Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 461. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm not the dev and never was, and i only troll if the devs build shit like this coin

And I only troll when creation builds a stupid cunt like you mister fuck boy.

Go and FUD your mother.

Uh so you don't like freedom of speech ? then go somewhere else please or just ignore me

Nice looks like someone found a nice avatar for me. Thanks !

If the sock fits....

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Heys guys hate to burst your bubble on the aws0ome rise we have just had but it seems the dev of this coin is CARSEN KLOACK.... His been found out on a few other coins that have been created within the last week. Sorry guys im out, this kid is pond scum!!

Fuck you and fuck Cloakcoin. The only scam cunt Carsen is behind is Cloakcoin, Torcoin, Hashcoin, Dreamcoin, Isiscoin, Shieldcoin and your existence.

Uh so you copy/pasted the code from a scam coin ? Looks like plan ! What if we embedded a Trojaner inside the code ?

also one last thing, thats the beauty of open source, available for anyone to browse through. Though frankly I don't believe you would know what to look for to find a trojan, and im not meaning the kind that comes wrapped in silver foil
Heys guys hate to burst your bubble on the aws0ome rise we have just had but it seems the dev of this coin is CARSEN KLOACK.... His been found out on a few other coins that have been created within the last week. Sorry guys im out, this kid is pond scum!!

Fuck you and fuck Cloakcoin. The only scam cunt Carsen is behind is Cloakcoin, Torcoin, Hashcoin, Dreamcoin, Isiscoin, Shieldcoin and your existence.

Uh so you copy/pasted the code from a scam coin ? Looks like plan ! What if we embedded a Trojaner inside the code ?

we, so you are a sock puppet for Carsen and his group?
so lets point something out, about those listed and this one.
This one actually does what it says, PoS over Tor.
It only Operates over Tor, dont believe me, check your peer list you will either see .onion or 127.0.0.1 which would be running through the tor proxy.
in case you wanted to know how to check this open the console and type getpeerinfo.
another thing you could do is look at debug.log you will only see .onion and 127.0.0.1 adding or dropping. no standard ipv4 or ipv6 addresses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Fuck you and fuck cloakcoin. The only scam cunt Carsen is behind is Cloakcoin, Torcoin, Hashcoin, Dreamcoin, Isiscoin and your existence.

Shieldcoin?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Much FUD,
Such Sock Puppet.
WOW

Good for people who wants to buy in. Now it's the perfect moment. In the next time the dev will publish more informations about the coming features and that will increase  the value. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Much FUD,
Such Sock Puppet.
WOW
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

you can't be out when you're not even in
Activity: 56

You are completely wrong and I know that for a fact.

Prove it you damn troll.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stealthcoin is not the dev of this coin, he's a troll fudster.

The real dev is Stealthcoindev

I'm not the dev and never was, and i only troll if the devs build shit like this coin

Sounds like someone is jealous.

About seeing that your coins has the same layout and look and written all over the code Cloakcoin ? Yes indeed i'm jealous

Well, considering you have 210 posts and nothing to show for it...hm....

Sounds like someone is jealous.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
scam accusation

Any evidence? Stealthcoins devs are still here and answering.

Chosse use is a fudster fanboy from shieldcoin.
Go to his profile and read the posts

So you've scooped what.. 200k? 400k? Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
It would help everyone if they just stop panic buying every single coin on the front page of bittrex. Maybe stop and research what your buying before you get scammed eh?
Activity: 53
How many confirms until a coin is "Mature" for POS?

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
fud based on nothing? Im buying
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Jump to: