Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 400. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
K thx, pulling back my buyorder.

Good for you.  Can't wait to quote this one later and have a good laugh.
I will be laughing alongside you.  Grin

And i'm laughing when this ''stealth market'' you guys have all been waiting for is not going to be released.  Grin

Nobody is relying on Stealth Market, but, I know for a fact it will be released.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

And i'm laughing when this ''stealth market'' you guys have all been waiting for is not going to be released.  Grin
Activity: 13

So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Can someone confirm this?

The official release of 1.0.4.1 not StealthSend
You need to know 1.0.4.1 is still in Beta

And 1.0.4.1 is just a wallet? With no extra options?

Yes, "just a wallet"...  Seems kind of silly to say that knowing how much time was likely put into the bug fixes, doesn't it?

So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Yes, "just a wallet"...  Seems kind of silly to say that knowing how much time was likely put into the bug fixes, doesn't it?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 6
This is Hondo.

I just registered this newbie account "StealthSend" in preparation for releasing functionality of the same name for XST. I'll post from this account in the future so you know it's me. At some point, this "StealthSend" account will be used by the team in general. "StealthDevs" is still the team account, and of course the "StealthCoin" account is unrelated to this project.

The purpose of the present post is to let the community know that we are going to make a "stable release" of the wallet available tomorrow (and not tonight, as planned). I'm working on Stealth Send tonight while other members of the team redesign the website. We will make visual changes to the wallet as well. It looks like the wallet beta release 1.0.4.1 is working well, so we encourage anyone who hasn't already updated to use this version. In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far. We decided to postpone a new release until the redesign was finished because of the performance of 1.0.4.1.

Thanks devs!Looking forward to stealthcoin being one of the best anon coins.

FUD ?

Wtf?

Probably you don't know the meaning of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt you idiot.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

I'm just asking about Stealthsend releasing tomorrow.
Activity: 868

FUD ?

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
07/26/2014 03:55:20 PM    
BUY
   price    0.00000745    

coins        91079.45840098

BTC total     0.67854196

someone buy 0.678 BTC at 745 .
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 272
When is stealth market coming online. I'm keen to test it out!
Activity: 252
100% up from yesterday Smiley)) we are starting to rise....
to the moon Grin
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
100% up from yesterday Smiley)) we are starting to rise....
Activity: 272
This is Hondo.

I just registered this newbie account "StealthSend" in preparation for releasing functionality of the same name for XST. I'll post from this account in the future so you know it's me. At some point, this "StealthSend" account will be used by the team in general. "StealthDevs" is still the team account, and of course the "StealthCoin" account is unrelated to this project.

The purpose of the present post is to let the community know that we are going to make a "stable release" of the wallet available tomorrow (and not tonight, as planned). I'm working on Stealth Send tonight while other members of the team redesign the website. We will make visual changes to the wallet as well. It looks like the wallet beta release 1.0.4.1 is working well, so we encourage anyone who hasn't already updated to use this version. In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far. We decided to postpone a new release until the redesign was finished because of the performance of 1.0.4.1.

Thanks for the update Hondo - Rooting for stealthcoin!

I think pitching to some of the Chinese exchanges could be really beneficial - Houbi/Okcoin are really trying to capture USD deposits and may be receptive to XST.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Thanks Dev,

The community is great and a good job from the dev, i have a lot of this from day one on bittrex.....
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
This is Hondo.

Jump to: