is very undervalued.. GREAT HONDO developer deliver exceptional  XST coin .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

We can only thank to Bob and his customers by promoting our coin.
It was the only thing missing here. Makes it known.
Is now in the hands of the community and this amazing dev team.
Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

^^^^^

vvvvvvv

Bob who?

I'm not FUDing btw, I hold a bunch of these, but am tierd of pump & dump bullshit. This coin can do well without manipulation.

Agreed, look at what's being developed here, anon transactions through text message. Shocked
Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

^^^^^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/287394i1DF3BE67FB44DE88/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

vvvvvvv

Bob who?

http://i60.tinypic.com/bhbwvs.jpg

I'm not FUDing btw, I hold a bunch of these, but am tierd of pump & dump bullshit. This coin can do well without manipulation.
Great developer HONDO great coin XST and all this for low price can this be better ?

No. For right now this price is perfect. It lets me to buy more before liftoff!
legendary
Great developer HONDO great coin XST and all this for low price can this be better ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Believe it when I see it. This coins stinks to high heaven in whale oil.  Shocked   This is a one trick pony at best.  Wink

Gasoline engine was more or less a one trick pony,  it just turned wheels and allowed people to go places.
That wasn't successful, no.  /s

haha  Cheesy

great point! Grin
legendary
Activity: 938

Believe it when I see it. This coins stinks to high heaven in whale oil.  Shocked   This is a one trick pony at best.  Wink

Gasoline engine was more or less a one trick pony,  it just turned wheels and allowed people to go places.
That wasn't successful, no.  /s

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

^^^^^

Its' Bob and Alice from the bitcoin tutorials, flowcharts. 
They've been plotting things all along.

Bob has Alices private parts key Wink  now they make crypto babies and Bobs got some serious baggage
legendary
Activity: 938

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

^^^^^

Its' Bob and Alice from the bitcoin tutorials, flowcharts. 
They've been plotting things all along.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Only two days left and cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.

It's almost sure, after some day price will be really sky rocket.

Huh

He wants cheap coins  Grin

Who don't want cheap coins, let them spread FUD, sometime negative things create more hype.
I feel like a giddy school girl waiting on her crush to come out at lunch to play with her. I even went out and picked up an Android and I am eagerly awaiting the app launch. Thank god Sunday is just around the corner. Personally I expect to see >10K once the app drops and more like 25K once everyone starts to understand how revolutionary this coin is.

but hey, what do I know. I'm just here trading up from my 0.23 btc I was able to afford when I got my last welfare check.

Good luck guys.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

^^^^^

vvvvvvv
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Only two days left and cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.

It's almost sure, after some day price will be really sky rocket.

Quite the fitting username, I suppose.
Jump to: