Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 424. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I would stake but I am waiting to see what happens with this upcoming announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Allright, I am staking right now finally Grin and just received first mined coins:

Hey brother send a couple of those coins back and forth a bit... help the POS Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Allright, I am staking right now finally Grin and just received first mined coins:

Great to hear glad it was solved hope the info provided was helpful  

The other thing i noticed from your picture is you have only 5 very large transactions it would be helpful if you broke those up a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
stuck on block 8942.. anyone else?

The block is moving again, the out of sync wallets is now synced again. The big problem is not many people stake. wait a few more days.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Trphy.io
Activity: 272
Activity: 126
Don't sell cheap! When the projectwork is done you will regret it

a few days and it's party time
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If the wallet was easier to use and the dev gave us an update on the development this coin could be huge..

How many times are you going to post this?  Have some patience, shit doesn't happen over night (unless you want an exact clone).

The dev told us he would be away for 10 days working on the update, when we hit day 10 then you can complain some more.

it was only the lead dev that was away..

I am trying to get to know more about my investment?

Yes, and the rest of the team has been keeping you up to date.  If you have specific questions, ask them.  But I don't think it's fair to expect constant updates from the team at this point when they're busy working on something big.

More info would be great....... did you even try anything i just posted 2 min ago......
Trphy.io
Trphy.io
If the wallet was easier to use and the dev gave us an update on the development this coin could be huge..

How many times are you going to post this?  Have some patience, shit doesn't happen over night (unless you want an exact clone).

The dev told us he would be away for 10 days working on the update, when we hit day 10 then you can complain some more.

it was only the lead dev that was away..

I am trying to get to know more about my investment?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

How many times are you going to post this?  Have some patience, shit doesn't happen over night (unless you want an exact clone).

that is stand for any proof of stake coin. when you stake you destroy coin age in order to do so thats why its important to have multiple inputs. In regards to splitting the input in half. again this is the way stake works. it takes the input calculates the percentage of stake, and then creates two new inputs of close to equal value totaling the initial input plus the stake.

A very good point was made here... You should really split transactions up. Example: if i have 20,000 xst in a wallet it would be to the advantage of chain health to break that amount into 20 1,000 XST transactions instead of 1 20k transactions.  The reasons this is important at this point is because a lot of this coin has been kept on exchange due to the amazing volume upon launch. This is great for a POW coin but a POS only phase is negatively effected by this practice and causes very slow long block times because no new POS blocks are minted. By breaking up large chunks we can make sure that constant stake is flowing through the chain.
 A lot of the reported "issues" i think are due to this. I also think DNS ISP and Firewalls effect this coin  more so than ever as many of those services by default limit or even block TOR services.
What should i do if it is "stuck" or not connecting
1.  The first thing you should do is try closing the wallet and re opening it refreshing the connection to tor (this could be a limitation of your DNS or ISP)
2. Add exceptions to your firewall for XST client ( especially in windows sec essentials it hates tor with a passion)
3. Try another DNS Please try the following under "Network Connections", right click and edit your connection then go to IPv4 and IPv6 as follows:

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844
(thank you stat dude)

4. Try a VPS and host the wallet their and see if it connects ( if this is the case it may be your ISP blocking TOR that sucks and this is really the only way around it)
Activity: 322

True. To be honest, I quit trying to sync my wallet yesterday...I'm just keeping it out of sync for now. It's going to be harder to have broad adoption of the coin if people have to keep deleting files and change this and that...just to get the wallet to sync. I'm still holding onto blind faith, hoping that the devs are legit and are about to come out with something that is going to make this coin valuable.
Activity: 266
Hi guys,

I have been working on the design for the last 24 hours because a lot of stuff wasnt aligned and in wrong positions. The screenshots still show "BTC". Because as I told, I originally created this market for Bitcoin. I am going to change this to Stealthcoin however.

Furthermore things like a catagory feature are not implemented yet. I will need a few more days for this. Therefore im releasing the final version in 2 weeks.

I have made the deciscion to start closed beta. So if anyone is interested you can email me at: [email protected]

Here is some preview content:

Really looking forward to this! Hope all is going well with the development.  Wink

This coming week is going to be really big for XST with what the devs are also doing. if all goes well I reckon in the not so distant future we could see this coin hit the 100k sats or more!  Grin
Trphy.io
Jump to: