Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 117. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Kiss I love you too , and Mr. kontas what if i say im on slack with another account? Yes im trolling. Delete this post because bct isnt important for you as i can see.

I know you're not on there, I'm not concerned.  Troll on.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
 Kiss I love you too , and Mr. kontas what if i say im on slack with another account? Yes im trolling. Delete this post because bct isnt important for you as i can see.
Activity: 784
any new when the wallet is release? also is the anon in developing or it haven't start yet? this coin is so secretive and slow with development. they should not have created a coin if they don't want to update or coding it. please stop this "oh, they work for free". again, referred to previous statement for this excused. the excused is just slowly way to let the coin die.

It look like i made little mess inside on slack (what i left).Well im still with StealthCoin even if it take ages to deliver something,but Hondo will do it.True is that i asked Hondo few days ago (pm) how things are going,and he said,he is working EVERY DAY on it for free,then i mentioned maybe we can donate someone to help or some shit to speed it up little bit(just an idea),i was attacked by Kontas so i left slack...Hondo is maybe onlyone who is working hard on it...thats all.Till he is behind this coin,it never die.

Another thing why is slack useless: there arent new infromations about progress of project more then here or forum ...it made me only more nervous to watch everybody sayin (be patient,take chill pill,soon,etc) and 0 real words about project...nobody know when,what will be released more then here Cheesy so fuck slack,im just sayin...

More words from Devs here please.Me and new investors dont care about slack. Smiley

You were nothing but a whiny troll in the Slack chat who understands NOTHING about development and how things work.  That's nobody's fault but your own.  All you did was constantly ask when the next release will be ready and complain that the price isn't going up.  That's a fact.

There are many things in progress and the chat has actually been MUCH better and more cooperative since you left.  So, thank you!

P.S. - Nobody cares what you're "just sayin".  And no, there aren't going to be more posts here than there have been just because you're no longer welcome in the community and don't have the access those who don't cry have.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
any new when the wallet is release? also is the anon in developing or it haven't start yet? this coin is so secretive and slow with development. they should not have created a coin if they don't want to update or coding it. please stop this "oh, they work for free". again, referred to previous statement for this excused. the excused is just slowly way to let the coin die.

It look like i made little mess inside on slack (what i left).Well im still with StealthCoin even if it take ages to deliver something,but Hondo will do it.True is that i asked Hondo few days ago (pm) how things are going,and he said,he is working EVERY DAY on it for free,then i mentioned maybe we can donate someone to help or some shit to speed it up little bit(just an idea),i was attacked by Kontas so i left slack...Hondo is maybe onlyone who is working hard on it...thats all.Till he is behind this coin,it never die.

Another thing why is slack useless: there arent new infromations about progress of project more then here or forum ...it made me only more nervous to watch everybody sayin (be patient,take chill pill,soon,etc) and 0 real words about project...nobody know when,what will be released more then here Cheesy so fuck slack,im just sayin...

More words from Devs here please.Me and new investors dont care about slack. Smiley
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
XST is made for long run for marathon and in the long term this will lead the all remaining coins as this year is decisive for the fate of crypto. Just innovative and true coin like XST will come out as winner.
legendary
Activity: 1008
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

*** One app multiple price tickers ***
Supported coins: Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Supercoin, Stealthcoin, and Dogecoin
Exchanges: Bittrex, and Cryptsy

Currency support: Dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan.
Bitcoin currency source: Blockchain

Calculate's total value of coins after inserting total coins

Go to Google Play to download Coin price ticker: Google Play

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

I already promoted your great application of XST brand new forum:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=83&sid=be3d3cd68c61b5a90df0d8d5ca48d215#p83

You're welcome MR1

The old per coin based price ticker will disappear, also the Stealthcoin price ticker.

Therefore I have made Coin price ticker(CPT), this app has multiple coins.

Stealthcoin is one of these coins.

Link to Coin price ticker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thanx for supporting XST! Smiley

excellent work, we appreciate your support to XST.
great job, welcome to the board,

XST is making solid progress..
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
@amiryaqot @havelivi

You're welcome
legendary
Activity: 1050
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Supported coins: Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Supercoin, Stealthcoin, and Dogecoin

great job dude, amazing work Wink
MR1
legendary
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=83&sid=be3d3cd68c61b5a90df0d8d5ca48d215#p83

You're welcome MR1

The old per coin based price ticker will disappear, also the Stealthcoin price ticker.

Link to Coin price ticker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thanx for supporting XST! Smiley
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

You're welcome MR1

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

MR1
legendary
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Activity: 1032
Buy 4.400 XST for 30 USD with your credit card!

This is how to proceed: you buy for me an e-gift card on Zappos website that costs 30 USD and I pay you 4.400 XST.

Accepted cards:  Visa, MasterCard, Disco, Amex !

Rules:
1) Escrow accepted from any reputable escrow
2) XST will be released from escrow 7 days after you pay me. For next orders the period will be reduced to 3-4 days.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
BTW, where is EmilioMann? It`s been a long time we don`t see him on this thread.
Emiliomann is with us , He is little busy with personal matters and sooner he will be available here in this thread too. You can contact him on slack he is available there time to time.
Activity: 1032
BTW, where is EmilioMann? It`s been a long time we don`t see him on this thread.
Activity: 896
XST is making solid progress to the moon,
i am still holding my coins, in XST We Trust.
MR1
legendary
hi

i have one question

i install a new wallet on new computer on windows 8.1

i want to put wallet.dat backup from old computer

i cannot find  where appdata for stealthcoin is there is none?!

where is this hidden on windows 8.1 ?

can anyone help me so i can put backup wallet.dat Smiley

%APPDATA% then go to C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=81&sid=3fdc6292ea172e537805e6054d168a4c#p81
MR1
legendary
hi

i have one question

i install a new wallet on new computer on windows 8.1

i want to put wallet.dat backup from old computer

i cannot find  where appdata for stealthcoin is there is none?!

where is this hidden on windows 8.1 ?

can anyone help me so i can put backup wallet.dat Smiley

In Windows 8.1. StealthCoin Wallet.dat is located here:

C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin

If you don`t see AppData folder under Users>username directory, do the following:

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/35350-appdata-folder.html#post306810

Jump to: