Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 409. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I am stuck at 11423 now. I am new to forums so if someone will explain how to post my debug file to here the right way, it dumps my post if I put it this message block, I will post it for the devs to take a look at. Or whatever the best way to get it in front of their eyeballs is, I will do it. I seem to be farther along the chain than many who have posted here. I have used all of the tricks except starting over with a new wallet. This is my first real investment in coins and I really don't want to lose them....nervous nelly over here   Huh Embarrassed  Thanks for suggestions...I just want to help.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
doesn't fucking work, tried to replace the blockchain posted above but I get an ERROR

The only reason this coin isn't 10 sat is because my fucking coins are TRAPPED in my "wallet"  Angry

That way I cant dump them

Looking at your past posts - you are a real piece of work. I seriously hope your coins will be trapped forever and you will get so annoyed that you leave this thread for good.

I second that.

How many coins does he have that he could make the coin worth 10 sat? On this rich list here: http://www.argakiig.us/xst/ Bittrex is has the most coins.

Do you really think that all his coins are on the same address???

lol ezravdb you've been about to dump your coins for 10 pages now lol

How can I if my wallet doesn't sync further than block 7136?

Please tell me

coins can be transferred, just make the order to bittrex
sell sell sell

hard to do when there is a zero balance or it has hung up on stake mode  Roll Eyes

Going on 21 pages of promising to dump. You are the only one who hasn't fixed your wallet yet, lol.

So I'm going to have to buy off the top of the sells if you don't dump your coins. You have about 8 people here waiting for your cheap coins. Do it man, do it! Don't be a wussy!!!!

How many are you buying even? Multiple BTC worth or something?
Looks like your buying coins from the sell orders mate!

If you want this coin to get some traction, the weak hands need to clear as well as the trolls.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Daily volume is 1,8 BTC and the buy orders are 2,3 BTC combined 

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
doesn't fucking work, tried to replace the blockchain posted above but I get an ERROR

The only reason this coin isn't 10 sat is because my fucking coins are TRAPPED in my "wallet"  Angry

Looking at your past posts - you are a real piece of work. I seriously hope your coins will be trapped forever and you will get so annoyed that you leave this thread for good.

I second that.

How many coins does he have that he could make the coin worth 10 sat? On this rich list here: http://www.argakiig.us/xst/ Bittrex is has the most coins.

Please tell me

sell sell sell

hard to do when there is a zero balance or it has hung up on stake mode  Roll Eyes

Going on 21 pages of promising to dump. You are the only one who hasn't fixed your wallet yet, lol.

So I'm going to have to buy off the top of the sells if you don't dump your coins. You have about 8 people here waiting for your cheap coins. Do it man, do it! Don't be a wussy!!!!

How many are you buying even? Multiple BTC worth or something?
Looks like your buying coins from the sell orders mate!
There seems to be some traction now after lots and lots of restarts

so your wishes may come true after all

now past 8000 blocks Smiley

You are loosing money by telling us your are planning to dump. Thus I assume you are just wanting more coins.

I just want my wallet to sync, that's all.

I only say I dump because I was/am getting pissed because I can't spend my coins on BTCD or another coin that is getting shit done

Saying you are going to dump and dumping are two different things.
Trphy.io

You are loosing money by telling us your are planning to dump. Thus I assume you are just wanting more coins.

I just want my wallet to sync, that's all.

I only say I dump because I was/am getting pissed because I can't spend my coins on BTCD or another coin that is getting shit done
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Try this:

"What I did is backup my wallet.bat and delete everything (include wallet.dat) then install new wallet. Do not copy your backup wallet.bat to the new installed wallet yet, wait until it completed sync then copy your wallet.bat to it. If it stuck during syncing just open and close wallet method. What I found if the wallet is out of syn then it will never be sync again. it see the block OK but can't download it, the connection and download keep kick it out. Hope this fix soon."

The coins that were in stake not appeared. Just typing "repairwallet" in the console and they reappeared
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
ofcourse

using your blockchain gives an error upon starting of the wallet

Everytime when people have a problem i give my blockchain because it's the best solution.

Have you tried to create a new wallet using my blockchain?

lol
Trphy.io

newest obstacle is block 8851  Smiley

I second that.

Please tell me

sell sell sell

hard to do when there is a zero balance or it has hung up on stake mode  Roll Eyes

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have found a fix checkout my last tweets fully synced https://twitter.com/Craftyrocket Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

You are the prime example of why they added an ignore feature to this forum.

LEARN TO QUOTE PROPERLY.

Also, you obviously have no clue wtf you're doing.  That's become very clear to us all.
Trphy.io

I second that.

Please tell me

sell sell sell

hard to do when there is a zero balance or it has hung up on stake mode  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I second that.

Please tell me

sell sell sell

Trphy.io
can't read blkindex.dat

remove it or download the last wallet, are you sure that you have the last wallet qt?

ofcourse

using your blockchain gives an error upon starting of the wallet
can't read blkindex.dat

remove it or download the last wallet, are you sure that you have the last wallet qt?
Trphy.io
Jump to: