Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 429. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
pos only?the pow stage is end?
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am getting tired of restarting the wallet...

Dev please fix this or update us

Regarding any wallet issues please post a couple things with your complaint in order to further track down any issues that need fixing,
1, we need to know symptoms
2, what version qt you are using if windows exe or zip installl
3, most helpful would be if you had a pastebin or dropbox of your debug.log

Wallet hasn't been able to sync for the last day or so (~20 hours). Tried several times to wipe everything (excluding wallet.dat) with both exe and zip install (latest version). Gets stuck at block 7611 every time. Connections vary between 4-11 over several hours.

1: Symptoms are; not syncing - constantly trying to "catch up", but nothing is happening
2: Latest Win version QT (1.0.3.1) zip install (tried exe install before, same result)
3: debug.log

looking over the debug I would suggest closing the qt down, going to the %appdata%/Stealthcoin folder and deleting just the peer.dat
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
well yeah but to much silence isent good thats why prob no not so much new investor come either, im ofc  i havent sold any of my coins yet

but yeah future will tell Smiley

I'm sure nobody of you is a programmer or something similar. Coding is very time consuming, mostly difficult and exhausting. If you get derail of your train of thoughts it's really hard to find a way back (I hope you understand what I mean, my english is not that good).
Now, you're asking for updates and whitepapers... But the devs are limited and the day only has 24 hours. It's still not possible for one person to work, sleep, push a project through programming, create a whitepaper and and and... Devs said they need 10 days for coding. This is not much time for programming. Big software development projects usually needs weeks and months to their final stage. So, give them the time they need and everything will go well. Smiley

Regarding any wallet issues please post a couple things with your complaint in order to further track down any issues that need fixing,

Wallet hasn't been able to sync for the last day or so (~20 hours). Tried several times to wipe everything (excluding wallet.dat) with both exe and zip install (latest version). Gets stuck at block 7611 every time. Connections vary between 4-11 over several hours.

1: Symptoms are; not syncing - constantly trying to "catch up", but nothing is happening
2: Latest Win version QT (1.0.3.1) zip install (tried exe install before, same result)

thank you looking into it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
syncing stopped at block 7651

Using the new wallet? v1.0.3.1
Close and open again then wait a bit. Might be your connection to the TOR network that is not running 100%
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
syncing stopped at block 7651
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Aye, works perfect for me here as well. Make sure you are using latest version.
wmc
Activity: 14
i uninstalled my exe wallet and then used one with zip and prob after a while but deleted files again and havent had any prob all day
synced prefectly for now,

and added it to firewall exceptions or whats it called
Activity: 56

I suggest you export your private keys (SAVE THEM), delete EVERYTHING, reinstall a fresh copy and re-import your private keys.

Nobody else is reporting issues at this point, I don't think it's a wallet issue.

Read back...

I have followed the entire thread, since the last release nobody is having constant issues.  Yes, the wallets may go out of sync due to slow block times but that is not what you are reporting...or is it?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

I suggest you export your private keys (SAVE THEM), delete EVERYTHING, reinstall a fresh copy and re-import your private keys.

Nobody else is reporting issues at this point, I don't think it's a wallet issue.

Read back...

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Activity: 126
yeah how do we even know if they are working on anything, there are many scam coins out there

why will they work hard for the wallet issues? they resolved it very fast! Thats why i believe that they are work on things

^ This!

what other criptocoin which was launched with tor since first day ?

i don't know which coin launched with tor by the first day....  Wink
wmc
Activity: 14
dident attack any just wondering, mayeb dont have internet on the computer hes working at Smiley

well im all in with the stash i have anyway
Activity: 294
hold few days dev surprice us!! he honest dev i saw!!!! dont sell dont give to other cheap coins just hold a few days and we all see something BEST!!!! Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
well yeah but to much silence isent good thats why prob no not so much new investor come either, im ofc  i havent sold any of my coins yet

Yes, silent as a B2 before attack  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
yeah how do we even know if they are working on anything, there are many scam coins out there

why will they work hard for the wallet issues? they resolved it very fast! Thats why i believe that they are work on things

^ This!

what other criptocoin which was launched with tor since first day ?
well yeah but to much silence isent good thats why prob no not so much new investor come either, im ofc  i havent sold any of my coins yet

Maybe you missed the post where the lead dev said he'd be away on a 10 day retreat working on something new.  
Jump to: