Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 399. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Lol at people buying ARCoin, a direct (and still) clone of this.

ARcoin - So it has TOR and Stealth Send, could this impact XST?

No.
It's a clone of XST.

If either coin gets "Big" people will realize it and come to the more innovative coin offering actual value to holders (XST).

what makes you say that arcoin seems to have less coins
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

No.
It's a clone of XST.

If either coin gets "Big" people will realize it and come to the more innovative coin offering actual value to holders (XST).

Thanks, I've got a nice healthy wallet staking like a charm - keen to see some e-commerce come through.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

No.
It's a clone of XST.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

People don't research just jump on new coin to earn some good money.

And at the end they lost so much money.
Activity: 272

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

So you guys needed, 2 weeks to clear the bugs and another 2/3 weeks to implement StealthSend into the wallet?

I thought that Hondo went on a 10 day retreat to be working on StealthSend? How much time does this guy needs more? Maybe you should send him on a 30 day retreat.

Why don't you learn to program and do it yourself, tickturd?

LOL Tickturd! thats a new insult for the books.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Ouch.  Could he be ARCoin?  Really not cool for someone to just clone someones work without even attempting to do anything original...

I have no problem with clones, but trolling the coin you cloned from is really bad manners.
This coin is a STEAL right now at these prices!

500k coins, TOR implemented at launch, only way to go from here is to Pluto..

Here's a screen shot for proof:

LOL

Look who is pumping a 100% carbon copy clone of stealth!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Check the github updates. They have been applying the same fixes as the stealth team after the stealth team made their fixes.

Busted, chump!

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

So you guys needed, 2 weeks to clear the bugs and another 2/3 weeks to implement StealthSend into the wallet?

I thought that Hondo went on a 10 day retreat to be working on StealthSend? How much time does this guy needs more? Maybe you should send him on a 30 day retreat.

Professional work is not done by rush but test after test. The devs actually delivered with an excellent working wallet update from the first release, that is something to consider as good work from their behalf.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Can someone confirm this?

No. StealthSend is not gong to be released in a wallet today. A wallet based on the current beta will be released:

In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far.

We hope that clears things up.

It takes time for decent Develpers to impliment there work, I am happy to wait another 30 days I trust Hondo will come through, as he metioned this coin is a good LONG TERM investment however I can't see it staying below 1000 sat for to much longer.

There are a lot of developers out there working on anon coins at the moment. In the world of crypto...is you snooze you lose. Let's hope that this team will deliver something in the near future, otherwise we may get buried underneath the wave of new coins that will be coming out soon. With that being said, it's best to take some time to get it right instead of putting out some crap coin. Crap coins will never succeed long-term. My fingers are crossed...I hope the devs are up to something cool.  Grin

Tor and sync are working perfectly in new wallet.
This is the first big thing.
how many coins are trying it for months without success? A lot
I don't understand this cheap price for stealthcoin

Activity: 770
So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

No. StealthSend is not gong to be released in a wallet today. A wallet based on the current beta will be released:

In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far.

It takes time for decent Develpers to impliment there work, I am happy to wait another 30 days I trust Hondo will come through, as he metioned this coin is a good LONG TERM investment however I can't see it staying below 1000 sat for to much longer.

why don't you learn programming and do it yourself Tongue

Activity: 322

There are a lot of developers out there working on anon coins at the moment. In the world of crypto...is you snooze you lose. Let's hope that this team will deliver something in the near future, otherwise we may get buried underneath the wave of new coins that will be coming out soon. With that being said, it's best to take some time to get it right instead of putting out some crap coin. Crap coins will never succeed long-term. My fingers are crossed...I hope the devs are up to something cool.  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 112

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
K thx, pulling back my buyorder.

Good for you.  Can't wait to quote this one later and have a good laugh.
I will be laughing alongside you.  Grin

And i'm laughing when this ''stealth market'' you guys have all been waiting for is not going to be released.  Grin

Nobody is relying on Stealth Market, but, I know for a fact it will be released.

How do you know that so sure? Roll Eyes

If stealth market don't be released, BTCwriter is working to launch another option: stealth outlet
Activity: 112
K thx, pulling back my buyorder.

Good for you.  Can't wait to quote this one later and have a good laugh.
I will be laughing alongside you.  Grin

And i'm laughing when this ''stealth market'' you guys have all been waiting for is not going to be released.  Grin

Nobody is relying on Stealth Market, but, I know for a fact it will be released.

How do you know that so sure? Roll Eyes
Jump to: