Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 459. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
 Grin  can this coin reach 10000satoshi?
legendary
Merit: 1000
It feels like a showdown between Stealth and Shield. Shield is winning right now, but does the coin actually offer any anonymity at the moment, or is everybody buying it based on what the dev says he's going to do? Why wouldn't you implement that stuff first, THEN put the coin out? Anybody can put together some ideas...but at the end of the day...they are just that...ideas. So why is everyone flocking to a coin based on some future promises, from some unknown dev? At least Stealth has Tor. Am I missing something?  Huh
Shield is dying volume and price seen copy/paste whitepaper incident, it is now 0.00029419 as i remembered a few hours ago was 0.0005900. stealth is picking up steam right now. Stealth marketcap $ 213,279 to Shield $ 201,181.

Yes, Stealth is winning right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It feels like a showdown between Stealth and Shield. Shield is winning right now, but does the coin actually offer any anonymity at the moment, or is everybody buying it based on what the dev says he's going to do? Why wouldn't you implement that stuff first, THEN put the coin out? Anybody can put together some ideas...but at the end of the day...they are just that...ideas. So why is everyone flocking to a coin based on some future promises, from some unknown dev? At least Stealth has Tor. Am I missing something?  Huh

Shield is pure hyped, it got hyped on twitter by the famous whales etc.

They came with a shitty whitepaper which was just a copy/paste of the internet.

They dont have anon working or anything. Stealthcoin had its network over TOR already implemented before it hit bittrex.

And they are being 100% transparant. I am not looking at this like a sort of game who is winning or who is losing, its not about that.
I hope for the people who invested in Shieldcoin that they will solve the issues and succeed as well.

Like i said its not about having a competition here who's better or not - make your own opinion.

I agree...it's not a game, but I have to assume that if Shield didn't come out at the same time...Stealth would be where Shield is and then some. I'm all for innovation but I feel it's best to implement those things into your coin before you release it, otherwise it's just a coin with promises. Those promises may very well come and I guess that's the chance people are willing to take. If I'm looking for an anon coin though, I'm going to pick the one that has anon implemented upon release. That shows me that the developers have skills...which in turn...can lead to even better things in the future.
legendary
Shield is dying volume and price seen copy/paste whitepaper incident, it is now 0.00029419 as i remembered a few hours ago was 0.0005900. stealth is picking up steam right now. Stealth marketcap $ 213,279 to Shield $ 201,181.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Shield is pure hyped, it got hyped on twitter by the famous whales etc.

They came with a shitty whitepaper which was just a copy/paste of the internet.

They dont have anon working or anything. Stealthcoin had its network over TOR already implemented before it hit bittrex.

And they are being 100% transparant. I am not looking at this like a sort of game who is winning or who is losing, its not about that.
I hope for the people who invested in Shieldcoin that they will solve the issues and succeed as well.

Like i said its not about having a competition here who's better or not - make your own opinion.
Why not over 3k sat?

I'm modest. So, my first target is just 2k.
But I'm also nosy what's behind. Cheesy

2k is in sight!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why not over 3k sat?

I'm modest. So, my first target is just 2k.
But I'm also nosy what's behind. Cheesy
likely whoever wanted back in got back in

Let's get this thing up to 2k and more. Cool

Why not over 3k sat?

It will go over 5k sat, look at the marketcap, says enough.

Why not over 3k sat?
Well resembling Cloakcoin wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion cause cloakcoin hit what 100k sat??? and ummmm Stealthcoin is only around 2k sat right now??? Sounds like there is some money to be had here but that's just my opinion.  Everyone in the cryptoworld is so skeptical and instant to make accusations and call people scammers but no one ever just puts a positive attitude forward and hope for the best outta a coin.  It seems like people just wanna see coins fail and fuck up instead of hoping that someone out there will actually make a coin that could be a stay coin in the cryptocommunity! anyways everyone have a great day and happy trading to everyone out there Smiley

^Big plus for this guy!
Activity: 39
i mined some and got in early looks good to me  Grin
legendary
Well resembling Cloakcoin wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion cause cloakcoin hit what 100k sat??? and ummmm Stealthcoin is only around 2k sat right now??? Sounds like there is some money to be had here but that's just my opinion.  Everyone in the cryptoworld is so skeptical and instant to make accusations and call people scammers but no one ever just puts a positive attitude forward and hope for the best outta a coin.  It seems like people just wanna see coins fail and fuck up instead of hoping that someone out there will actually make a coin that could be a stay coin in the cryptocommunity! anyways everyone have a great day and happy trading to everyone out there Smiley
++1000
Greedy and jealousy also play into this
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 28

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Who ever was suppressing the price is done now. It just shot back up to where it was before.

Who ever was suppressing the price is done now. It just shot back up to where it was before.
Activity: 47
hahaha can you not ban someone from a forum
Good stealthcoin named user now i know its scam now go check another alts and eat sock   Grin

Keep making clone accounts i really don't care how many times you threaten me.

Stop with the childish fighting with this user. He wants us to reply and carry his FUD through the thread. Stop doing what he wants and replying to him! Maybe the developers can ban him for impersonating developers?

Look finally someone with a brain.

I was talking about ignoring you.
Activity: 39
coin on rise fud well ignored  Grin
Jump to: