Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 406. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Miting work ?
I had nothing since 14 july and my wallet is H24 Online Huh
Impossible Shocked Restart wallet, make sure its sync.

Here you can see the paiement for the 14 (100 xst to test my wallet after the probleme of syncing)
Nothing else after an my wallet is ok, i've just sent 14k xst from bittrex, so my wallet is ok
I'll see tomorrow if my 14k are minting

What's happen to the lock and unlock button? I can say your wallet is not minting because it is still lock.

No it is not lock, Where do you see that ?
What version of wallet is this? Get wallet version 1.0.3.1 and get it to synced then unlock for stake.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Miting work ?

Here you can see the paiement for the 14 (100 xst to test my wallet after the probleme of syncing)
Nothing else after an my wallet is ok, i've just sent 14k xst from bittrex, so my wallet is ok

What's happen to the lock and unlock button? I can say your wallet is not minting because it is still lock.

No it is not lock, Where do you see that ?
legendary
Miting work ?

Miting work ?

Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Miting work ?
Miting work ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm interested to hear anyone's thoughts on the current state of XST. I had high hopes for this coin.
Hold them in your bag! My suggetion.

i'm stakeing mine! Cool
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm interested to hear anyone's thoughts on the current state of XST. I had high hopes for this coin.
Hold them in your bag! My suggetion.
Activity: 322
legendary
I guessed it's OK. I will just doing this manually for a few weeks instead of days.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Finally managed to sync my wallet until block 13916 praise the lord
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Shocked that would be nice, I just want cheap coins! Grin

we can see how much you want coins.   Only 2.5 BTC total buy orders now...

you know there are orders you can't see on bittrex, right?

There is the tab orderbook for

Activity: 750
Merit: 511
OK you win. Please share with us your script for creating new inputs every 1 minute.
Small java source (what I have called the Script) for send coins from one wallet to a address with 1 min interval:
http://pastebin.com/SYA0Kia0
You need some skills to compile it. Sorry, I don't have time to create a standalone application.

Disclaimer: I do not know much about bitcoin-like wallets and maybe my solution is not the best way, but it is working.

Thanks for sharing. Which folder should I place this script and what kind of extention should I save as?

It's .java as I wrote. But if you don't have developers skills it will be difficult to start.
You need a JVM, you need download and add the dependencies from commented section (httpclient and json-simple), you need compile and run. Sorry, I don't have time to write detailed instructions.
If you have javascript or python skills you can search examples for this languages.
Or maybe you can compile StealthCoind and use bat file for coin transfer (I've never tried it, but should work).
Or maybe there is a way to use wget or something like that to send rpc requests.

100 pages.
legendary
OK you win. Please share with us your script for creating new inputs every 1 minute.
Small java source (what I have called the Script) for send coins from one wallet to a address with 1 min interval:
http://pastebin.com/SYA0Kia0
You need some skills to compile it. Sorry, I don't have time to create a standalone application.

Disclaimer: I do not know much about bitcoin-like wallets and maybe my solution is not the best way, but it is working.

Thanks for sharing. Which folder should I place this script and what kind of extention should I save as?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
many problem,many bug,sell sell sell,good bye xst Sad,you will go to die.

Sell it troll.

We're waiting.

lol

for a miracle?

For you to sell your nonexistent coins, troll.

Sell them. It's been all day every day. SELL YOUR COINS TROLL.

lol

And yes, it's going to be a miracle when you actually get a coin and sell it, lol

My coins are in stake now and I can't send them unfortunately

lol

Trolls always have a problem.
ok, so I finally have sync. Used the delete everything, start with new wallet, open and close a few times with stealth.conf file added in and I am synced. Shut it down, put my original wallet.dat back in, started stealth again and did repairwallet and my coins are back. Just sucks that those 4 days the wallet was open don't count towards the stake. I am back down to a weight of 4 instead 2k+ or whatever it was before. Oh well, at least is synced before I go to bed.  hehe  Thanks for your help.

No. Your coins still age even if your wallet is offline or out of sync.
legendary
Another good new is we're almost at page #100  Grin

Sell it troll.

We're waiting.

lol

for a miracle?

lol

And yes, it's going to be a miracle when you actually get a coin and sell it, lol

He probably never saw the devs response to the current issues plaguing the coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7947679

It should really be posted on the front page.

He doesn't have any coins because he is the lead sockpuppet troll of the hosiery section of a department store. He's been threatening to dump since about 2 hours after launch. The same goes for about six or so of his minor sockpuppets.
Activity: 322

Sell it troll.

We're waiting.

lol

for a miracle?

lol

He probably never saw the devs response to the current issues plaguing the coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7947679

It should really be posted on the front page.
Jump to: